My Public Display of Affection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little man is down...making just a little bit of noise. Really hoping he naps. I did plan on taking a few pics today...although also trying to get the courage up for them. :p

Why are you trying to get up courage? You are a lovely woman and you should never needed to build your self up. Just go with how you feel.

Little man is down...making just a little bit of noise. Really hoping he naps. I did plan on taking a few pics today...although also trying to get the courage up for them. :p

Why are you trying to get up courage? You are a lovely woman and you should never needed to build your self up. Just go with how you feel.
Well I have been asked many times to do a full body nude..... definitely takes some courage....lol

I have the feeling if you asked for any help around the house, there'd be at least 50 or so guys here on Lit alone that'd be falling all over themselves volunteering....but I call dibs! :p *laughs*

~Wyld

all of your pics certainly require courage---you seem to enjoy yourself, but i am sure there is a bit of trepidation with each shot...as someone who has only recently enjoyed you thread, i have to say i look forward to seeing you and what you have come up with...if that helps with the "courage" part...

now where should we start around the house?

Well I have been asked many times to do a full body nude..... definitely takes some courage....lol

That I can understand but in all the posts I've seen from you, you show the confidence of some one who could take on the world.

I must agree with wild you would have alot of men looking to clean or do anything for you.

fuck..nope...can't do the full nude:(

It's cool, hun....don't worry about it. Your fans here appreciate whatever you're willing to share, hun.

Show what you're comfortable showing...don't feel pressured to show anything you don't want to. This is YOUR thread...we're just all along for the ride. :)

As for myself, I kinda like the mystery of a woman in a sexy outfit...leaves something to the imagination, which I find very sexy, so you'll hear no complaints here. ;)

I seriously doubt you'll get any complaints...and if you do, tell em to fuck off and find another thread more suited to what they want. *shrugs*

~Wyld

It's cool, hun....don't worry about it. Your fans here appreciate whatever you're willing to share, hun.

Show what you're comfortable showing...don't feel pressured to show anything you don't want to. This is YOUR thread...we're just all along for the ride. :)

As for myself, I kinda like the mystery of a woman in a sexy outfit...leaves something to the imagination, which I find very sexy, so you'll hear no complaints here. ;)

I seriously doubt you'll get any complaints...and if you do, tell em to fuck off and find another thread more suited to what they want. *shrugs*

~Wyld

I don't think it could be said any better than this...

Doing pretty good on my end. Hubby gone tonight...we had dinner over at my moms, played outside alot, and now kids are in bed.....*big sigh* mommy time

Doing pretty good on my end. Hubby gone tonight...we had dinner over at my moms, played outside alot, and now kids are in bed.....*big sigh* mommy time

I actually have the place to myself for awhile tonight too....wife took the kids with her hiking about an hour ago...i imagine I have about an hour left before they're back, so I've been relaxing, and trying to de-stress a bit.

~Wyld

Just to tease you a little...

Just finished talking to one of my girlfriends....the one that I play with ;)

She's coming over tomorrow....been craving a play session with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back