Anything-goes Girls

NOIRTRASH

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 22, 2015
Posts
10,580
ANYTHING-GOES GIRLS by Eve Linkletter

Another porn classic from the 50s-60s.

Its not a keeper but is, oddly, better than what youll find at LIT. I plan to del;ete my Kindle copy after this memo.

Its about a gal named Fran who leaves her groom at the altar to flee to New Orleans for a life of depravity. She explains to readers she's schizophrenic and fooled her psychiatrist into believing she's cured. In New Orleans she wants a life of drinking and fucking strangers. She stays drunk and fucks lotsa guys.

I worked with schizophrenics forever, and theyre more like zombies than maniacs. You get extreme hostility NOT extreme promiscuity. Fran reminds me of a very manic drunk.

Anyway, Fran falls in with some sailors and bar girls who get together for non-stop drinking and screwing. The best bit of the book is the collision between a lesbian and her bisexual lover. The bisexual gal comes home with hickeys around her body, and she and the lesbian have a cat-fight in the midst of the orgy. Then they make up.

Fran's fiancée tracks her down, they reconcile, and get married after he promises to let her fuck all the guys she wants. He admits he's been too square.

Its still better than LIT fare.
 
As it's more than 50 years old, the copyright should have expired. Why not post it under a fake alias to see how it does just as an experiment? I'm sure it wouldn't get above 4.90 :p
 
As it's more than 50 years old, the copyright should have expired. Why not post it under a fake alias to see how it does just as an experiment? I'm sure it wouldn't get above 4.90 :p

I collect lesbian erotica. I think Linkletter is the real deal because her lesbian stuff is like Patricia Highsmith, Ann Bannon, Vin Packer?, and Katherine Forrest. I worked with many lesbians, and what I observed of their romantic interactions was scary. They take no prisoners. Lawrence Block wrote lotsa lesbian fiction, and it evolved into almost horror tales of how cruel and destructive lesbians can be.

Linkletter wrote a lesbian tale I wanna get. A lonely gal brings home a cute girl who immediately falls in love with the brother. Hell erupts.
 
Back
Top