Dear X:

SeaCat said:
Damn JL,

I wish you were here, I would hold you against your demons and help you fight them.

Do what you need to do, get yourself better and don't let your family hold you back.

Cat

Ok, that just gave me the most amusing mental image of myself in ill-fitting armour, heavy sheild and sword with you pushing me, and me yelling "... but I can't even lift the bloody thing let alone use it!"

Thank you all for the hugs. I'm thinking if I can get Mark over here then maybe I'll have the strength to sit down and sort this out once and for all before my brain goes kaput.
 
Just-Legal said:
Ok, that just gave me the most amusing mental image of myself in ill-fitting armour, heavy sheild and sword with you pushing me, and me yelling "... but I can't even lift the bloody thing let alone use it!"

Thank you all for the hugs. I'm thinking if I can get Mark over here then maybe I'll have the strength to sit down and sort this out once and for all before my brain goes kaput.

LOLOL If the aror fits, then grow into it.

Let me give you a little hint little one. You have the strength to do what needs to be done. I can see it in your posts and your comments. You have the strength and willingness to fight, so do it. (I know, much harder to do than it is to say.)

If it takes Mark being there to give you the courage to take those first steps, then drag his ass up there but remember this. You have the strength, the inner drive to do what you know needs to be done. Use it.

Cat
 
Dear Weasel Dick,

You thought it was cool to beat up on your old lady several months ago didn't you? It made you feel strong, it made you feel like a man didn't it? Oh you thoght it was grand to beat her while downtown. You showed her who was boss didn't you? Oh it was a grand feeling raining blows and kicks on her as she cowered before you. She was half the size of you yet it made you feel oh so tough.

Then I steped in. I didn't cower before you. I didn't grovel in front of your manliness did I? I fought back, I hit you and hurrt you. I stopped you cold now didn't I? I weigh roughly half what you weigh and yet I stopped you cold. I made you feel a little bit of what your lady felt before you dropped.

How do you feel now you not so little shit? You took me to court. You claimd I attacked you without reason. You claimed I brutalised you. You claimed my stepping in wasn't right. You claimed I was violating your rights.

Too bad the Judge and Jury didn't agree with you or your Lady. (Yes she stood up for you, the damned fool.) Maybe you'll learn something in the pen, although I doubt it. Maybe your Lady will realise that you aren't for you while you're in the pen, although I somehow doubt it. But I do hope you have learned this little lesson. Sometmes people will stan up to scum like you.

Oh and so sorry about your losing you job wih the local Police Department. Maybe you'll think about this while you're in the pen.

Cat
 
Just-Legal said:
Thank you.

What I really need right now is a Mark hug. And he's nearly an hour away. But I'll take any other kinds of hug if they're on offer...

</hint>

((((((((((JL))))))))))))) :rose: :rose:
 
Dear You Know Who

Ghetto speak is not cool. It is not sexy. It is not manly. It is just stupid. Please bear that in mind before you start mouthing off and try to sound like a thug. :rolleyes:
 
Dear Madame

I know that you think that your nephew is a little saint or angel, but I've got news for you: odds are, if he is telling you I am blame, he's lying through his teeth. But I know that blood is thicker than water, so even if you read this, it would go unheeded. But I have to say it for the record. He's nice sometimes, but he's mostly a punk.
 
Dear self,

GO DO YOUR FUCKING REVISION OR YOU WILL FAIL YOUR SECOND YEAR AND RUIN YOR LIFE FOREVER.

MOVE YOUR ASS!

:mad::mad::mad:

~~ Yours forever,

you.

:rolleyes:
 
Dear Self:

Just make it til tomorrow and you're ok. And anyway, the kitchen's clean, we're having takeaway for dinner and he's miles away. He can't hurt you if you don't answer the phone.

Also - take your damn painkillers! I mean it! You've done the diary entry for the Doc, take the bloody meds!

Oh, and finish packing.

Love, me
 
Dear S,

You were a wonderful soul, friendly and cheerful, and had always been a stand-up guy. I will miss your laughter, your voice and your silly jokes. Wherever you are now, buddy, I envy the people in that place.

Friends forever.

Miss you terribly,

L.
 
Dear X,

What you said this week really hurt.

That's all I have to say. It hurt. Bad.
 
Dear Off-source Computer Guy/Girl;

I'm sure I would have enjoyed our two hour conversation at Staples yesterday but I couldn't hear much of it because the satellite connection was so horrid. If I must talk to someone far, far, far away, it would be much more fun to be able to understand them. The accent was fine, but the echo and the static was awful.

Glynndah
 
Two musical (probably never to be talked of again), one not

Dear Everyone In My Life Who Doesn't Understand Why I'm Kind Of Uppity About Music:

I used to work at Borders Books & Music.
For me, that explains it all but for others, I know it's hard to understand what that does to one's psyche, not to mention taste in books, music, and movies.
I know it sounds fun. Sometimes it was.
But mostly it was three parts Hell (a la Dante's Inferno) and only one part fun.

When you ask me if I like Josh Groban and I crinkle my nose into an inexplicable shape, that's me battling with just how severe a reply I should give you. ("Fuck off" probably wouldn't be very Emily Post of me.)
You're most likely a nice, well-meaning person who wouldn't have any way of knowing that once someone has sold hundreds and hundreds of the same cd by the same artist to the same horrible people, any glimmer of enjoyment has long since faded away.

I want you to know where the moodiness comes from when you try to tell me you think Regina Spektor should be my new musical obsession.
I didn't just wake up and decide that Josh Groban and Il Divo are minions of Satan.

Love (ish),

Music Snark


-----

Dear America,
The Cardigans kick ass. Stop pigeon-holing them with "Lovefool" off the Romeo + Juliet soundtrack.
For shame. Buy Super Extra Gravity and then we'll talk.

-Someone Who's Tired of Seeing Eyes Roll About This

-----


Dear Vella,
I've been thinking a lot about something you said in another thread.
I realize this sounds weird, since we've never spoken to one another, but thanks for giving me some kind of hope. :rose:
-bluebell
 
Dear X:

You fucking suck. You know who you are, you lying, heartless, mean-spirited, vengeful, horrible, power-hungry bitch! My little girl called me tonight, when she was supposed to be sleeping because she still has state testing in school, sobbing so hard she had hiccups. The reason? Not that it matters to someone as cruel as you are, but she was upset because she missed me. That's right. She MISSED me.

I know, it's beyond your scope of comprehension that such a horrifying, rotten parent could raise a terrific, loving child. She wanted to feel my arms around her, wanted to hear me whisper in her ear that I love her with all my heart. She could close her eyes and see me, feel me, but it just wasn't the same. Her father could hug her, but he wasn't me. She wanted me to tickle her head with my fingernails, hug her tight to my chest and never let go. She just wanted her Mom. That's all, just her Mom.

So tell me, what have you accomplished? You've broken the heart of a little girl who did nothing to you. You've broken the heart of a mother who did nothing wrong. You've torn a family apart. Was it worth it? Do you sleep easy at night, gleeful in your destruction? I hope not. I hope you toss and turn. I hope demons visit your dreams. I hope everything that means anything to you is ripped from you. Not just taken, or lost, but RIPPED away.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. I hope life stomps you into the ground until there's nothing left, and then keeps stomping until eternity. Your judgement day will come, and my family will be there to meet you.

Me
 
Dear Cloudy,

Thank you for this thread, Warrior Woman. May your life be blessed a million times over. :kiss: :kiss:

Minx
 
bluebell7 said:
Dear Vella,
I've been thinking a lot about something you said in another thread.
I realize this sounds weird, since we've never spoken to one another, but thanks for giving me some kind of hope. :rose:
-bluebell
Dear Bluebell,
You've made me smile huge this morning. It doesn't sound off to me at all as I've found anything from solace to inspiration through words of people I never knew. Thank you for taking the time to say something...words are powerful things.
*hugs*
v~
(The Cardigans kick ass.~ agreed)
 
Dear Life:

Let up just a little, huh? I already feel a couple of inches shorter...can the weight be lessened just for a day or so?

Thanks,

me
 
Back
Top