Please help

excalibur1350

Virgin
Joined
Jan 22, 2015
Posts
7
Hi, I've only been here for a couple of days, love this place. While checking all the very hot ladies on this section, I've noticed I can only look at the pictures on maybe half of them. Some of the threads have a link to click on, and I see those pictures, others have loads of people talking about the hot pictures, but I can read the post, can't see a picture, or a link to get to a picture, and from the comments I'm reading, I'm missing some very hot ladies. I am using an iPad if that makes a diffrence. As anyone reading this can figure out, I'm not much of a techie, Anways if someone wants to take pity on a appreciative voyeur, and clue him in, thank you.
 
It might help if you linked us to some examples of threads/posts that seemingly have missing pictures.

One thing you can do immediately is check to see if the posts with the missing pics have been edited. If they have, there will be an 'edited' note in a small italic font at the bottom of the post. Editing may just be that, but it could also indicate the author or moderator removed the links or pics. There are several reasons why pics are edited out of posts; Lit/AmPic rule violations and privacy concerns top the list.
 
Check the dates of the threads as well. Some older posts have broken links because the pictures are no longer available.
 
Sometimes the poster will hot link the picture from a third party host. That host might have rules which the picture violates and they delete it. In that case you will never be able to see that picture.

Other times the original poster of the picture might have left and requested their account be deleted. Any pictures that were attachments will be deleted also.

Then the website that hosted the picture might be modified and the link is no longer valid.

Also if the picture violates the rules of this board, they will be delete by the moderators.

Then there are those poster who only leave the picture up for a short time and take them down.

Good luck on the hunt. ;)
 
Back
Top