High heels

Layne

Really Really Experienced
Any other guys into wearing high heels and/or stockings. I have quite a selection of hose and stockings yet only one pair of high heels. I plan on going shopping in 2 weeks, in hopes of finding some ballet heels.

What do you like?

Layne

The higher the better.

Just like with panties it can be addicting. I keep adding to my collection of both.

I love heels also ... have a few pairs, pumps and sandals, but would love a lot more .... at least a 3" heel

i love heels......i like the ones that go divine with professional suits....what i have on now:)

Damn Veronica

Thanks, I am going shopping right now!!!!!

i love wearing heels, but i have a big foot, so i cant ever find any in my size.

Look for Pleaser brand shoes. You can get them up to 16 in very sexy, high heels. I had to shop them for one of my sissies who was over 6' tall. Plenty of them on ebay.

Any other guys into wearing high heels and/or stockings. I have quite a selection of hose and stockings yet only one pair of high heels. I plan on going shopping in 2 weeks, in hopes of finding some ballet heels.

What do you like?

Layne

I'm not into wearing them... and typically fantasize about being on the recieving end of a good hard fuck.

BUT... I have to say I do fantasize about taking a guy missionary while he's all dolled up in lacy stockings and massively high heels -- especially a real femme CD!!! Was just turned on to this after seeing some vids from a guy called Zoefuckpuppet ---- OMFG!!!!!!!

I used to have a pair of three in black patent pumps, they made me feel really slutty when I wore them.
But then I went straight for a while and purged my naughty things:(

What do you like?

Layne

i love my heels , i like strappy sandals best with a t least a 4 inch heel .

What do you like?

Layne

I like pumps and I have a nice pair of black wedges that work well.

my favorites

This is my favorite pair at the moment they have a 5 inch wedge and I can go outside with them without sinking into the ground. The pic doesn't show the color very well they are a bright gold and black.

Attachments

• DSCN3746.JPG
    DSCN3746.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 0
This is my favorite pair at the moment they have a 5 inch wedge and I can go outside with them without sinking into the ground. The pic doesn't show the color very well they are a bright gold and black.

i love the shoes honey and the gorgeous nail polish ,what a great colour .x

Love to wear stockings, thigh hi. love the avs you guys have. should share more.

What do you like?

Layne
like to see more pics of u

black pumps

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_5735_4.jpg
    IMG_5735_4.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 0
Thanks again, you are all adding to my confidence, at least as far as passing. it so hard sometimes to shake the feeling that people just look at you as a guy in a dress. It gets better and often I don't even think about it, but sometimes you just want to hide in a closet.

Back