Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Editor's Forum

Old 08-05-2017, 07:23 PM   #1
ItsInTheHead
Virgin

I have fantasies and I like to write them down.

I would like to see more stories similar to what my perverted mind concocts. Unfortunately, my mind seems to be more convoluted than the average writer/human.

If you have the patience to suffer through 46,000+ words to help me find out if there is going to be a problem with the site I would appreciate it.

(I'm worried about some references to sex as a high school student, sex between youngsters isn't the theme. It involves aspects of BDSM, lesbianism, and transsexualism, but is, ironically, ultimately a love story).

I know this may seem strange but I can't type (key?) very fast so it takes me forever to make changes. Instead of abandoning posting I thought I waould ask (don't make fun but I have been writing this for years). It's long though, and you will have to have an open mind (moreso, it's only 98% finished, but I would love feedback on the last 2%).

Reading back on this I will be surprised if anyone responds, but I had to try, thanks!

Old 08-12-2017, 07:21 PM   #2
Qyron
Maniac

I'm far from an expert in the english language but I'd be more than happy to help if you would like to have a fresh pair of eyes going through your work.

Feel free to send me a PM.

- Active Threads -