So my fiancee just blew her French chauffeur...

Haha nor do I really. Her parents are "big time" lawyers in New York... thus their vacation has certain perks, I suppose; especially when the entire itinerary involves touring various wineries. Give me a few to compose the first half the story
 
Be even better if she took pics or videos and sent them to you. I know that would drive me insane. I love it when my wife blows the guy when we are with another couple.
 
...and I don't know how I feel about it.

I guess I just want to share the story. Is there any interest in hearing it?

If not, I will just slink back to my lurker obscurity haha.


Why would she give him a blow job? What pleasure does she get in that? Clearly, there is more to this story :)
 
Is it possible she is just messing with you to see how you respond?

That would be my first assumption. then in the next skype/chat/phone call, I would joke about it, make it clear I thought it was her messing with your mind, and try to turn it into a fantasy phone sex thing. If it was me I would at some point make it clear what my real feelings are.

Or you could ask her straight out if she did, and react appropriately - tell her you're turned on if you are, get angry if you are. Or anywhere in-between if that's where you are.
 
blew her french...

;-


hahahahahahahahahaha!

so what!

will she blow you? will she blow both of you, or blow both of you at the same time?

why don't you find out!

blow jobs are like having a milk shake...

;-

z
 
Back
Top