Dimension X (closed)

Orgasmicallyfun

Literotica Guru
Character info: Name - Matt Parker, Age - 21, Brown hair, blue eyes, 6'1, and athletic body.

It was winter break at Matt's college and he was enjoying a much needed break from his stressful classes. Matt was going to use this time to get started on something he has been wanting to do for some time now. That was to write a book. He always thought of himself as a good writer and wanted to see if he could put that to work and make a book that he could get published.

Matt arrived at the library to do some research for his book. He wanted to write some sort of fictional story about mythological creatures. He was browsing the shelves of books and came across one that was labeled "Human/monster hybrids, real or not?" He pulled the dark green book off of the shelf and thought 'never heard of anything like this might be interesting." The book looked really old and worn out.

Matt took the book over to one of the tables and sat down. He opened the cover and started to skim the pages. It was about different monsters that had a near human appearance but great powers. 'Alright I'll give it a shot." He thought as he flipped to the first page. After the first few pages Matt was hooked, reading about different creatures and their powers would make for a great story.

On the third page there was a quote that was inscribed with a powerful spell. Anyone who read it would be sucked into a different dimension. After Matt read this quote everything faded to black it was like he fell asleep. When Matt opened his eyes again he was no longer in the library.

Matt saw nothing but a lush tropical forest around him. He was sitting on the ground leaning against a tree. 'What the fuck?' He thought to himself as he stood up and rubbed his head. 'Am I dreaming?' He questioned as he saw nothing but trees around him. Another thing he noticed was how hot and humid it was. Nothing like the dry cold winter air from where he just was.

There was a line dirt path carving its way through the trees so he picked a direction and started following it. As time went on he was finding the temperature unbearable in the clothing he was in so he peeked his black hoodie off so he was just in a white t shirt and jeans. Carrying his hoodie in his hand as he follows the path.

Eventually he noticed a change in his surroundings. The trees started to have spiderwebs on them. The webs grew bigger and bigger. Big enough to hold a human in it. The path lead into a cave where the webs continued. There was no way Matt was walking into that cave. "Hello!" He shouted out hoping to hear a response. "Is anyone there?!"

Matt heard what he though were whispers so he began to venture into the dark cave. Pulling his phone out of his pocket, which had no service, he turned the flash light on. Seeing nothing but spiderwebs amongst the cave walls. And what also looked like bones along the floor. 'This can't be good.' He thought to himself.

He rounded a curve and saw a shadowy figure in the corner. "Hello?" He called out again. Then the figure disappeared and he moved to follow it. Next thing he knew he was grabbed from behind from multiple sets of arms and heard a whisper in his ear. "What a delicious treat." His clothes stripped off his sweaty body and he was suspended in air.

"What the fuck?!" He shouted not knowing what was going on. He was stuck in a giant spider web. The silky string wrapped around his ankles and wrists and covering his legs and torso. Basically his whole body except his groin and face. He struggled trying to break free but it was useless.

Last edited:
Nilah Tehama
Age Unknown(appears to be around 20)
Red hair, Tiger like skin, green eyes
Height:5'8
Nilah had panted coming back for more the usual run she had on the island Kal Aer. Kal Aer had been a beautiful place with fresh food,water and as many fruit as you could imagine.What was paradise to human aliens there was a normal day for her. She had eaten her prey she had stalked for the morning and been pleasured by one of the men of her kind which were down at the military base.

They had been planing to rule a dimension called earth which they were secretly at war with and she had planned on escaping curious about it and knew they had technology where she could blend in.

She had laid for a nap hearing a male shouting in a foreign voice from a distance and made her way to investigate.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Spidra smelled the human alien as soon as he landed in her territory. She hadn't had an alien meal in quite a while and this one had seemed younger and louder than the rest. His voice echoed off her Web when he awoke and once he was close enough she spun him in a trap.

He was upset of course cursing and smiled came to view him. He was handsome and young it was a shame she would have to kill him once she finished feeding. "I only want your seed human and then I will dispose I will not take long as you can see I don't have need for alien males much less males of my breed"she said pointing to the males below at the bottom of her tree.

She smiled in grabbing the soft member stroking it. "Produce what I need and quickly and better hope it's good otherwise I'll not just kill you but eat you"

Last edited:
Matt heard another voice, the voice of a female and his jaw dropped open when he saw Spidra come out of the shadows and into his view. Half human half spider...was this real or some weird dream he was having. He started struggling trying to break free of the web as the creature approached him. The web was so soft and silky and clung to his flesh.

The creature was talking about feeding off of his seed and the killing him. This only made him struggle more. No matter how hard he struggled, sweat forming on his body as he flexed his muscles trying to break free, there was no sign of the web breaking. It felt super thin but appeared to be unbreakable.

"Please just let me go!" He said then he felt one of her human hands start stroking his flaccid cock. Her flesh was so incredible soft and smooth it felt good but he was trying so hard to break free he tried not paying attention to her hand on his cock.

Spidra chuckled hearing him scream to let her go and watched him struggle. "Relax human...give into the pleasure.. the more you struggle in my web..the tighter it'll hold you"she said and began stroking him more feeling him grow.

"I can smell your seed..Give in to me"she said pressing her body against his.
Nilah ran through the forest hearing the voice of the distressed alien and climbed up the tree seeing he was caught in the infamous Spidra Web. Most would hand the aliens to the military but she liked to eat them.

Nilah saw her moving close to him and knew if he had her venom he would die. She jumped on the web using her claws to break the human free and catching him before he fell in the nest below. She jumped to another tree seeing spidra fall to her male nest below cursing her and she looked at him "Follow me human"she said quickly moving through the trees at a slower pace so he could catch up.

Last edited:
Matt was trying to fight off an erection but as Spidra pressed her body against his. Nearly smothering him with her big beasts his manhood started to stiffen. God her flesh so so damn smooth, so much more than human flesh. He was just thinking if this was the end for him. Then he felt himself falling being caught shortly after.

Then the webs were cut from his body and there was a human tiger creature in front of him. She told him to follow her and then took off into the trees. Not like he had much choice at the moment but to trust her. He took off running after the creature. He was still completely naked but that seemed to be the least of his worries.

Nilah jumped through the trees watching the nude alien following her through the the trees quite skilfully. They got to one of her caves and she let him follow her in before lI gating a fire.

She grabbed some clothes she had gathered from military and handed them to him. She blushed noticing the size of his manhood and his strong body. "You should cover up alien..it gets cold here at nights because of the water on Kal Aer". She said gently

Matt felt like they were running forever his legs beginning to burn and his body becoming sweaty as they ran through the dense humid jungle. They eventually arrived at a cave and Matt followed the tiger creature in. He put his hand on the wall and hunched over slightly trying to catch his breath.

Matt watched as Nila brought him over some clothes and caught her eyeing his dick. "Thank you." He said between breaths taking the clothes. He pulled on the grey boxer briefs and brown cargo shorts and the thin white t shirt. It didn't appear like this creature wanted to eat him, at the moment at least.

He figured he'd try getting some answers out of her. "Kal Aer?" He asked. "Where am I? One minute I'm in the library of my school and the next I'm in a jungle in some spider creature's web. What is going on?"

Nilah chuckled hearing him ask her questions after he had gotten dressed and explained how he had just appeared here in the jungle.

"You spoke the pledge of Kal Aer, that is how you came to be here. You are on a planet called Dimension X. Our kind are a mixture of you humans and animals here. We walk on both legs but show features of our spiritual selves. Kal Aer is just a small island here on Dimension X..I've heard your kind call it paradise before.

She walked around wearing a black bikini covering her woman areas and nothing else. She grabbed a blanket she had made woven from cotton soft material she found on the island wrapping it around herself and handing him one.

"My name is Nilah..I will not harm you Alien..I too wish to escape Kal Aer"

Matt listened to the creature explain to him where he was and how he got there. He sank down and sat on the floor of the cave not believing what he was hearing. "I'm not even on Earth anymore?" He asked starring to have a mini panic attack. "How am I gonna get back home?!" He shook his head and rested his head on the wall behind him.

As Nilah turned her back Matt couldn't help but let his eyes wander along her body noticing her big round ass with a tail right above it. "I'm Matt." When Nilah said she too wants to get off of this planet he stood back up. "So maybe we can help each other Nilah. I'll do anything I can to help."

Nilah paused putting wood in the fire hearing him say they could help each other. He wasn't the first human she'd come across. They all promised help and all managed to get caught by another creature or military by not trusting her.

"I've been trying for years Matt... Every time has failed and every time I have been betrayed.. if we both truly wish to escape..then you must trust me.. I'm not like others here on Kal Aer."

Matt listened to how Nilah has been betrayed in the past and felt bad for her. He had no reason not to trust her it seemed they both wanted to get out of this place very badly. He watched as she put more wood in the fire, glowing embers flying away into the air when the wood was added. Wiping some sweat from his brow he walked over to the fire by Nilah.

"I trust you Nilah." Matt said looking her in the eyes. "What can I do to make you believe me?"

Nilah looked up into the humans blue eyes. He was larger than her and she noticed how close he was and blushed. "Just stay close when we are out.. and listen to me because if military catch you they will torture you and turn you into one of us" she said sadly knowing of a few humans who had gotten that treatment and couldn't turn back forced to stay on Kal Aer and Adapt.

"I also need you to stay safe.. You can't get home if you aren't safe"

"So not only are there creatures out there that I have to worry about there is also a military that will turn me into one of those creatures?" Matt said going back over to the wall and sitting back down resting against it still feeling a little tired from the run through the jungle.

"So do you have a plan to get out of here? How long do you think it will take?" Matt hoped he wasn't annoying Nilah with too many questions but he wanted to know how long he would be stuck on the hot humid, creature filled island.

Nilah grabbed some of the food she had made earlier and warmed it back up on the fire. She had clay bowls to eat it and handed the human some so he could gain his strength back.

"I intend on sneaking aboard a ship..Dimension X Military is high tech and intelligent. They plan to blend with earth and steal more humans to add to our population. If they refuse they will start war. I just want to get off this planet because if they succeed it will be chaos.

"Thank you" Matt took the clay bowl Nilah handed him looking inside and seeing some sort of meat. He wasn't sure what it was but his stomach growled and he started to eat the food. He was starved and low on energy and this was going to help. Quickly eating the food as he listened to Nilah explain her plan.

"Well anything you need help with count me in." Matt said setting the empty clay bowl down on the dirt floor of the cave. Looking across the way at Nilah observing her body. It was almost as if her body was painted in the pattern of a tiger. It was exotic. Matt wondered what other type of creatures were on this island.

Nilah saw he finished the stew and smiled softly and finished hers after. She got the clay cups and poured there fresh cool water from a jug to drink. She nodded as he mentioned anything she needed help with to count him in.

She stretched feline like and moved to curl up beside the fire. "You should rest Matt morning get will be here soon"

As soon as Nilah handed him the bowl of water he drank it almost as fast as he got it. Putting the empty bowl to the side once more watching Nilah stretch out like a cat then curling up by the fire. He grinned feeling safe with her in this cave. The last cave he was in almost led to his death.

Doing as Nilah told him to he decided to get some rest. Closing his eyes he tried falling asleep. The wall of the cave wasn't that comfortable and he looked around and didn't seeing anything that looked better. He peeled the white t shirt off and bunched it up on the floor and used it as a pillow. This was a little better and eventually he drifted off to sleep.

Nilah awoke in the morning taking a shower in the caves waterfall and washing her hair.

She made a fresh fruit salad from berries and slide into a fresh dress she had. The turned humans made clothes to sell for food or learning and she didn't mind helping. She dried off not wearing underwear and made her way to wake the human.

"Matt...get up..we need to eat and move.. others will smell you here"

Matt woke up the next morning to Nilah's voice. Opening his eyes and seeing the cave around him he now knew for a fact this was reality and not a dream. From the spot Nilah was standing he saw right up her dress. Her pussy mound looked just like a humans but the flesh was the same color as the rest of her body. Her pussy looked so delicious to him right now. Thoughts of Nilah straddling his face filling his mind. He was always the horniest in the morning.

Matt sat up not bothering putting his shirt on. "Thank you." He said as he took one of the bowls. He started eating the fruit salad which tasted so fresh and delicious. "Others, you mean the other creatures who want to eat me?" He asked popping more fruit into his mouth. "I have another question. Last night that spider was talking about feeding off my cum, do all the creatures do that or just that one?"

Nilah's eyes widened seeing the rise in the humans pants as he awoke along with some heat behind his gaze. She knew it was normal for males but after seeing his bare member the previous day she blushed deeply and moved away quickly.

She sat down eating and nearly choked as he asked her if all creatures fed off of cum. She looked at him saying "Some of us do but it isn't necessary. It is beneficial for us..keeps us stronger..more alert..heightens our senses but it also makes who we feed off of weak. I tend to drink only of it know the male is strong enough to recover.

'Great so all these creatures want to feed off my cum until I'm dead.' Matt thought to himself wondering what would have happened if he was left in the cave with the spider. "So if you ever run low on energy I know how to bring you back." Matt said and chuckled as he joked with Nilah. He joked with her trying to become close and friends with her so they can both help each other by getting out of here.

Nilah couldn't help but laugh hearing him mention if she was low on energy that he knew to feed her his cum. She smirked and teased "Well how exactly would you feed it to Matt?I mentioned it could be dangerous"she grinned and sighed finishing her last piece of fruit.

Matt picked his shirt off the floor of the cave brushing the dirt off of it before he pulled it on over his head. Looking down and brushing he heard Nilah ask how he would feed his cum to her. He looked up from his shirt and looked at her a few feet away sitting there. "I'd feed it to you whichever way would be most effective."

"Whether it be in your mouth or..." he paused for a second then looked down her body,"...or down there." She also mentioned to him how dangerous it could be but he had pretty good stamina in the bed and could go a couple rounds without stopping if he was turned on enough. "For the average guy maybe, but I got great stamina." He said letting his ego soar.

Nilah blushed deeply shocked at the humans bold words. She had never tasted an Aliens cum where as she did men of her kind and others on Kal Aero. She bit her lips looking away quickly hearing him mention his stamina and how long he could be her.

Nila chuckled saying "Let's just hope that you aren't just talk if it comes to that"she grinned and grabbed her hunting weapons and things to protect them.

Matt chuckled and stood up brushing dirt from his pants. "So what's on the agenda for today Nilah?" Matt asked walking over to her standing very close to her. He had no idea what to expect on this island other than ending up in a giant spider's web. "So when we are out there is every creature going to want to feed on me? Or are there other good ones like you?"

Back