Breast play

let me see that craving nipples. let pinch and bite between tickling my tong. r u on ur yahoo messenger
 
Oiled?

mmmm i want them suckled so much i start to produce milk...interested?

Hmmm, they are perfectly shaped, sized and ready to be suckled. I'd like to add some warm oil to massage them for hours. Edible oil, of course.
 
tumblr_lza8pvTUGz1qcfulzo1_500.gif
 
Umm I'd love to lick and suck on your nipples, get them nice and hard, then nibble on them making you moan
 
Your nipples look perfectly suckable. Would love to roll an ice cube over your nipple till it is frigid and then suck it in my warm wet mouth. Taking you from cold to hot in a flash.
 
soo soo needy today....tits swollen and aching for attention...

Love to tease and lick your tempting tits and milk them...love to have you squirt milk all over me.. love to squirt all over you tasty tits, then lick it off of you, share it with a kiss.

Let's see some of your milky goodness, please.
 
I would run my tongue around the edges and the lightly suck before I nibbled and then gently bit them.
 
Sexy I would slowly flick your nipples with my tongue, and trace circles around your gorgeous nipples. I would nibble on your nipples so softly and gently. I would work my mouth around your beautiful nipples and breasts and suck on they until your sweat milk was run dry.
 
are you on yahoo I would lick one and pinch one and go back and forth
 
Back
Top