Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol nicely done, sounds like you're in a delightful mood! :)

I have a little help with that, chemically speaking, but yeah. Gonna hit the beach tomorrow for some surf, get my 5th tat tomorrow night, and then grill with some friends on Sunday. All in all, doing good!

I am or at least I am a little better then yesterday. Just curious Curve but what made you come up with your username here and also did that tattoo hurt on your hand?

It's the name of a song, it also aptly describes my body type. :) And the stuff on my hand is henna, not a tattoo. So it didn't hurt at all, it gave me pleasurable goosebumps!

I have no idea what you're talking about, and I have a feeling you don't know what I'm talking about, either. :rolleyes:

I'm rating level of difficulties by ninja-related movies of the past 20 years. Duh. Oh, and you're doing tech speak. :rolleyes:

I have a little help with that, chemically speaking, but yeah. Gonna hit the beach tomorrow for some surf, get my 5th tat tomorrow night, and then grill with some friends on Sunday. All in all, doing good!

Superb! Sounds like a great weekend! I'll be jealous :)

I'm rating level of difficulties by ninja-related movies of the past 20 years. Duh. Oh, and you're doing tech speak. :rolleyes:

I get that, it just doesn't seem like your ninja-related movies are correlating property with the difficulty level of the encryption schemes I'm mentioning.

I get that, it just doesn't seem like your ninja-related movies are correlating property with the difficulty level of the encryption schemes I'm mentioning.

That's why I said Karate Kid might be a step backwards....I haven't quite worked out the kinks in the system!

It's the name of a song, it also aptly describes my body type. :) And the stuff on my hand is henna, not a tattoo. So it didn't hurt at all, it gave me pleasurable goosebumps!

Oh wow I thought that was real lol That would be a cool tattoo idea though :D Need to get mine touched up it's starting to fade. You have any real ones?

I'd like to work out some kinks in your system.
What, you said you needed a massage, right? :rolleyes:

Indeed I did but you're the one with the disagreeable schedule :rolleyes:

Oh wow I thought that was real lol That would be a cool tattoo idea though :D Need to get mine touched up it's starting to fade. You have any real ones?

:) Most people do think it's real when I get it, even in person. I loooove it. And no, I don't presently have any tattoos...I'm patiently waiting for inspiration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back