I really want to be fucked....

BiGuyMN

~ Dorky Giant ~
The "I wish I was her" thread and several people here have inspired me.

Hopefully my title has not broken any rules...

Last edited:
Good Luck

Wishing the best of luck. Done it twice...and want it more...but grab it while ya can.

God me too. Fucked till I cum without touching my dick!

I agree!

I want fucked by either a studly man or a petite beautiful Shemale! I want him or her to squirt a load in me , ass or mouth, I don't care. they can fuck my ass then squirt in my mouth, I'd swallow their load!!
God me too. Fucked till I cum without touching my dick!

I have been fucked several times in the past, but it has been more than two years since the last time.

I have a man coming over shortly. Hopefully, in less than a couple of hours, I am going to be penetrated by his cock... and I intend to fuck him as well — something I have never done before.

is this what you had in mind?
1.8.gif

I have been fucked several times in the past, but it has been more than two years since the last time.

I have a man coming over shortly. Hopefully, in less than a couple of hours, I am going to be penetrated by his cock... and I intend to fuck him as well — something I have never done before.

How was it?

Nice to be on knees and elbows, face down, relaxed, and just submit to a good reaming...

Nice to be on knees and elbows, face down, relaxed, and just submit to a good reaming...
Exactly. With a powerful top over you, his cock in your ass, teasing that prostate thrust after thrust... if you know how to give yourself to that sensation... it is exquisite.

Exactly. With a powerful top over you, his cock in your ass, teasing that prostate thrust after thrust... if you know how to give yourself to that sensation... it is exquisite.

Sounds great. I've yet to be fucked but would love to have two huge black alpha cocks in my ass/pussy at the same time pounding the hell out of my hole til they blact cum all over me.

pick me

I want to try having my ass fucked also. I think it will be so hot and feel so good:eek:

It does feel good...

I may be part of a 3-some and get nailed by two. There's nothing like it!

Back