Camping Trip - Closed to Fostershm

I have my hands folded in my lap and worry my lower lip more "well....I have thought about it and thought about um what Tami told me they're like and what they do"

I've masterbated constantly but wasn't sure that's something my daddy ever wanted to hear so I was struggling to find an answer to his question. I mean I never want to lie to him but wouldn't he be disappointed to know how wet I get thinking about that cock and all of Tami's stories.

Just sitting there talking like this is making my pussy pulse. I pull down on the hem of my shorts to try and relieve the pressure I'm suddenly feeling on my clit.
 
I can see that she is struggling with what to tell me.

"You know Carrieann, you can tell me anything. I love you and will never think anything less of you. I don't think masturbation is bad, so if you have done it, that is ok. If you want, you can ask me anything too."
 
I smile at my daddy's open acceptance and love for me. "I have masterbated daddy thinking about it....a lot actually. Does that mean you do it too?"

My question to my father has me feeling quite breathless. I was feeling bold and wanted to learn about adult things, I'm going off to college after all.
 
I guess I should have expected that question. But I wanted to be honest with her.

"You know Carrieann that I have no girlfriends or anything, as I have always wanted to be there for you. So I have not had real sex, which is really difficult for me, so yes, I have masturbated at times."

I wonder what she will ask me next and how will I answer some really private questions, without sounding like some kind of pervert.
 
I frown "I'm sorry you had to give up so much for me daddy". I lay my head on his shoulder, I hope he knows how much I love him for all he's done for me.

"What do you think about when you...um...you know masterbate?
 
I was really worried she would ask me that question. But I decided to answer her question with a question.

"I will tell you that if you tell me about the cock you saw and how you masturbated to it."
 
This is an exciting game daddy and I are playing. I pull on the hem of shorts as I think back to the time I 1st saw a cock...

"Ok fair enough". I smile nervously at him "do you remember the bid bbq at the Thompsons house when school let out?" You squint your eyes a bit and nod "well...you remember you had way too much to drink?" You keep your eyes on the road and nod again "well...I helped you to your bed....and we said good night and I left your room...well ....I ...um...heard a bang and thought you might have fallen sooooo I ran back into your room....you um ....passed out ...after you undressed". I said the last part in a rush and was blushing so hard I couldn't look at you.

I hoped you didn't notice that I skipped the 'have you masterbated thinking about that cock' question you asked.
 
I was taken aback. I did not ever imagine that the only cock Carrieann had seen was my cock. I tried to concentrate on what I should say next, and there was about a minute of silence in the car.

I could see she was waiting for me to respond, while looking straight ahead at the road, so I said, "Are you telling me that the only man you have seen naked is me?"
 
Oh no, daddy looks upset. Not what I wanted to happen at all!

"Yes daddy, just you"
 
I take a deep breath.

"So tell me what you did after you saw my, ummm, cock. Did you see my ass too?"
 
Ok maybe he's not too upset over it, he's still talking and asking questions.

"I um walked up to you...to make sure you were ok and all. I think your head bumped the headboard, that's what made the noise I heard. You were just...kinda...sprawled out on your bed you know. So I just stood there...for a minute you know...and I...um... I saw your cock and and..um..your balls." I turn towards him but am not looking at his face as I was trying to describe the situation as politely as I could. How does a daughter tell her own father that she ogled his chest and abdomen all the while feeling her pussy tingle as she moved her gaze lower to his muscular thighs, his long thick cock.
 
I knew that this was making her embarrassed. So to put her at ease, I decided to tell her something which I had never thought I would tell her.

"You know Carrieann, you asked me what I masturbate to. Let me tell you. The last time I masturbated was when I saw your red panties in the laundry basket."

I kept my eyes on the road as I said this, not looking at her.
 
My eyes got wide hearing this, my daddy masterbated to finding my panties? Omg! I know it's wrong to a girl to think about her daddy in a sexual way but knowing my daddy had too? I felt my pussy gush a little. I had to be sure he thought of me when he came not just sexy panties.

I cleared my throat " you masterbated to finding my panties or about me wearing them?"
 
I decide to be completely honest with her.

"Carrieann, though I have not seen you naked, you have always worn shorts and nighties around the house, that I can visualize what you would look like naked. I could be wrong, but I imagine you to have small perfect nipples and a lovely ass. What I do not know is whether you shave down there, but you are incredibly sexy. So to answer your question, I did masturbate thinking of you in your panties. I want to be honest with you, but I worry that you will think less of me now?"
 
A slow smile spreads across my face "Daddy that night I found you naked, I was so wet when I saw your cock that I pushed my hand into my shorts and played will my clit until I came. I was right there in your room with you when I had my 1st orgasm"

I snuggled up against him, "I would never think lesser of you. I felt so guilty but I just couldn't stop. Every orgasm I've had is from thoughts of you". I sighed "I just used Tami's scenarios with us in them."

My pussy is now throbbing with need, my little nipples are hard a rocks now over our conversation.
 
With her snuggled next to me, I felt so protective of her while at the same time making her so desirable. My Carrieann was so grown up.

"So could you answer my question.....do you shave down there?"
 
I place my hand on you lap and look up at you "mmmmhhhhmmm I do" I gently flex my fingers on your thigh
 
I feel her hand on my thigh, and my cock stirs. I am sure she notices that.

By this time we have left the city far behind and are half way up the mountain to the campsite. The road s deserted and we have not passed a car for over 30 minutes. I see a small break in the road, so I pull the four wheel drive off the road and take a small dirt track into the woods. I drive a few miles up the track and reach a small lake and pull to a stop. It is quiet and deserted.

I look at her and say, "Well, you have seen me naked, now it is my turn. How about we go skinny dipping in the lake?"
 
I'm surprised by the detour but I couldn't resist the offer you have just made. I'm nervous as no one has seen me naked before. "Yes daddy, I would like that"

I give you a big kiss on the cheek and hop out of the car. I'm excited, nervous and full of anticipation all at the same time.

I watch you get out and stretch a bit. I'm standing in front of our truck pushing my chest out a bit. I'm sure you can see my nipples through my tank. I keeping pushing what Ryan said all that time ago out of my head and hope you don't think I'm too small too.
 
I see her standing in front of he truck pushing out her small breasts so that her nipples are visible. I take her by the hand and towards the edge of the lake and make her sit on a large rock.

I kiss her on her head and tell her gently, "Let Daddy take care of you now. You are the most beautiful person I know and you have an amazing body."

Saying that, I pull your tank top over your head so that your small breasts jump out and your pink hard nipples stand out proudly. It is such a beautiful sight, that I lower my head and take first one then the other breast in my mouth."
 
I cannot believe this is finally happening! My fathers mouth is sucking & nibbling on my nipples. I moan softly, this feels better then anything I have ever imagined, the throb in my pussy is more intense then I've ever felt.

I place my hand in your hair holding you to me, feeling your tongue flick over one nipple to the the next, my nipples are hard as rocks plus being outside topless with you....it's all so very exciting.

"Oh daddy mmmmm that feels so good. Do you like my tits? They're not too small?"
 
"They are the perfect size. I so dislike big breasted woman. But now let me see what is behind your sexy panties."

Saying that, I stop sucking on your breasts and take my hand and unbutton your shorts. Pushing them down it reveals your sexy red panties, the same ones I have masturbated to so often in the past. I place my fingers on the elastic and pull them down, and your beautiful shaved pussy is finally revealed to me. I look at it for a full minute, enjoying the smooth look of it, and place my fingers and rub the bare mound.

My cock hardens instantly.
 
I lean back and spread my legs as soon as you took my panties off. My breath is coming is rapid gasps. Your hand is touching my mound, I know you have to feel how wet I am but by judging by the bulge I see in your pants I'm know you're as turned on as I am.

I feel you slowly spread my pussy lips so you can have a much more intimate look. Your gaze is intense and full of lust.

The anticipation of feeling your tongue in my most private of areas is unmeasurable. I want you so bad, I know it won't take me long to cum for you just like I had so many times in the past.

"Do you like it daddy? Do you like my pussy?"
 
"Oh my God, Carrieann. I have fantasized about this for so long."

I lower my head and lick around your shaved lips and finally insert my tongue in your moist hole. You taste so good, that while sucking you I pull down my jeans and free my cock from the confines of my underwear. I continue sucking you and you have your eyes closed enjoying the sensation.

Finally, I take my mouth off your pussy and say, "Have you ever thought of sucking my cock, Carrieann?"
 
My whole body is shaking feeling you taste me and suck on my clit. This is better than I have ever imagined.

"I have daddy" I give you a sly little grin "I have thought about sucking your cock for ages, being like Tami and swallowing your cum"
 
Back
Top