The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Babs. My Av is a picture of a baby Fennec Fox. They are just tiny little guys even when grown. Mine is now only around 12" (x 2 with tail!).

Now, see! This is why I'm going to be missing Safe_Bet. I know she would have giving me all kinds of shit for saying that last sentence! LOL

Thank for the info. I've never heard of them. I hope he grows into those ears. It's a pet, or raising them for their coat (eww)? I'm afraid of the next answer, now.

Why are you guys bantering about Liar? Is he that well hung?

Nevermind, don't tell me. I don't need to know

fingers in ears....

LALALALALALALALALALALALALA....

Thank for the info. I've never heard of them. I hope he grows into those ears. It's a pet, or raising them for their coat (eww)? I'm afraid of the next answer, now.

Ewww is right. Zorro is a pet ONLY!

So I will instead...my yours is how wide? 12"?:eek: Faint

Ha-ha! I beat you to it!

The last time someone threatened me with 20 inches, I was sadly disappointed when I called his bluff. :rolleyes: I think he must have added the zero for effect.

[parts his hair with his tongue so he's presentable before commenting]

It's not only that "He's" 12" long. "He's" been told that he is cute as hell when he wiggles his ears! ;)

Ewww is right. Zorro is a pet ONLY!

[parts his hair with his tongue so he's presentable before commenting]

It's not only that "He's" 12" long. "He's" been told that he is cute as hell when he wiggles his ears! ;)

LOL...and with that ...I'm going to make dinner...:kiss:

Hi Top, how you been?

Nope, no Chicago this year. Maybe next time, though!

I'm still upright and breathing. I've lost thirty-two pounds and am aiming for another thirteen. That would put me back to what I weighed at the end of Basic. If I'm going to be retired, I'm going to be in shape to have fun! How's things down the coast?

*giggles softly at the banter*

Hi all. Sorry I have been so scarce. Bad toothache. Been on antibiotic and Darvocet for pain. Whole right side of my mouth was swollen for awhile. Today has so far been a one Darvocet day, so the pain has gone down considerably.

Love that Fennec Fox. Wantz one!

Meanie! How dare you deprive me of your 12+ inches!

Awww, you just want to see "his" ears wiggle!

They are incredibly cute. I think Sandy needs to update us with photos.

I'll give it a shot, but the freak'in thing is nocturnal and sleeps all day. I've tried to take a picture of him before and all I get is a picture of his ass (curled up in his "cave" during the day) or a picture of a blur, because the hyperactive little sucker is scampering all around the house at night (the cat's HATE his ass because he always wants to play when he's awake).

*giggles softly at the banter*

Hi all. Sorry I have been so scarce. Bad toothache. Been on antibiotic and Darvocet for pain. Whole right side of my mouth was swollen for awhile. Today has so far been a one Darvocet day, so the pain has gone down considerably.

Love that Fennec Fox. Wantz one!

Aww poor Angel... hope you feel better soon:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back