Fucking My Dirty Teen Daughter

eggnogvanilla

Virgin
I have a fantasy. I'm 40 y/o male with an 18 y/o daughter, Brianna. Bri is only 4' 10" and around 95 lbs. (Hint of "under aged fantasy" removed.) I fantasize about being on vacation with just me and her. Then at our hotel I notice a group of guys watching and following us. Later that night they burst into our room and I am forced to witness Bri getting gangbanged by these filthy men. Afterwards they force us to be together. I am forced to smell her pert little fanny and eat it and her pussy out. Then they make us fuck. Finally I am made to buttfuck my daughter as they all watch, take pictures and laugh to humiliate us.

I love my daughter, Bri but I know she is a real nympho slut. I've read her diary and think she'd fuck anything with a dick!!!

Any other dads have fantasies like mine?

It really turns me on and gets my cock hard when I hear other men tell me (in detail) what they would like to do with Brianna. How they would make her fuck them and their friends, etc. Tell me what you would do to her or tell me your similar fantasies if you have a slutty daughter!!

Email me: (Please refrain from posting E-mail addresses in public forums of Lit.)

Last edited by a moderator:
eggnogvanilla said:
I love my daughter, Bri but I know she is a real nympho slut. I've read her diary and think she'd fuck anything with a dick!!!

You invade her privacy and trust?

eggnogvanilla said:
I have a fantasy. I'm 40 y/o male with an 18 y/o daughter, Brianna. Bri is only 4' 10" and around 95 lbs. (Hint of "under aged fantasy" removed.) I fantasize about being on vacation with just me and her. Then at our hotel I notice a group of guys watching and following us. Later that night they burst into our room and I am forced to witness Bri getting gangbanged by these filthy men. Afterwards they force us to be together. I am forced to smell her pert little fanny and eat it and her pussy out. Then they make us fuck. Finally I am made to buttfuck my daughter as they all watch, take pictures and laugh to humiliate us.

Any other dads have fantasies like mine?

It really turns me on and gets my cock hard when I hear other men tell me (in detail) what they would like to do with Brianna. How they would make her fuck them and their friends, etc. Tell me what you would do to her or tell me your similar fantasies if you have a slutty daughter!!

Email me: (Please refrain from posting E-mail addresses in public forums of Lit.)

I love little nympo sluts! What's her number?

the honors

oh no, here we go again. let me take the liberty, on behalf of moralists everywhere, to wholeheartedly condemn you for your shameful sex fantasy. look, it's perfectly fine and morally acceptable if your wife's sister is fucking your ass with a strap-on cock, or if your girlfriend's family gang bangs you on the night of your sister's prom date, or if your best friend's girlfriend fucks you stupid while your best friend is passed out on the couch, or if you bang the farmer's daughter out in the hay barn, or if you have sex in front of your bridge club while they stick wildly gyrating anthropomorphic bananas up their poop chutes, but for God's sake, have some FUCKING DECENCY and don't violate your poor imaginary daughter's privacy. It's just immoral.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to my circle jerk bible study group.

Regards,
Your Daughter

bo11 said:
oh no, here we go again. let me take the liberty, on behalf of moralists everywhere, to wholeheartedly condemn you for your shameful sex fantasy. look, it's perfectly fine and morally acceptable if your wife's sister is fucking your ass with a strap-on cock, or if your girlfriend's family gang bangs you on the night of your sister's prom date, or if your best friend's girlfriend fucks you stupid while your best friend is passed out on the couch, or if you bang the farmer's daughter out in the hay barn, or if you have sex in front of your bridge club while they stick wildly gyrating anthropomorphic bananas up their poop chutes, but for God's sake, have some FUCKING DECENCY and don't violate your poor imaginary daughter's privacy. It's just immoral.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to my circle jerk bible study group.

Regards,
Your Daughter

:rolleyes:

eggnogvanilla said:

Geez...cheese and rice....:mad:Thank goodness...I don't have a daughter and a dad like you..sheesh. :rolleyes:

another fine playground thread.....thank god for iggy...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back