Using Vibrators During Sex

LanguageOfLove

Literotica Guru
My vibrator made it into our lovemaking recently. I wanted to know if others experienced sharing different vibrators and toys during their time together. I'm sure there are some amazing stories out there.

I could not get over how Great it was when we did that!

Thanks for sharing or posting, or just reading.

My vibrator made it into our lovemaking recently. I wanted to know if others experienced sharing different vibrators and toys during their time together. I'm sure there are some amazing stories out there.

I could not get over how Great it was when we did that!

Thanks for sharing or posting, or just reading.

Have used toys having sex both our cums were very intense

I wanted to know if others experienced sharing different vibrators and toys during their time together. I'm sure there are some amazing stories out there.

Before we were married, my wife was very prim and proper, never having used a vibrator. A friend told me his wife really enjoyed sex play with one, so I bought one for my wife without telling her.

A couple nights after I purchased it, I placed it on her pussy during foreplay. Her response was beyond what I (and she) expected. Her orgasms rolled from one into another, and by the last one, she was crying. I asked if I'd hurt her, and she said, "That was the most moving experience I've ever had."

After that, we regularly used the vibrator as an instrument in our sex play. At times, she used it on me. Placed on the right spots, there's no way to ward off an orgasm. It didn't take long for us to wear out our first vibrator, so we bought a Hitachi Magic Wand. Now there's a vibrator! A router electronic speed control permitted us to vary the intensity of the Magic Wand, so we had infinite control, not just 'high' or 'low.'

If you haven't tried a vibrator in your love making, you're missing out. :D

Before we were married, my wife was very prim and proper, never having used a vibrator. A friend told me his wife really enjoyed sex play with one, so I bought one for my wife without telling her.

A couple nights after I purchased it, I placed it on her pussy during foreplay. Her response was beyond what I (and she) expected. Her orgasms rolled from one into another, and by the last one, she was crying. I asked if I'd hurt her, and she said, "That was the most moving experience I've ever had."

After that, we regularly used the vibrator as an instrument in our sex play. At times, she used it on me. Placed on the right spots, there's no way to ward off an orgasm. It didn't take long for us to wear out our first vibrator, so we bought a Hitachi Magic Wand. Now there's a vibrator! A router electronic speed control permitted us to vary the intensity of the Magic Wand, so we had infinite control, not just 'high' or 'low.'

If you haven't tried a vibrator in your love making, you're missing out. :D

I totally agree about the affects. After we tried it, I wasn't expecting I would enjoy it as much as I did either. I too hope to make it a regular, and yes, maybe next time try a little on him.

I haven't tried the Magic Wand. I should probably try that.

I agree, if you haven't tried one, you have to try it, at least once!

Thank you for your post and reply.:)

My wife and I have used a variety of vibrators over the years. She likes those shaped like a penis, especially with some flexibility and a soft head. Last year, I got a big one, 2 inches thick and 9 inches long, with a variable speed vibrator. She likes for me to fuck her with it, and she will take control and use the vibrator feature on her clit to get her close to her first orgasm of the night. Then we toss it aside and do other things for her next orgasm.

The Magic Wand is awesome I have had one for years and neither my boyfriend nor I ever get tired of it. Everything else ends up in a drawer after a while.

The Magic Wand is awesome I have had one for years and neither my boyfriend nor I ever get tired of it. Everything else ends up in a drawer after a while.

Ive thought of making that purchase myself. Ive never heard a bad thing about it

Its worth it. Most other toys seem to be overly expensive, cheaply made or both. The magic wand is highly versatile well made, and reasonably priced.

Very fun

Some toys are better than others but vibs are great and have multiple uses. We just added a second one to the mix.

Agreed.

We have toys, toys, and more toys, but nothing beats the Magic Wand.

I've got to get one of those and add it to the list bedroom games to play. I've got something similar, which is awesome!!! But I might try to get that one.

For flying solo or "buzzing" me, my lady loves the Magic Wand. It can turn an Aneros into a cum generator.

An absolute staple of every lovemaking session is her riding me cowgirl with a bullet vibe on her clit. She's curvy and I'm fluffy, and it gets trapped perfectly in the right place. She has her most intense orgasms this way. She's particular about the bullet vibe; there is only one that is just right.

She also has a really nice thrusting vibe which she uses in her pussy when we do anal. I like for her to have an orgasm with it while I tongue fuck her ass first (it makes her ass contract and relax on my tongue) before we move on to the main event.

Explore and enjoy!!

I've heard many people say to get the magic wand....i just might want to try it...

I never would have thought that a vibrator would make it into our lovemaking, but my husband seems to love it...on me and on him....just touching him... WOW

I've heard many people say to get the magic wand....i just might want to try it...

I never would have thought that a vibrator would make it into our lovemaking, but my husband seems to love it...on me and on him....just touching him... WOW

When he puts a Magic Wand on you--Nirvana. :cattail:

When you put it on him--Old Faithful! :D

magic wand is a popular one, wifes favorite is this 3 inch clit vibrator , just a little indent in the thing for your clit with variable speeds, thing drives her wild.. ( shrugs ) to each their own i guess, whatever, try out a bunch and see what you like.
She's the one that picked it out too when we were in a adult store, I'm over here looking for stuff like in the video below and she comes up to me with this tiny thing, i'm like really ? Ok then

https://youtu.be/NDmi9JSga6I

It helped us using a JimmyJane form 2 on her clit when I am deep inside her. We both enjoy using toys in our sessions.

I want a vibrating ring any suggestions?

magic wand is a popular one, wifes favorite is this 3 inch clit vibrator , just a little indent in the thing for your clit with variable speeds, thing drives her wild.. ( shrugs ) to each their own i guess, whatever, try out a bunch and see what you like.
She's the one that picked it out too when we were in a adult store, I'm over here looking for stuff like in the video below and she comes up to me with this tiny thing, i'm like really ? Ok then

https://youtu.be/NDmi9JSga6I

:D:D:D:D

My wife have always been into toys (for both her and me) but not much into vibrators.

She pleasures herself, and I pleasure her, with a collection of realistic dildos but, for the most party, they are not vibrators. I'll sometimes use one in her vagina while eating her out, and she will sometimes do the same while stimulating her clitoris with her fingers to orgasm.

She also fulfills my anal proclivities by doing me with BIG dildos, probes, and plugs but I don't like the sensation of vibrations in my ass or on my penis very much.

Really, the only vibrator we use on a semi-regular (though not frequent) basis is a little mini-vibrator, like ones they refer to as a "clitoral stimulators". She's usually very orgasmic, and almost always cums before me, but on occasion if it's just not happening for her while we're having vaginal or anal sex, she'll reach into the cabinet on the headboard, grab the little mini vibe, and quickly diddle her clit to orgasm.

Every once in great while, and not as often as when she was younger, she'll just grab the little mini-vibe and quickly bring herself off while I watch in amazement. Even more rarely, she'll use a pink"Rabbit" dildo/vibrator to do the same. Sometimes she just had a bad day, and so much stress at work as an RN, that she just wanted some quick release without the whole process of having sex. Of course it turns me on so much that I'll usually masturbate while she's doing it. There's something special about being intimate enough to feel free to masturbate in front of each other without hesitation or embarrassment.

Hitachi or Magic Wand that plugs in. No batteries, get the real power.
Sometimes my wife needs a little convincing to play. If I get her on her tummy for a back rub and pull the Hitachi out and just slide it in between her legs under her clit in about 3 seconds she wants to cum.
:D:D:D:D:D:D

Before meeting my wife I found that adding the Hitachi for a girl that liked to be spanked sure gave more excitement as each spank pushed there clit into the vibrator.
And if you have a girl that lets you tie her up and make her cum too many times a 110 volt plug in the wall Hitachi is the toy to have.
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

IIndeed! This might ,might be a third of our collection. So yes we have them, we use them, and we love them. A five drawer dresser dedicated fto just vibes, dildos , and plugs of all shapes, sizes and colors! Toys toys for all pf our wants, needs and desires!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 0
IIndeed! This might ,might be a third of our collection. So yes we have them, we use them, and we love them. A five drawer dresser dedicated fto just vibes, dildos , and plugs of all shapes, sizes and colors! Toys toys for all pf our wants, needs and desires!

Wow, that's some collection!! Congratulations!! They sure do make a fun addition to love making! Enjoy and thanks for sharing!

Back