What would be sluttier

Most slutty would be tits and pussy out while stroking his dick.
then just stroking.
Then just tits and pussy out.
and slutty in this situation is great and you are a great women ;):rose::D
 
Most slutty would be tits and pussy out while stroking his dick.
then just stroking.
Then just tits and pussy out.
and slutty in this situation is great and you are a great women ;):rose::D
It all sounds amazing, fun..i want it
 
If you passed a car up on the highway and her boobs were out. Or if you passed a car up on the highway and she was stroking his dick?

Stroking. That's really hot. The wife and I used to do that. She gives great hand-jobs.
 
Boobs out would be more obvious and exhibitionist and the stroking would be more discreet.

So boobs = sluttier.

Neither are what I'd call slutty. But in the context of the question, I'd say the tits out on display. For my wife and I, I'd rather her flash other men on the highway than give me a handjob.
 
Well

Just the other day my bride rode from Oklahoma to Dallas with her tits out.
Made it rather HARD for me to concentrate. So tits out.
 
Stroking dick - the man is a slut. The girl is OK.
Her boobs out - The girl is a bit slutty. But that's OK! More women should do that :D

I love being her slut. She has jerked me off at times when I am driving. I love it.
I would love for her to do this to me with her boobs out, we could both be slutty!
 
Last edited:
Cock in hand, smiling as his cum drips down your face. Legs spread wide, feet up on the dash as you finger your cunt.
 
Cock in hand, smiling as his cum drips down your face. Legs spread wide, feet up on the dash as you finger your cunt.

Definitely my choice. Getting a blowjob while driving is so fucking super hot but best to do it on a quiet country road with no traffic because it's easy to lose control at the wheel. Not a lot of women into it but when you find one, treasure her.

I once passed a bus full of what must have been a drunken girls basketball or some other sort of team returning from a huge win. Maybe they were returning from Bible camp and happy as hell to be out of there. There were about 5 naked pussies and asses plastered to the side windows. I stayed next to them for as long as it felt safe to avoid a head on collision, but as soon as they saw me truly ogling, they must have gotten embarrassed and all pulled away. I'm sure they were expecting a shocked couple rather than a dirty minded voyeur perv who wished he had a camera available.
 
Well, I'm a bit bicurious so. ...the latter would be the best of both worlds.
 
If I had to pick only one then stroking is more sluttier. But if she’s doing that anyways why not have her boobs out as well. It would help to be driven over the edge.
 
Stroking cock more slutty to me. Even more slutty would be road head. Coming home on interstate once my friends & I came upon a vehicle ahead where the female passenger was sitting right next to the male driver. She was getting frisky with him. Kissing his neck, stroking his hair etc... He kept the vehicle straight until she quicking dropped her head and started going to town. He started to weave in his own lane. We decided to pass him and gave him the thumbs up. He just smiles at us with a shitty ass grin on his face. I'm not condoning such actions while driving but it was pretty funny at the time.
 
Back
Top