Brat's Hideout!

I'll have to try that line next time I'm out trying to bag me a cougar. :rolleyes:
Let me know if it works!

The best pick up line I've had used on me...
HIM: *really animated* Can I lick you?
ME: *laughs* ummm... no.
HIM: *still animated* Can I lick your belly button?
ME: *still laughing* No!
HIM: *pauses for an eternity* From the inside? ;)
Yes, yes you may. That line turned into a three month whirlwind affair, his love of science complimented his bold attitude, and I was smitten by him.

One that DID NOT work....

"Hey, sexy, wanna try some black baby batter?"
Calling ejaculate batter is just EWW. I imagined his cum being thicker then cottage cheese and nauseating.

...that's what works? 0_o

Maybe I'm too orally fixated but it was his enthusiasm that sealed the deal. Would you want a bored girl sucking your dick or someone who has enthusiasm and enjoyed it as much as you did?

Maybe I'm too orally fixated but it was his enthusiasm that sealed the deal. Would you want a bored girl sucking your dick or someone who has enthusiasm and enjoyed it as much as you did?

I don't know if either one would do much for me, personally.

I don't know if either one would do much for me, personally.
I always thought there was women who wouldn't/couldn't, women who did it for obligation/chore, and women who were passionate about it. Would you agree? Is there such a thing as an in-between woman?

I always thought there was women who wouldn't/couldn't, women who did it for obligation/chore, and women who were passionate about it. Would you agree? Is there such a thing as an in-between woman?

Honestly it's been so long, I have no idea what the hell all the fuss is about anymore.

Hope you are having a fun night.

I don't know, I was referring to the fact that getting a blowjob has never done much for me.

I mean, feel free to try and change my mind, but I don't have high hopes.

I think those three camps cover it.

Good Morning, Litsters!

Coffee sweetened with honey and cinnamon type of morning! Hello fall!

Honey? In coffee? 0_o

It's delicious! I am trying my best to stay away from white sugar, I usually use raw sugar in my coffee but honey compliments it well especially with cinnamon! Don't knock it before you try it!!
I also enjoy making my own version of a cafe' mocha. When I'm not eating well I add in a scoop of this "chocolate" powder that is 20+ servings of organic fruits and veggies. It sounds disgusting but everyone I have made it for can't believe that's the "chocolate" they taste.

Last edited:
Try the sugar free flavored creamers? I love the sugar free French vanilla creamer. I shouldn't have sugar. The creamers have a good taste and cuts the edge off the coffee.

I know I'll spell it wrong but the kids and wife take tumeric. Saw that as one of the ingredients.

Try the sugar free flavored creamers? I love the sugar free French vanilla creamer. I shouldn't have sugar. The creamers have a good taste and cuts the edge off the coffee.

I am a sucker for coconut or pumpkin creamer... just because I'm a big coconut or pumpkin fan.

Back