Abused Trophy Wife's secret discovered

cumnchat

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 24, 2013
Posts
5,111
Closed for Ash13



Logan was grateful for the job his PO had found him after his eighteen month sentence had come to an end, It didn't pay much but he got food and lodging even if the lodging was in an old boathouse at the edge of his boss's lake in the grounds of the huge house. There were perks of course, the boss's wife for one. She couldn't be more than twenty two but she was a stunner although Logan had detected signs that all was not well in the marriage. Tom Dawson's trophy wife ( as Logan thought of her) was easily twenty years younger than her husband and quite often she seemed to be nursing a black eye or bruises on her arms and wrists.
He was careful to not notice them as he didn't want to fall foul of Tom's temper. This particular day he was cleaning the pool with Tom watching him from the comfort of a shaded pool chair when Tom's wife came out dressed in a swirling white robe with a skimpy bikini underneath. She passed close to Logan & gave him a smile but he couldn't see the sadness in her eyes because of the sunglasses. She sat next to her husband & stretched out with her legs slightly apart, the robe falling open from the waist down & Logan gulped as he saw the outline of her puffy camel toe on her bikini bottoms.

"Cover yerself up woman, the hired help will be getting ideas. "

Tom snapped , clearly annoyed.

"You better go inside & get something decent on , and lose those damned sunglasses."

Obediently and without a word she got up & removed her sunglasses revealing a black & yellow bruise under her eye. She smiled sadly at Logan & went indoors.
 
Last edited:
OOC Ashley 5'5 130 shoulder length black hair 34C chest.

He leaves for work, long day at the office. I change into a pink spaghetti strap sundress 3" above the knees and matching 3" heels. I look at you giving you a weak smile as I make a caramel latte standing in my kitchen going to mall in a bit.
 
Logan waited for the boss to leave for the office then ambled into the kitchen for a glass of waterbut stopped when he saw Ashley standing at the counter wearing a swirling spaghetti strap pink sundress that subtly suggested at the curves that lay beneath and showed her relatively short but shapely smooth bare legs. Jordan took all this in at a glance before she turned round and leaned back against the counter with one leg slightly in front of the other which had the effect of pushing her breasts forward. She said nothing but smiled weakly, possibly embarrassed by the incident by the pool.

"I'm ,,, er,,,,, just getting a glass of water if that's okay, It's hot today, EVERYTHING'S hot" Jordan offered by way of explanation but wondering where the final remark had come from.

Helping himself to a glass of water he turned back to Ashley who was watching him with an amused smile on her pretty heart shaped face and then she pushed a carton of orange squash to him and indicated he should help himself.

"Gee, thanks, takes the edge off." he quipped and Ashley gave a low tinkling laugh. "If you are going out is it ok if I fix that broken drawer in your bedroom?Your husband mentioned it a couple of days ago."

Ashley nodded her assent and gathered her purse and left for the garage, a couple of minutes later he heard the throaty roar of Ashley's Chevrolet Corvetteas she sped down the driveway.

Jordan collected the tools he'd need to fix the broken drawer and made his way to Ashley's bedroom, slightly overawed by the opulence of the house. He was so overawed that he even knocked on Ashley's door before letting himself in.
He chuckled to himself as he looked around

"Yep you sure are a girl's girl."

Taking in the Pinks, Purples and Lilacs that dominated the room.

It didn't take long to locate the broken drawer but it was a struggle to open and when he did his eyes opened wide with surprise it was crammed full of dildos of various sizes, rabbits and anal beads in fact everything a sexually frustrated women would need.

"I guess Tom don't spend as much time with you as you need" He muttered to himself as he set about repairing the drawer so it slid easily on it's runners.

Finding himself with time to spare Jordan began to explore the bedroom, wanting to know more about its occupant. Opening a bedside drawer he found it full of Men's magazines and Jordan began to glance through them. One in particular caught his eye as it obviously well thumbed. He went through it slowly page by page and almost reached the end when he did a double take for there on her knees with a startled but delighted look on her face was Ashley, as naked as the day she was born. The caption stated that this "Red hot tottie loves it.
Jordan looked again to make sure there was no mistake. No mistake, it was definitely her.

This was an opportunity Jordan wasn't prepared to pass up so he wrote a brief note on a sticky note and fixed it to the photo before placing it on Ashley's pillow so it couldn't be missed. It simply read, unambiguously

BOAT HOUSE 11PM DON'T BE LATE

Jordan was certain she'd show, if not she'd have a hard time explaining the contents of her drawer and the magazines with the nude pictures of her to her husband. Of course there was always the chance that he already knew about her past but if that was the case wouldn't he have obliterated all traces of it?
Jordan hummed as he got ready for what should be an interesting night.
 
Last edited:
Thinking it to had to be an odd surprise from my husband, who else could it be I chuckle to myself or maybe even a rare apology. I look forward to the meeting. I put on a spaghetti strap dress 3 " above the knees and matching 3" strappy heels. At first I don't see his car, he then shots me a text saying he's going out with friends be home whenever, now im confused. I enter and call out "hello? Hello? Anybody here"?...
 
Last edited:
Logan heard Ashley calling out and sounding a little confused so he decided to tease her and make her anxious.
He stood in the dark shadows cast by the moonlight and watched as Ashley walked by looking from side to side. He had to admit she looked pretty tasty in the short pink spaghetti strap dress that swirled as she walked giving occasional glimpses of her firm thighs and he couldn't help thinking how they would feel wrapped around him. Back and forth she went calling out, sounding more anxious by the minute.
Then she was within an arm's length and he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into the shadows whispering in her ear,
"So the Hot Tottie comes a calling eh?" and then pressing his lips to hers in a searing tongueing kiss, ensuring that she was pressed up against him and could feel his manhood pressed on her mound.
It came as no surprise that she was startled and tried to squirm away but he held her tight and repeated.
"Hot Tottie comes calling and wants to play while hubby's away, we can get to know each other real well unless you want hubby to know what a naughty girl you really are. " So making it clear what he meant as his hand ran up and down her bare back and squeezed her braless tit.
 
Last edited:
"Ahhh!!" I gasp your not Tom who are you" I gasp as I feel your strong hand grab my perky tit and bare ass under the short pleated hem of my sundress. I stumble back a step in my heels but got closer to you as you chuckle. " who are you what do you want " I say half nervous yet half excited because if the sexual tension in the room.
 
Last edited:
Logan squeezed her firm tit harder feeling her nipple swelling and hardening into a small enticing pebble, moving his hand from her smooth warm back to caress the backs of her thighs as his hand swept under the hem of her sundress and stroked slowly up to cup her cute round ass and knead the soft pliant flesh.

"Luckily for you I am not Tom, I'm sure he'd want to know what you are doing here this time of night with no bra or panties. However I DO know the answer and I'm quite prepared to tell Tom my version if he asks, unless of course you play ball with me."

He released her but held her by the shoulders and slipped the straps of her dress off her shoulders and drew the top half of her dress to her waist.

"You have a pretty good idea of what I'm talking about and you don't have much choice although I would much rather you do it willingly. If you do you won't be needing that drawer full of toys in your bedroom, Oh while we're on the subject if I were you I'd keep your magazines better hidden, Tom won't want a slut for his wife will he?

As he spoke he leaned in and kissed the upper curve of her breasts and licked his lips after sliding his hot wet tongue across a rapidly hardening nipple. He took her hand and gently but firmly led her into the adjoining room which was dominated by a huge bed covered with pillows and cushions.

"I can guess what you're thinking and yes it does get lonely in there all on my own but once we've reached an agreement you can share it with me "

His tone sincere and confident. Logan held her firmly with his arm round her slim dainty waist.
 
Last edited:
"What kind of agreement" say perky chest heaving up and down in nervous anticipation and also due to the cold night air. "Fine what about a hand job or blowjob? Would that satisfy your loneliness?" I ask in a semi sarcastic tone unsure if your serious or just messing with me trying to rattle me since I'm your bosses rich wife. I don't fix my dress nearly frozen in shock from your stern tone in voice.
 
"What kind of agreement?""

Ashley asked in a small nervous voice, clearly unsure of what is involved. Logan chuckled and squeezed her closer to him feeling the warmth of her and also the slight trembling of her anxiety. Then she seemed to understand more or less what was being asked of her and sarcastically said,

"Fine ,what about a hand job or blowjob? Would that satisfy your loneliness?"

"That would do fine for starters but it's not really an agreement , more of a timetable, you know when you're going to come down here to warm my bed or if you prefer I could come to you, seeing as how Tom sleeps in another room and is often away overnight."

Logan leaves it hanging and the hand around Ashley's trim waist travels over her soft flesh and curls around her to cup a firm perky breast and his fingers play lightly across her stiffening nipples.

"Perhaps if we sat on the bed and I showed you what I have to offer, it might make up your mind."

As he spoke he guided Ashley to his bed and sat her down then stood in front of her and looking intently at her with a glint in his eyes he began to unbuckle his belt.

"Are you sure you wouldn't rather do this yourself? I reckon you know how to fish a guy's cock out of his pants"

The room silent until the ZZZZZZ of his zipper broke the silence.

"Last chance baby, your choice"
 
I give you that bratty " fine I'll do it" look. I begin to suck your cock first slow at first than increasing in speed. All thecwhike my tongue dancing up and down your shaft. You winder with "skills" like this why my hubby would ever lay a hand on me. I milk your cock and impressedly don't spill a single drop. My eyes grow wide as you pull out of my mouth with a POP sound yet are still rock hard.
 
OH FUCK YEAH BABY, YOU'RE DAMN GOOD, PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT I GUESS"

Logan pulled out of her ruby red lips with a loud POP and let her take a good long wide eyed look at his still rock hard cum and saliva covered cock.

" You know I ain't finished with you yet, you've had a taster and want more don't you? You ex-sluts are all the same, pretending that you are now good girls and innocent but inside you are still the same horny slut you were before. I'm offering you the chance to satisfy that craving for cock you have without jeopardising your easy life. All you have to do is come down here to the boathouse at least three times a week and have some fun, do that and hubby doesn't have to know what a slutty whore you were before he married you."

Logan eyed the half dressed girl sat in front of him, the top of her dress crumpled around her waist and her firm pliant tits breathing heavily as she made no effort to cover herself.

"You gonna take off that dress and get into bed or do I have to do it for you? I warn you I'll rip it off, be a shame to ruin such a pretty dress."

Logan stepped back and began to slip his pants off as he waited to see what she would do, maybe she liked it rough which would account for her black eye.
 
I stand there frozen, adrenaline pumping through my heart not knowing if you are serious or just twisted and messing with me with the blackmail thing. I don't move which almost seemingly egos you on to make the next move as it's like a game if chicken as being the rich trophy wife I am I'm used to getting my way, now roles reversed.
 
Ashley didn't move appearing to be frozen into inaction at his threat to tear her dress from her so he reached out and pushed her gently backwards to the edge of the bed until it caught her behind her knees and she fell backwards, her legs going up into the air and her dress falling up to her waist revealing her pale shapely legs and a glistening wet pink slit, whether through fear, shame or excitement Logan didn't know or at that moment he didn't really care. Ashley was at his mercy, all he had to do was slip her dress down and over her trim dainty ankles and he could do with her whatever he pleased.
Slowly, sensually he pulled her dress down her legs, smiling into her wide eyes whispering a question to her,

"Ashley , Oh Ashley are you teasing me?"

Holding one ankle he lifted her foot to his lips and slid his tongue teasingly along the sole of her foot and then the tops of her dainty little toes.. Cradling the back of her calf he licked and softly kissed his way up to the inside of her knee where he paused sucking on her trembling flesh as she watched him, powerless to prevent his teasing. Releasing her leg he then repeated the action with her other leg all the while his eyes fixed on Ashley's wondering eyes.

Sliding her further onto the bed he planted both her feet on the crisp sheets and pushed her knees wide apart and she gasped gripping a firm excited breast
Grinning he licked and kissed his way up her inner thighs, stopping at intervals to suck on the soft succulent pale flesh, up one thigh then the other, stopping short of her inviting wet hole but blowing over the wet pink lips making her squirm.

"This is just a taster of what to expect, do you want me to finish the job now or tomorrow? Of course I can give you what you want now and you can come back for more when I tell you, what's it to be?"

Giving her an ultimatum to which there could be only one answer.
 
Last edited:
I look at you with disdain, knowing I'm " better" then you but also knowing you have shown my body more attention in the last 10 minutes than my husband has in the last year. "Our secret right?" I say slightly biting my lower lip. After you nod your head, i say. "My husband won't be home for an hour. I want a teaser" with that inaoread my legs more showing off my bald pussy slightly glistening in the dim light.
 
Ashley's look of disdain and her 'better than you' attitude didn't fool Logan for a moment, she wanted it , needed it and she confirmed it when she said,

"Our secret right?"

Logan nodded his agreement, smiling to himself and Ashley continued, nervously biting her lower lip,

""My husband won't be home for an hour. I want a teaser."

Stretching herself out on the bed her arms raised submissively above her head and clutching the pillows tightly spreading her legs making herself available to him and whatever he desired of her. It was plain to see that she was frustrated, needy, wanting attention.

Logan ran his nails up the insides of Ashley's soft pale shapely thigh and stirred his fingers in the entrance to her leaking pussy. stirring until her juices began to bubble and froth.

"Only an hour you say, well we had better make this hard and fast and ,,,,,,,,,,memorable, I want you coming back for more."

He lifted her calves over his shoulders opening up both of her passages front and back and slid the bulbous shiny head of his cock teasingly along her slit until she bucked her hips in desperation and his cock slid easily inside her velvety passageway to its goal, her inner sanctum where he could give the pleasure she craved. Ashley writhed, bucked under him, almost silently mouthing obscene encouragement to him.All to soon he shot a hot creamy load into her and rolling off he slapped her bare ass and muttered,

"Time for you to go, get dressed but tomorrow I want you here at nine o' clock so we have time to play now you know what to expect."

Logan watched as Ashley dressed, not bothering to clean her cum laden pussy and letting it slide down her thighs as a reminder of the past two hours.
 
Last edited:
Figuring I have to "play ball" till maybe I can turn the tables on my blackmailer. I am extra nice when I see him. Which upsets tom a little since he sees us as "better" then all the help. The next morning tom and I head out to our large apple orchard to pick some apples. I wear a yellow spaghetti strap sundress 3" above the knees and 3" tan wedge sandals. I try to cozy to tom. But he is all business in his phone pretty much ignoring me. I wander to a semi secluded section of trees and I get a text. It simply says " drop your sundress and wait".
 
Logan slept well but visions of the evening drifted through his mind, Ashley's soft silky skin unders his hands as he skimmed over her body and her firm luscious tits with her eminently suckable nipples.

The next morning his duties kept him busy including the large orchard where he was to pick up any apples lying on the ground and take them to the kitchen for the cook to make apple pie and jam.

Through the trees he saw Tom and Ashley walking together with Ashley clearly attempting to get Tom to pay attention to her, rubbing her tits against his arm and stroking the front of his crotch, but it seemed Tom wasn't interested. He brushed her away with his cell phone glued to his ear.

Ashley wandered away from her husband to a more secluded spot and Logan followed. her yellow spaghetti strap sundress easily visible.

So last night hadn't completely satisfied her, in which case he had better keep her on the boil Logan thought to himself and he swiftly texted her,

' Drop your sundress and wait '

Logan chuckled to himself as Ashley looked around her, struggling with her dilemma. Waiting to see what she would do as she would know the text was from him and he had the upper hand. Would she defy him or would her obvious needs override the risk she would be taking with her husband no more than fifty yards away.

Logan smiled to himself as Ashley's left hand went to her right shoulder and slipped the thin narrow strap off her alabaster shoulder then hesitantly her right hand slipped the other strap off and the dress slipped down a little perched on her hard protruding nipples. He heard her sigh and mutter to herself then she shimmied the little yellow dress to her feet and stepped out of it, her fine pair of breasts swaying. Her shapely curves lit by the morning sun streaming through the apple trees. The sun shining through the trees dappled her tight round ass and her tits jutted out invitingly as he watched.
 
Last edited:
Not wanting to get "exposed" in black mail terms I decide to play along even though my husband could locate me anytime and not super far from him. As I step out of my sundress and wait. I look around nervously not knowing what to expect as my breathing incresses causing my perky chest to rise and fall with each silent second that ticks away as all that can be heard is the birds and wind.
 
Logan smirked as he watched Ashley look around nervously, knowing that they were taking an enormous risk with Tom only fifty yards away but he thought it worth it if he could get Ashley sufficiently needy she would have no choice but to come to him that evening.

He gathered av small bouquet of dainty flowers and crept up behind her.

!Don't turn around just walk over to that tree and wrap your arms round it then spread your legs like a good girl"

He whispered softly in her ear and finishing with a little bite on her neck.

As she obeyed wordlessly he followed close behind and when she opened her legs he brushed the bouquet up the insides of her thighs , softly, tickling her toned flesh even as she tensed expecting his cock to enter her ass or pussy. Her legs trembled as the flowers brushed lightly over her pink pussy lips and transferred her wetness to the flowerheads moving further he pressed the bouquet against her clit just circling the hard little button. He could hear Ashley gasping quietly as he teased her and drew her towards the edge of an orgasm.

Gauging when she was close he laughed and said,

"That's it for now babe, see you tonight."

Logan left her clinging to the tree and as he walked away he sniffed at the tiny bouquet smelling her arousal on the leaves.
 
That night I get up and put on a fairly sexy red crochet lace dress sans any underwear figuring it would just be ripped off and I don't wanna waste the money in this "blackmail" game, and 3" black pumps. I head down to where he said to meet him. Asi walk in i find a small light with a note that reads...
 
"I trust you have been a good girl and not done anything to relieve the fire between your legs Ashley, I'm gonna stoke it up and have you screaming your lungs out all night, now just go to my bedroom, you know where it is, just wait, I'll be along shortly."

Logan watched from the shadows as Ashley read his note and smiled to himself as she smoothed her sexy red dress and cupped her breasts with a sigh and made her way to his bedroom, her hips swinging.

He gave her five minutes to ponder on what he had planned for the evening and eventually arrived, silently as she sat on the edge of his bed chewing her bottom lip apprehensively, her legs crossed and showing a great deal of smooth,creamy, silky thigh.

He broke into her thoughts and startled her when he spoke,

"You know honey you can turn a guy on without even trying but when you're trying ...........well"

He didn't allow her to get up but held her shoulder with one hand and stroked her cheek with the other before inserting two fingers between her trembling red lips waiting for her to suck them into her soft wet mouth.

"Suck them for now babe, don't fret you'll have the real deal in a while."

Logan felt her begin to suck on his fingers and her tongue darting over his fingertips, her eyes wide as she clasped her tits as she sucked.

Releasing her shoulder he pulled her to her feet with his fingers still in her mouth and whispered seductively in her ear.

"Strip for me baby, show me what you've got to offer me,"

One finger of his free hand caressing the valley between her heaving tits through the lacing of her dress.

"Slowly now, don't rush we have all night, tease me a bit, I know you want to after I teased you earlier. Think of it as getting your own back"
 
Last edited:
Blushing at stripping for you. Secretly turned on by not only the taboo nature of the situation but your firm voice as well. Moments later after the dress slowly slides down my body I step out of it clad just in heels. The dim light glistening off my bald pussy lips that have reluctantly grown damp. Biting my lower lip in anticipation as you seemingly stalk my body like a tiger pacing in its cage.
 
Ashley obeyed his command without question and as that was her only option the dress slithered down her glorious body like a snake shedding its skin and lay in a crumpled red heap at her ankles. As though in a trance she stepped out of it dressed only in heels which somehow made her all the more alluring.

By stepping out of her dress she moved within easy touching distance and Logan looked her up and down taking in the swell of her broad hips and slim waist that accentuated the fullness of her breasts that seemed to be panting hard in anticipation. The dim light flickered and the dancing shadows drew his attention to her hairless mound where small beads of her juices were forming on the juicy wholesomeness of her pussy lips.

Logan cupped her face in his hands and flicked his tongue over her full red lips ,

"You may kiss me if you wish" he murmured, his hands travelling slowly over her throat and neck tightening his grip slightly then loosening and continuing down Ashleys slim pale arms and taking her hands inn his he lifted them to her breasts over her swollen nipples.

"Play with them my sweet, I can see that you need to have some relief." he breathed into her ear, softly, seductively, encouraging her to pleasure her aching,, swollen teats.

Removing his hands from hers he stroked gently over her stomach and gently palmed her bald mound and ground the heel of one hand in small circles on her clit as the other slid a teasing finger along her delicate pink slit, bottom to top and down repeating the action very slowly teasing her, tempting her to open her legs and allow him access to her flower.

"You like that don't you Ashley? Before long you'll have to give in and let me take you properly."

His voice was low and sensuous but at the same time commanding. Logan had all the time he needed to coax Ashley to climb willingly into his bed.
 
Part of me is still snobby with a" better than you attitude" but the other part dead what could come if the black mail to my high society name and my submissive side begins to take over little by little. Even though on the edge of cumming I pull away and say maybe another time.
The next morning you are doing yard work for us when you peer in the kitchen window. The French doors are slightly cracked as you can hear an argument. He is yelling at me for not getting his clothes for office ready in time. He slaps me and shoves me on the kitchen table on my back. He flips my shirt black skirt up and rips off my panties. Then in an instant his cock is out and inside me as he hate fucks me with vicious thrusts. You are close enough to tell I'm not enjoying his "power trip " a few minutes later he pulls out and yells that I better have dinner ready in time before fixing his slacks and leaving for the office like nothing happened.
 
Logan didn't push it when Ashley refused him although he was disappointed and horny, He showered and rubbed one off before sleeping fitfully and waking early. He breakfasted, dressed in just clean but scruffy jeans he looked at the chalk board where Tom usually scrawled his tasks for the day.

"CLEAN YARD (PROPERLY)" It said, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,sarcastic as always thought Logan to himself, he always did a proper job no matter what it was. He was about to move away when he noticed a little chalked arrow at the bottom of the board. Turning the board over he found another message,

'Sorry about last night, come find me today,,,,,, A '

Logan grinned to himself, his day had just gotten a whole lot better, Tom would be gone all day and most likely half the night so that left him and Ashley completely alone together.

He began sweeping the yard when he heard raised voices from the kitchen,

"STUPID BITCH, I wanted the green tie and white shirt."

"If you're too fuckin' idle to get'em out yerself"

Back and forth the insults raged until Logan glanced through the window and saw Tom give Ashley a backhander that sent her sprawling against the counter of the large breakfast bar. Tom moved quickly for a big man and followed Ashley across the kitchen and catching her by her hair he hoisted her up and thumped her down on the kitchen table like a side of beef.
Logan knew what was going to happen next but he couldn't intervene, this was family business. Ashley's short black skirt is flipped up and her long toned legs were pinned down as Tom ripped her tiny lace panties away. Then he was on her and pounding her pink cunt with all the venom he could muster, for all of two minutes he used her wordlessly just grunting until he spurted his spunk over her and put his cock away shouting that his dinner had better be ready and he left.

Ashley is still laying half naked on the kitchen table as Logan stepped through the french windows,

"I saw and heard it all, Ashley, I'm so sorry, anything you want?"

Ashley's shoulders heaved as she sobbed and threw herself into Logan's arms.

"I think the best place for you right now is bed,,,,,,,,,,,,, NO to rest , that's all"

Logan helped Ashley up the stairs to her bedroom and she didn't resist when he undressed her and hunted out a serviceable night dress. She lay under the silk sheets and mouthed a 'thank you' at him then threw one side of the sheets back and patted it in invitation.

"Just for a couple of hours honey then I've got work to do."

He slipped off his jeans and slid his lean naked body in beside her and she cuddled up to him.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top