The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m7g1poterp1qzibb5o1_500.jpg

Whaddya guys think of my new dress? Eh? Eh?

I like.

Mmhmm.. *nods slightly, lips flickering across her collarbone as he does, both hands returned to her wrists now. His body tips forward suddenly, pushing her back with his chest, his hands on her back supporting her as she leans back, the movement slipping his length against her. His eyes glance up at her, the faintest of grins playing along his lips, and then his head dips again, tongue swirling against a nipple wet with bathwater*

*The unexpected tipping backwards, especially in the unstable waters and without the use of her hands she lets out a small scream followed by a laugh. Squirming beneath him she rubs her inner thigh against his hip and rolls her head back enjoying the pleasuring inducing attention of his tongue.*

*The unexpected tipping backwards, especially in the unstable waters and without the use of her hands she lets out a small scream followed by a laugh. Squirming beneath him she rubs her inner thigh against his hip and rolls her head back enjoying the pleasuring inducing attention of his tongue.*

*Lifts his head and looks up from her body, a mischievous light in his eyes, and he sits back, his hands on her pulling her with him, wet bodies together again. His cheek finds hers, his voice low in her ear* I think perhaps we should.. move elsewhere, hm?

*Lifts his head and looks up from her body, a mischievous light in his eyes, and he sits back, his hands on her pulling her with him, wet bodies together again. His cheek finds hers, his voice low in her ear* I think perhaps we should.. move elsewhere, hm?

*The back and forth makes the water wave and ripple, splashing the not so wet parts of their bodies, damp bangs fall into her eyes as she finds herself back on top of him. Her hands free? If so, they're resting on his sides. Nodding, but not sagely, well perhaps a little.* Yes... you lead and I"ll follow.

*The back and forth makes the water wave and ripple, splashing the not so wet parts of their bodies, damp bangs fall into her eyes as she finds herself back on top of him. Her hands free? If so, they're resting on his sides. Nodding, but not sagely, well perhaps a little.* Yes... you lead and I"ll follow.
*Chuckles quietly, shoulders lifting a bit in a small shrug and hands, at least, releasing her wrists, finding a good home for the moment against her hips* I think you may your way around better than I... After Hours' Back Room?

-giggles and wiggles ass-

*Glances and grins* Don't tempt me, I'll drag you with us!

*Chuckles quietly, shoulders lifting a bit in a small shrug and hands, at least, releasing her wrists, finding a good home for the moment against her hips* I think you may your way around better than I... After Hours' Back Room?

Hell is always open.

You can drag... but I will fall asleep litteraly on you.

-giggles and wiggles ass-

*gropes Nina's ass followed by a playful smack.* Oh temptress!

*rolls her shoulders in a small shrug, fingers playfully dragging against his chest.* I've yet to make a little place of my own, but I like to play in Hell.

*stands up feeling a little wobbly from the relaxing warm water.* See you there... *smiles and slinks away.*

Hell is always open.

You can drag... but I will fall asleep litteraly on you.

Haha.. I somehow think that would not be conductive. And then I'd just feel bad for not letting you get any kind of good sleep.

*rolls her shoulders in a small shrug, fingers playfully dragging against his chest.* I've yet to make a little place of my own, but I like to play in Hell.

*stands up feeling a little wobbly from the relaxing warm water.* See you there... *smiles and slinks away.*

*nods, though whether sagely or not, he is much too distraced by her standing before him to make any such pronouncements... watches her slip away before he lifts himself out of the water and then out of the tub, following along in her wet footsteps... at least water dries, right?*

*gropes Nina's ass followed by a playful smack.* Oh temptress!
-purrs- i like succubus.
*Drags Nina to Hell*

*giggles stupidly at her lame joke*
-giggglesnorts-

Now i have Highway to hell stuck in my head.
Haha.. I somehow think that would not be conductive. And then I'd just feel bad for not letting you get any kind of good sleep.
Dont worry. I dont let me get any kind of good sleep either.

-purrs- i like succubus.

-giggglesnorts-

Now i have Highway to hell stuck in my head.

Dont worry. I dont let me get any kind of good sleep either.

*gives her ass another not-so-gentle-squeeze*

*giggles* At least I wasn't the only laughing at that joke. :rolleyes:

LT ~ Seriously? I'd get more sensible conversation out of a sock puppet!!!

Goes off to find a sock puppet to put this to the test.

Hang on, there are better things to test.

Moves closer to fondle Britwitch's breasts, all in the name of Science :D

Goes off to find a sock puppet to put this to the test.

Hang on, there are better things to test.

Moves closer to fondle Britwitch's breasts, all in the name of Science :D

blushes, grins and enjoys the oh-so-Scientific fondling, after all, it does take her mind off things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back