Number One Fan (Open for 1F)

Indiscretion

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 16, 2009
Posts
480
Joe Jensen: 18yo http://imgur.com/WaLj5Ec


I am the star quarterback and the school stud. And I know it. Here in Texas, football is everything. Think Friday Night Lights. The high school football players are celebrities. The team this year is favorite to win the State Championship game and we are virtually worshipped by the team community. As the star, I am recognised everywhere, asked for autographs, bought free drinks, stopped for handshakes and photos and girls around town are throwing themselves at me constantly. Even the moms flirt with me, which I especially enjoy. Most of the time, they're just having fun and no one thinks twice about it.


But things have gone a little further than that with one of the moms. Her son has been playing football with me since we were both in middle school. He is the fat backup lineman that was never cut because his dad gave a lot of money to the school. Despite being attractive, you tend to come across as a conservative and dutiful wife. But lately, I've noticed you dressing a little more provocatively at games. Showing off a rocking body that has tended to be hidden in the past. We all like the little outfits you wear to games, jumping up and down on the sidelines with your tits and ass jiggling and waving to me. I've even heard that you have started to talk about me a lot around town - what a great player I am, how lucky I'm going to make some girl feel. At one of the games, I saw you wearing a low replica jersey with my name on it and your tits busting out tied off at the midriff - which you must have had made because the school-issued replica jerseys are all unisex and none of them have players' names on them. I wonder what your son and husband thought of you wearing my name on your back. Since then every time I see you it's been clear by what you say and how you behave that you are _very_ interested in me. You always seem to be trying to catch my eye and bat your eyelids. The outfits seemt to be getting smaller. It's definitely unusual for a mom to be behaving this way, but I get off on it but figure that it's just a case of you being a super fan and maybe having a little innocent crush and I assume nothing will come of it.


At the start of this game, I happened to glance you in the third row of the bleachers. It definitely looked like you'd gone to some effort to get somebody's attention today, with your makeup pristine, your hair pulled back, wearing a little choker and with your tits bursting out of a tiny tank that made your tits jump around like crazy whenever you jumped around - which you did every time I touched the ball, just like a teenage fangirl. You definitely stood out from every other woman in the stands, even the 18 year old high school mean girls who tried to get my attention every week.


http://imgur.com/5ExJ8pR


You were distracting all the men at the event, even the refs! I waved at you a few times, earning me a cold look from your husband. Anyway, in the end we won the game on a long touch down pass from me. As usual, you were one of the first out onto the field, pressing your tits into me and gazing up at me while I slipped an arm around your waist to return the hug, confidently letting my hand slide down lower than was appropriate, wondering how you'll react. Your husband just looked on helplessly and I thought you were about to ask me to autograph your tits......
 
It's hard to pinpoint how the infatuation developed. Originally you were just another guy my son played ball with, I thought nothing of you until recently. The hyped of the games caught me as it did the other mothers on the team, often we would compare our children and their techniques during the practices and events we hosted when celebrating a victory. I think that's when it started, toward the beginning of this season. You've grown into such a studly young man, sculpted perfectly to fill your uniform and the way you carry yourself with such confidence would make any woman swoon as most did. I had to get you to notice me, I started to realize. I changed what I could to bring out my assets, for one, but still I could not focus too much on you as I had a son on the team after all. But the more I watched you play, saw you around town, it fueled me to persist even more.

Really I just wanted to be a devoted fan of yours, however I could not come to terms with the fact that I was smitten with you. It just couldn't be, I'm married and completely happy in my relationship, with my family and everything. I think. I crafted my own mock up jersey of yours and wore it to your game, hoping to catch your attention. I made sure you not only saw me, but that I could talk to you as well, even if it was just for an enthusiastic congratulations as my luscious breasts bounced before your very eyes by my giddy actions. I'm more enamored by you as time goes on, I can't explain the fandom I've caught but my husband has been mostly supportive while still there for our son as well. I must confess to myself, it does make me feel young again but I know I can't take things too far.

While at tonight's game, I hardly notice any of the eyes on me. Other father's are casually glancing at me, even my husband is having trouble fully focusing on the game. But my entire focus is on you. I cheer along with the crowd as you throw for a final crushing blow to the other team. Everyone is ecstatic, me especially as my bust jiggles from every jump while I clap loudly. I don't even turn to give my Husband a hug, brushing by instead to follow the crowd onto the field. Your eyes are on me, and really I could not ask for anything more as I rush you for a tight hug. "You did such an amazing job! I swear you're the best!" I gush as my arms are looped around the back of your neck, giving you the perfect view of my ample cleavage as our bodies are close together. You're so warm and I can smell the sweat of such a tough game. Its then I realize your hand is drifting towards a dangerous area, the sensation makes my cheeks flare brightly with a blush. I can only grin from ear to ear at the feeling, until my husband's face catches my peripherals.

"Um, well. Congratulations, Joe, the team could not ask for a better captain." Slowly I pull back from you, chewing lightly upon my lower lip. I'm just a very eager fan right? Just like the rest in the crowd. My husband steps up to put an arm around me, almost insecure from the close hug you and I shared. "You played a good game, kid.", he followed, as our soon Colin came around. I gave him a light hug, but longingly I look over his shoulder toward you while others congratulate you on the victory. "Colin, sweetie. How about we take you and Joe out tonight? It'll be our treat, you guys can pick wherever you want to go. After a game like that you must both be starving." I glance to Colin, however my eyes fully settle on you, a gleam in them that surely you can see. All to support the team, I tell myself biting on my lower lip once again.
 
I smile to myself as I see you coming towards me over the field, rushing into me and throwing your arms around me and holding me tightly, looking for all the world like a high school cheerleader with a crush on the quarterback.


"You did such an amazing job! I swear you're the best!"


I smile down at you and respond by saying "Well, thank you Mrs Willis. I couldn't have done it without your support. Seeing you up there in the stands cheering for me and looking great really helps push me to do my best on the field. So I'm counting on you." I give you a slightly cheeky wink as my hands begin to drift lower to towards your ass, noticing your smile growing and the fact that you make no attempt to move away from me in our embrace.

But then, after only a few more words, I feel you pull away from me and I miss the warm press of your body against mine. What's worse is that your husband has caught up to you by this stage and has his arm around you while congratulating you, although I note that the hug you gave him seems positively chaste compared to the way you were pressing your body against mine so eagerly.

"Colin, sweetie. How about we take you and Joe out tonight? It'll be our treat, you guys can pick wherever you want to go. After a game like that you must both be starving."

Before your husband responds, I get in first and say, "Well thank you Mrs Willis, that's real sweet of you. I'd love to join you for dinner. Jaime-Ezell Lee is having a part tonight so I'll be heading over there later. I don't know if Ben is invited." That's a lie - Ben is never really invited to these kinds of parties. "But I'd love to get some food before the party. And seeing as I need a date, maybe I'll ask you to come with me, so don't dress up like a mom!"

I give you a wink, seemingly kidding - how could one of your teammate's son seriously expect his mother to be his date to a high school party!? It must be a joke.... right?
 
Last edited:
I can feel the remnants of your arms on me. The way your strong arms wrapped around me. Your smell and sweat now on my clothes. It's invigorating in a way, I feel so young and alive again. For many years I had not felt this way, to be fueled and driven by such a motive. However I cannot explain why, the sensation feels natural, right even. The more I look at you, standing there in your glory, the more it sinks in. It takes me back to a time when I was younger too. Deep down, maybe I just want to feel that way again and this is my way how. I'm just being a supportive fan, right? A light smile pulls to my lips at the thought. Hell if I could get away with it, I'd even be on the cheerleading team screaming for you as the other girls do in their skimpy skirts and tops.

I listen to you as you speak, hanging on every word. The party remark hardly crosses my mind, but the fact that you accept leaves me elated. Stretching so far as to bring me to a party blows me away. I glance at my Husband, just to see if he caught the remark. Yet he's too immersed with Ben as they walk to the parking lot, talking about the game and every gritty detail. It used to bother me terribly, just how he would be more focused on games and football in general. Less and less I felt the attention dwindle, but then you rose like a star and took my focus. Now its hardly a problem as long as I see you play at the games, just thinking of you puts it all at ease in such a strange way. My gaze drifts back to you, lightly laughing at such a prospect. But it's hard to tell if you're serious or not.

"Oh no, why would I? There wouldn't be any fun with the old Sunday rags.", play along with it, kindly grinning back to you. "I'd have to wear only the best for the number one quarter back." I can feel my cheeks turn pink from the light burn, casually brushing a few strands of hair behind my ear. "Anyway, don't you follow us in your car to the restaurant? I'm sure your presence will get us a great table. And if there's anything I can do to make the dinner more pleasurable, just let me know?" I barely notice the one in my voice that could hint towards more with speculation. My lingering stare holds you for a few moments longer before I turn and walk away. There are butterflies in my stomach as my mind swims. Was I just flirting with you? Preposterous, I'm just trying to be a better host. It's the best way I can reason with myself, turning to walk away. My hips sway my taut ass in stride, trailing after my family towards the parking lot.

Once in the car we drive off, during the time I'm watching the mirror for your car. I humor the thought of actually joining you for the party later, it almost makes me laugh out loud in the car. Then again I do find it appealing, getting to stay by your side the whole night. Surely it would be a massive help to your esteem to have me there, especially if I wore something to really catch your eye. A guy like you should be seen with a great looking chick, its only natural. Smiling to myself, we pull into the parking lot of the restaurant and wait outside of the building for you to arrive.
 
"Oh no, why would I? There wouldn't be any fun with the old Sunday rags. I'd have to wear only the best for the number one quarter back."

I am pleasantly surprised by the ease with which you accept the outrageous proposition that not only should you come to a party with me, but that you should dress the way that I request. This is definitely looking promising. An idea starts to crystallize in my mind of spending time with you and moulding you into something I will want to possess... to use... and to take control of you from right under your family's nose. But I am distracted from these thoughts by your next comment.

"Anyway, don't you follow us in your car to the restaurant? I'm sure your presence will get us a great table. And if there's anything I can do to make the dinner more pleasurable, just let me know?"

Anything to make the dinner more pleasurable? It's almost as if you don't realize the extent to which you sound like you are throwing yourself at me - and I am not about to draw that to your attention. In fact, I want to test the limits, see how much I can get away with. I respond by simply saying "Sure thing, Mrs Willis. I'll think about that.

I quickly shower up in the locker room and change before heading to my car in the parking lot, seeing your family in a car waiting for me and then following it to the restaurant. I notice on the way the fact that you are glancing in the mirror a lot. I send a confident and encouraging smile your way, hoping that you continue to feel at ease.

When we arrive at the restaurant, you are waiting with the others outside the restaurant. I gently place a hand on your arm to hold you back after your family enters the room so I can say some more.

"I was thinking about your offer to do what you could to improve my evening? Well, maybe you could start by pulling down your top a little for me, seeing as you're going to stop dressing like a mom around me now that you're my number one fan. If you do a good job giving me something to look at during dinner, then you'll get to be my date to the party. How does that sound?"

This is a pretty ridiculous request seeing as the flimsy, blue scoop-neck tank top that you are wearing is already riding pretty low and revealing a generous amount of your surgically enhanced chest. But I am curious to see what you will do.

"And maybe you could pull those shorts up a little whenever your standing up around me. You've got a great body, Mrs Willis - it's selfish of you to hide it when I'm around."
 
Last edited:
Back
Top