Long term editor wanted, female writer

Adelyn

Experienced
Joined
Mar 18, 2013
Posts
81
I've just had my first story posted on here. literotica.com/s/jeffs-story

I have several other stories I have written that I want to submit. I love English and know how to use spell check. I will also read over my story several times before I send it to you, so there shouldn't be too many grammar issues. I am looking more for someone to help with content. I was told I use too many words and I "show more than tell." I would love someone who could edit stories live in google docs while I watch, so I am able to learn from you.

I would like to read some of your stories before committing to you, to make sure we are on the same page.

Thank you! Hope to hear from you soon.

Adelyn
 
I haven't been an active contributor here, but would be happy to be an editor to help out. As a writer, I am woefully unable to edit my own things well - so I know where you are coming from. I'm much better at editing other people's things.

I haven't used Google Docs before for 'live' editing.. though. I usually like to print something out, and go old school with a red pen.. then go through the edits/fixes from there.

Let me know if you'd want to try it out.
 
I've found someone. His writing style is very similar to my own. Thank you!!!
 
Back
Top