My Naughty Sister (Closed for Naughty_sis)

Anuml2017

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 5, 2015
Posts
1,947
So here we were, my sister and I, stuck at our Uncle's cottage up in Vermont with nothing to do. Our parents and Uncle and Aunt had gone out to the nice restaurant in the center of town, leaving my sister and I with take out pizza and TV. Not to forget the two liter bottle of Pepsi.

Though we were not old enough to drink, I intended to sneak some of my Uncle's Jack Daniels in my Pepsi. My sister Sue was older than me by a year and at 19 was quite the looker. I guess she was a virgin, as I knew her circle of friends and what she thought of the jocks who surrounded her. Maybe I was wrong, but that did not stop me from fantasizing about her. Every now and then I would sneak a peek at her small but lovely breasts and go thru her panties in the laundry hamper. But that was all. I was hoping for more this weekend.

She was on the couch and we were watching a rerun of Seinfeld. She was wearing a pair of sweat pants, which concealed her shapely legs, and an oversized tshirt.

I said to her, "Sue, I am totally bored with watching TV. Shouldn't we be doing something better tonight. For God's sake, we are almost adults, but Dad and Mom treat us like kids."
 
Sue rolled her eyes at her brother's comment. If he was bored with television than he had a pretty good feeling how she was feeling. She looked away from the television to the window to see the rain pouring on the outside world. "There is not much to do here. I wish mom and dad had just allowed us to stay home."

Her phone hardly had a signal, and wifi was something the people around here clearly hadn't heard about it... so right now she would just about agree to anything her brother suggested. Almost everything was better than another rerun of something she really couldn't care about.
 
"Well, I am trying to put a portfolio together for my photography class next week. I was looking for someone to model for me. Will you be up to it? Nothing fancy, but you are beautiful and I was wondering how you would look posing for the camera." I say to her.

If she was as bored as I was, I was sure she would say yes. I looked at her and thought that if I could see her posing in something sexy, maybe the evening would not be a complete waste after all.
 
She gave it some thought, something she wouldn't normally do but she really was feeling bored and almost everything was better than that. "I am not going to spend hours dressing up for you. You will just have to take me as I am." She answered him. Of course part of her was vain enough to enjoy the idea of pictures of her being taken and if her brother complimented her well enough... who knew what she would and wouldn't wear.

"So, what do you have in mind?"
 
"Well, if you are not going to dress up, how about dressing down?" I say to her. "I definitely do not want to photograph you in those baggy sweat pants and that oversized Tshirt. The camera would never do you justice."
 
Sue looked at him coldly. "There is no way I am going to undress for you." She gave it a little bit of thought. "Fine... you can find me something to wear... I mean, you can say what you would like me to wear." She corrected herself, not desiring to let her brother go through her things. Of course she had brought some little secrets... in the form of a few small toys... hidden among her other belongings.
 
"I don't mean you pose naked or something," I say, pretending to be a little offended. "What I meant was that you can pose in something more sexy, rather than your sweat pants. Do you have anything that looks hot. Some frilly underwear or a Victoria Secret bra?"

I know she has those, as I have seen them in the laundry hamper.
 
"Yea right, as if I am going to pose for you in my underwear." She said to her brother. "But fine, I will see if I have something better to wear. You stay here and I will be right back." She stood up, while already wondering what she had that would look good on pictures.

"You know what, feel free to pour us a coke or something." After that she went to the room she had in this cabin.
 
She did not know that I had the Jack Daniels's which I had sneaked from our Uncle's stash, so I added a liberal amount of it to her Pepsi and placed it next to the couch. Getting her a little high would definitely add to the fun for this otherwise boring Friday night.

I wondered what she would wear, as I fiddled around with the camera, waiting for her to come out of her room.
 
She indeed changed into some sexy lingerie.. or actually she put on some underwear as she hadn't been wearing any. She never liked underwear very much so when she didn't have anything special planned and could get away with it, she just 'forgot' it. Over it she wore a skirt, her long legs were a fine asset and a blouse. Depending how things went she could open a few buttons to show a little more cleavage... it wouldn't go further than that.

She returned to the living room in her outfit and smiled seeing the drink. "Better?" She asked her brother and took a sip from the drink.
 
"Oh, definitely yes. You are very attractive when you want to be, Sue. I have seen very few girls who could be a match for you. You have a great smile, wonderful legs and ummmm...fantastic breasts. I hope you don't mind me saying so," I say to her.

I watched her drink the Pepsi, laced with the JD, and wondered if she noticed the difference in taste. And how long before the alcohol had an effect on her.
 
There were enough guys that paid a lot of attention to her breasts. Sometimes she minded, with other guys not so much... but with her brother she got a bad taste in her mouth. Enough so that she didn't realize the alcohol in her drink.

Surely her brother could tell how she thought about that last compliment, but she was bored enough that she didn't tell him to forget the shoot. "So, how do you want me?"
 
"Let me photograph you posing with your skirt hitched up, so you expose your long legs. I think they will look great." I say. "Go ahead and sip the drink as I photograph you....it makes you look cool."
 
Sue gave it some thought but decided this couldn't do much harm. She adjusted herself a bit in the chair and while she held the drink with one hand, she used the other to pull her skirt slightly up. She didn't reveal much of her body, but it would give a naughty hint to the picture.
 
She made hitching up her skirt seem erotic and my cock felt a stir. Though I could not see much of her thighs, her creamy legs were perfect. I positioned my camera and started taking pictures of her on the chair. I took multiple photographs, but wanted one which would give a revealing shot of her upper thighs.

So I asked her, "Do you mind if I sit on the ground and take some upward looking shots. They will make your legs look really sexy."
 
For some reason the photo shoot was turning her on a bit, although she would of course never admit that, not even to herself. "Go ahead..." She answered him without much thought. Even as she kept sipping the coke, she wasn't paying enough attention to the taste to realize the alcohol in it. She was no stranger to drinking so her mind didn't register it as strange
 
I could see that she was distracted and did not care much at what I did. So I sat on the floor and started taking photographs of her legs at an angle where I could get see almost up her skirt. She kept sipping her drink, so I got bolder and was almost at her feet trying to get a glimpse of her panties.

She unconsciously crossed her feet, and I got a fleeting glimpse of red underwear. It was just a flash, but I was not quick enough to photograph it.

"Are you wearing your red underwear?" I asked her. "Would you mind if I photographed you with your legs spread a little and your underwear visible? It will look so sexy in a photograph, your red panties over your creamy thighs and under your black skirt."
 
Her face also got a red color as her brother commented on it. She knew she should say no and consider the shoot done for now, but there really was nothing else to do and it wasn't like there would be happening more than a few pictures.

She didn't answer him but instead opened her legs slightly, just enough that the camera got the view her brother was hoping for. Her panties were a little sticky as apparently she had a thing for being photographed... and there was the fact she hadn't been in the mood to eat today so the alcohol was affecting her quicker than normal.
 
I saw her opening up her legs and guessed that it was thanks to the JD mixed in her coke. I was not complaining, and this time I got to photograph her panties between her legs.

Getting bolder, I used my hands to spread her legs a wider apart so that her panties were now in full view. I looked up at her and noticed that her eyes were closed and she was not really watching what I was doing at her feet.

I placed my hand on her upper thigh and waited for her reaction.
 
Sue's mind wandered of a bit while her brother's attention and the camera were aimed at her skirt. She didn't resist when he spread her legs further, until his hand found her upper thigh. "What are you doing?" She asked and put her legs closely together again.

Her brother better have a good excuse for this, or this might be the end of the shoot already.
 
"I am just making sure you are relaxed and not too tensed up," I say. "The photos are just great, and you look like a Sports Illustrated model. It's not as if you are naked and I want to take some perverted pictures. I am just taking some pictures of my sexy sister."

I hope my flattering her is working as I notice that even as she has put her legs close together, her skirt is still hitched up and is high up her thighs. I am glad I am wearing sweat pants and she cannot see my hardening cock.
 
She nodded and figured she had perhaps overreacted. "Well, don't put your hands there. You can tell me what to do." She said to him, not meaning to put naughty images in his mind, but just referring to suggestions to make the pictures better.

Slowly she spread her legs a bit again, almost giving her brother a show without intending to. Perhaps the main reason she didn't want her brother's hand on her thigh was because she was getting wet from the photo shoot.
 
I watch her spread her legs again giving me a better view of her red panties. I want to see them more clearly, so I stand up and take her almost empty glass and say, "Let me refill your drink, as I give it some thought as to how you should pose."

I go into the kitchen and pour her the coke with an almost equal amount of the Jack Daniels and bring it back to her.

As she sips her drink, I sit on the couch opposite her and say, "I have taken a lot of good pictures of you, but I think you could do more. We could make this a really sexy shoot, without you being naked, of course. How about you stand up, turn around and lift up your skirt so that your ass is exposed. Your red panties are really hot, and your red pantied ass will look totally great. So how about it."
 
"Just a quick flash perhaps..." She offered him, once again stretching the limits of what she had been willing to do when she agreed at first. The taste of the coke was a bit strange but she was so focused on her brother and the shoot that she didn't give her drink much consideration.

She stood up and turned around for him. She flashed him a quick hint of her red pantied ass and became even more wet when she heard the camera snap a picture of it.
 
I could see the dimples above her ass, and as her panties were see thru I caught a nice view of her ass crack. It was beautiful and she was so fucking hot, that my cock got hard just looking at her.

I was not wearing underwear so the outline of my cock could be seen on my sweatpants. I hoped she did not notice it, but a little part of me wished that she did.
 
Back
Top