a little look-see at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
No pics to post from this weekend? *sigh*

I must possess my soul in patience. :eek:

sorry. last weekend involved speed dating. 3 hours of pole dancing, and buying a whole new wardrobe. that actually made some poor guy fall at my feet when i smiled at him today ( well fall down some stairs anyway. and i'm not sure it actually had anything to do with me. )

this weekend. more pole dancing, lap dancing classes. and a rocky horror party show!

hope this make up for it!

sorry. last weekend involved speed dating. 3 hours of pole dancing, and buying a whole new wardrobe. that actually made some poor guy fall at my feet when i smiled at him today ( well fall down some stairs anyway. and i'm not sure it actually had anything to do with me. )

this weekend. more pole dancing, lap dancing classes. and a rocky horror party show!

Last weekend sounds totally worth it.

This weekend sounds pretty good, too.

I haven't decided whether to go to the local Mardi Gras parade tomorrow or not.

Last weekend sounds totally worth it.

This weekend sounds pretty good, too.

I haven't decided whether to go to the local Mardi Gras parade tomorrow or not.

i'm debating about the chinese new year celebrations too! depends how hung over i am i suppose!

I'm sure there are many men that would fall for you ... I know cheesy!

Now I would both love to see some of your new outfits, and what you dress in for the rocky horry party show ;)

party lat night was excellent
lots of corsets and heels. ended up pole dancing and hula hooping - it's not easy to pole dance in a corset! ended up in my pants, shirt and stripper heels for most of the party - oops!
am battered and bruised today - my head and abs hurt this morning form too much pole dancing!

best party ever!

I so wish I could have been there, just to see you in a corset and the other outfit! ;)

You should go hunting them down and ask if they have pics, so you can share them with us! ;)

It's good to hear you had lots of fun! It's always nice when you can do that

attachment.php

Damn, that must take some serious core strength.

I prefer the start of the evening look. Partly it's the outfit, and partly it's that you're looking straight into our eyes in the first photo, and that's enough to make me melt! :heart:

it's odd that i was more comfortable in the second outfit than the first!
:rolleyes:
thought i'd go back to the pole pics since i have just got back from a killer pole class

:kiss:

Last edited:
it's odd that i was more comfortable in the second outfit than the first!
:rolleyes:
thought i'd go back to the pole pics since i have just got back from a killer pole class

:kiss:
Love it. You look so happy and comfortable on the pole. You should do a video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back