Lit Camming

good idea

I would be more than happy to have some other lit ladies! Maybe we should advertise outside this thread to see if we can even out the male:female ratio lol

Now, who would be the best received on opening this up to other ladies?

I don't mind if YOU get a sausagefest, if that's what you want. We can all believe you are watching us.. as we watch you.

I would love to join in too (to balance out the female ratio..) but time zones interfere too .. :(;):kiss:

I would be more than happy to have some other lit ladies! Maybe we should advertise outside this thread to see if we can even out the male:female ratio lol

I would love to join in too (to balance out the female ratio..) but time zones interfere too .. :(;):kiss:

I don't think one chat room could host you both though.

That would be to much sexy hotness to contain, it would melt the server for sure!

What exactly would be required of a participant? Could my fetish be addressed?

I'm interested to know if you find a site where someone can cam for multiples, please can you let me know? I recently tried on faceflow and freaked people out :eek:
Thank you, and have fun ;):kiss:

I'm interested to know if you find a site where someone can cam for multiples, please can you let me know? I recently tried on faceflow and freaked people out :eek:

This took me some time. Payment acceptable in naughty photos. You're welcome :D

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA10614/making-a-group-video-call-windows-desktop

It was the only realistic easy way I found though. There are other ways but it would require massive downloads and some very technical fiddling by which time most people would have got bored and nodded off :rolleyes:

Well! Tonight I'm on call from 10:30pm-3am so fingers crossed they don't end up needing me.. but I will probably try to be on around 11pm central, maybe a little earlier if I can.

AND let's clear this up now.. Not trying to set the record for how many guys I can get off at once - been there did that lol :rolleyes: NO ONE just wants to see 20 guys jacking off lol this will be a testing of the waters for group chatting/fun. If everyone can get along and it heads down that road, sure it can move to something a bit sexier ;) but first and foremost I'd primarily like to put faces to names and make connections. It's also a good way to figure out who is really a option for 1 on 1 cam/chat.. just saying.

sounds interesting
i would like o know that either...

Well! Tonight I'm on call from 10:30pm-3am so fingers crossed they don't end up needing me.. but I will probably try to be on around 11pm central, maybe a little earlier if I can.

AND let's clear this up now.. Not trying to set the record for how many guys I can get off at once - been there did that lol :rolleyes: NO ONE just wants to see 20 guys jacking off lol this will be a testing of the waters for group chatting/fun. If everyone can get along and it heads down that road, sure it can move to something a bit sexier ;) but first and foremost I'd primarily like to put faces to names and make connections. It's also a good way to figure out who is really a option for 1 on 1 cam/chat.. just saying.

where are you online?

So if skype is going to be the way I'd love to interact :). jokster28 is my skype name. Sounds like it will be fun!

wait...

NightNurse, how many guys did you get off simultaneously??
And.. how?

There's a story to be told there!

so let me know if it is on yahoo, skype or google. would be interesting to see some guys.

where are you online?

Might do a poll to see how many people can make it.. if Skype only holds 10 and we have more, might have to move it to tiny chat

That's 5am for us Brits.

But I'll do m best...

ouch.. well… IF I don't get called in I'll likely be up until 3-4am central

NightNurse, how many guys did you get off simultaneously??
And.. how?

There's a story to be told there!

LOL glad you caught that ;) there IS a story… but I'm not telling it, at least not here

:cattail:

Might do a poll to see how many people can make it.. if Skype only holds 10 and we have more, might have to move it to tiny chat

ouch.. well… IF I don't get called in I'll likely be up until 3-4am central

LOL glad you caught that ;) there IS a story… but I'm not telling it, at least not here

:cattail:

okay sounds interesting.
well i am from germany so it is almost 12AM here and i have to think of time difference
please let me know where you go okay?

okay sounds interesting.
well i am from germany so it is almost 12AM here and i have to think of time difference
please let me know where you go okay?

absolutely! will update here when it all gets figured out! hope to see ya there :)

Guaranteed to be largest sausagefest this side of Wurstfest

Hell, I have officially given up on football this year so why not

Back