Editor Wanted - 14K Word Lesbian / Christmas Romance

jsragmanus

Virgin
Joined
May 9, 2006
Posts
15
Hi there, I'm looking for someone to look at a story i've been working on for the holidays contest.

Essentially, it's a lesbian romance of two women who meet working as Santa's helpers at the mall, fall in love, and then are transformed into elves to work for Santa.

It sounds crazier than it is, and I think it's coming out very sweetly. I'd like to get it reviewed pretty quickly since the contest is running out.

I'm hoping to get someone that can help me on emotional tone, and dialog. It's really crucial to the tale.

I've posted other things on Lit before, and generally speaking people receive it well.

Thanks in advance.
 
* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the next box down (Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators) is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.
 
Just in the Interest of Annoyance

Here's my favorite paragraph of the story:

“I’m so sorry honey. I’m so sorry. It’s OK, shhhh… It’s OK baby. I’m so sorry. It’s OK Daph, I’m so so sorry…” I repeated over and over. My heart was breaking as I felt my wonderful hero crushed in my arms. I had an overwhelming urge to find the woman and yank her daughter away from her so that she would never turn into my beautiful wounded Daphne.
 
Back
Top