Sister-in-law and Bro-in-law (Exclusive for rvplymates)

uvex

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Posts
1,328
I am "Harold", in my early 30s. I am a computer engineer. work in a local computer firm. Lately, I wanted to save up a bit, planning to buy a house in the secluded area. So I decided to move back into my late parent's house, which is bigger and I can have my own quarters.

After I move back, I have the whole of the 2nd floor to myself. My older brother "Kent" lives on the ground floor with his wife. They are married for a few years, they are a quiet couple. My brother is 8 years my senior, my sister-in-law is 2 years older than me. My brother works for the construction company, his wife takes care of the house chores.

I don't see Kent and his wife often, cause I came home late. Only sometimes late at night, when I have my windows open I can hear some noises from Kent's house. I will not pay much attention to the noises, but sometime I can hear my sister-in-law sobbing noises. I wonder why!
 
I am Laura and I am about to leave my husband. When he gets angry at me he beats me. That is what happened last night. He had agreed not to do that to me any more but he broke his promise. I am packing my clothing to leave him and go to my sister's house. I plan to divorce him as soon as possible.
Tears fill my eyes as I close my suitcase and grab my light jacket and head for the stairs.

I didn't even leave him a note as I had enough of his abusiveness. As I go down the stair I lose my grip on my suitcase and it rolls down the steps. I hurry down to get it and am startled when my brother in law opens his door and looks at me. I can see the surprise on his face.
 
Questions

I opened the door, and instantly I saw Laura on the ground. "Oh Laura, are you OK? What happened?"

At once I went over to help her up from the ground. I saw that there were a few packages and a suitcase. "Please tell me what the problem is? How about get back into the house first?"

I helped her to carry the things back into her house. As I lock the door. Please calm down, I went to her kitchen to get her a cup of tea.

I came out and she sat on the couch. I offered her the cup of tea. "Are you not happy with Kent? Can I help you? Do you want me to talk to Kent? What has Kent done to you?"

Actually I could not understand why Laura married Kent, they have not been dated for a long time, and their characters were so different.
 
I was picking up my suitcase at the bottom of the stairs when my brother-in law opened the door. I looked up at him as he asked, "Oh Laura, are you OK? What happened?" Before I could say a word he was by me trying to help me up as he asked, "Please tell me what the problem is? How about get back into the house first?"

I sighed as I wanted to leave and here was my considerate brother in law helping me to carry my things back into my house. I felt like crying as he locked the door and asked me to calm down. I watched as he went in the kitchen. I was ready to run again but he came back to me with a cup of tea. Suddenly he asked, "Are you not happy with Kent? Can I help you? Do you want me to talk to Kent? What has Kent done to you?"

I shook my head no and told him, "Talking to him will do no good, your brother is abusive to me. I want to leave him so please don't interfere.
 
Last edited:
I talked to Laura, urged her not to leave Kent, she can sort this out later. Just stay calm. I offered to help her to unpack the suitcase. And prepare a simple dinner with her. In the kitchen we worked together, I washed the vegetables for her. As she prepare the meat and pasta.

When she was cooking, I looked at her. "Laura is such a nice and beautiful woman, Kant was in luck to have her as his wife." I helped her to lay the table for Kent and her. Soon after she finished cooking, I bid farewell to her. I got upstairs.

Very soon, I heard Kent parked his car and got into his house.

I was sitting in the balcony, I could her a bit of noise from Kent's bedroom...

It was like a bit of chasing in the room. Then I heard some moaning sound from Laura. I looked down and saw Kent's window was open, and the curtains were not drawn...
 
I listened to you and agreed to stay. You helped me unpack and than we went to the kitchen and you helped me prepare dinner. It was nice to have someone to talk to about every day things. I turned my face to you as you spoke to me, "Laura is such a nice and beautiful woman, Kant was in luck to have her as his wife." I smiled at you thinking I married the wrong brother as you helped me to set the table. I missed you when you went upstairs.

I welcomed Kent with a smile on my face as I placed two plates of food on the table. He growled at me that he didn't want food he wanted sex. He dragged me into the bedroom and ripped off my panties and slammed into my vagina. I pushed him off of me and began to run for the door. I screamed as he grabbed me and tossed me onto the bed and rammed his manhood hard and deep inside of me. I screamed in pain as tears ran down my face.

I could hear him calling me all kinds of fowl names a he raped me hard and deep.
 
I watched it... Kent and Laura were inside the room. When Kent started to take his pants and brief off as he pushed Laura into bed. Without saying anything, he ripped off her clothes, bra and panties. He parted her legs, when his cock is already erected, thick and long. Laura was naked, with her legs apart, she could not move, although she tried to push Kent off her. He pushed her down tight into bed, then held his cock and drill, thrust, penetrate into her vagina. He is practically raping his wife. He slide himself in and out of her womb. Laughing and calling her all sort of dirty names. Laura was crying and screaming, but no use.

She shouted at him, told him not to shoot the sperms into her womb... but Kent ignored her. He squeezed and fondled her breasts, pinching on her nipples hard and wild. He grabbed her out from the bed, and have her leaned but the window, and thrust into her as her face was by the window... Fondling her breast, when her nipples were hard and erected. Then he pushed her down into bed again, with his cock inside her again, he chewed and suckled hard on her nipples...

I could not believe what I have seen... how could Kent be so violent to Laura???
 
I was terrified as Kent started to remove his clothing. I was ready to run when suddenly he pushed me onto the bed. He stripped off his clothing quickly before ripping my clothing off of my body as I yelled no over and over. His hands parted my legs as I struggled to get away. He held me in place and than suddenly he slammed fast and hard deep inside of me. I tried to push you off of me but your body held me down as you pounded into me over and over. You laughed and called me names as you took me as I cried and screamed for Kent to stop.

I screamed at you not to cum inside of me but I could see you were ignoring me. I screamed in pain as you fondled my breasts hard and pinched my nipples. I screamed again when you pulled me off the bed and leaned me against the window. I could see the street and was frantic that people could see my naked body. You pounded into me deep and hard as I cried out in pain. Suddenly you moved me back to the bed and shoved your cock back inside of me and began to rape me hard and fast. You began to chew and sucked my nipples as I cried in pain.
 
I watched more, as Kent rammed himself deep into Laura, he thrusted in her deep and hard. With his hands on her breasts fonding and pinching then squeezing on her erected nipples, as he lowered his head down to her breasts, to chew and suckle on her dark pink nipples. It lasted for a long time.

When I thought that Kent will finish soon, suddenly I push Laura into bed on her front, he rammed into her ass hole. Laura cried and moaned at the same time. I guess her moaning aroused Kent more.

After ramming into her ass hole, he held her and have her on her back, he held his cock head and pushed it down her mouth, I watched as Laura had to swallow the item as Kent pushed himself down her throat. As he spoke to her, "Now have a good swallow of my seeds, I will be gone for 2 weeks, that is why I need a full penetration now..."

He shot himself down her throat...
 
I gritted my teeth in pain as Kent rammed into my vagina and pinched and squeezed my nipples. I wanted him to cum quickly so he would stop chewing and suckling on my nipples. He had no pity for me at all. I frowned as he suddenly pushed me onto the bed on my stomach. Suddenly he rammed into my ass and I screamed loudly. Tears ran down my face as the pain continued.

Finally he pulled out of me and I thought it was over when suddenly he pushed his shaft down my throat and began pounding in my mouth. More tears ran down my face because of the humiliation of it all. Suddenly I was choking on my husbands cum as he told me, "Now have a good swallow of my seeds, I will be gone for 2 weeks, that is why I need a full penetration now..." Tears were running down my face as I choked on his shaft.

When he told me he would be away for 2 weeks I knew I would have to run away before he came back.
 
Cry

I watched the whole sexual intercourse process between Kent and Laura. I felt so sorry for Laura, I have decided when Kent is gone, I will go downstairs to talk to Laura, to see what I can do to help her.

The night passed, soon it was morning. I was still in bed when I heard the car's engine. I realised that Kent was gone. As I woke up, had breakfast and then decided to give Laura a visit. I was in my shorts and tank top.

I knocked on the door and heard Laura called out. I opened her unlocked door. As I get into their house, I saw that it was pretty messy from last night's episode.

"Laura, may I come into your room? Is me, Harold."

When I get into Laura's room. I saw her almost naked laying in bed. I tried to move back but she called me. As I entred into her room.

"Laura, are you OK? I am sorry, but I saw what happened last night. Has Kent hurted you?"

I walked closer to her in bed. "Do you want me to talk to Kent when he is back? Will he be back tonight?"

The curtains were drawn, the room was dim. I sit in her bed, looking into her eyes. "Laura, please don't cry."
 
Last edited:
I was laying in bed in pain from the abusive sex Kent had done to me. I heard a knock on the door and I frowned before I heard my brother in laws voice. He was always kind to me. He asked to come into my room and I told him he could. I threw the blanket over my body but my legs and arms were not covered.

His words brought tears to my eyes, "Laura, are you OK? I am sorry, but I saw what happened last night. Has Kent hurted you?" I nodded my head as I told him, "Yes he did." I watched as you came closer to the bed and asked, "Do you want me to talk to Kent when he is back? Will he be back tonight?"

I began to cry as you were being so kind to me. I wiped at my eyes as you told me, "Laura, please don't cry." I wiped at my eyes and told you, "I have to leave your brother he is very abusive."
 
"Laura, please calm down. Don't think about leaving him yet. When he returns I will talk to him. Please stay home for a few days and rest. I can help to do the house chores and buy groceries for you."

As I walked the kitchen to see what you need for the coming few days.

When I got back into her room, I saw Laura laying under the sheets. I could see her body curves under the thin sheets.

"You get some sleep first, I will come back during lunch to make lunch for you, OK?"

I got back to my flat, thought about why Kent could be so violent to his wife. "I thought he really loved her in the very beginning!"
 
A little smile touched my lips as you consoled me and told me you would talk to your brother. I relaxed as you told me you would take care o the house and go buy groceries for me. It was nice that you would take care of the house so I could begin to heal.

I tensed as I saw the door open but relaxed when I saw it was you. I looked at you as you spoke, "You get some sleep first, I will come back during lunch to make lunch for you, OK?" I whispered, "yes" as I closed my eyes.
 
I got back to my flat and prepare the things, I returned to my bro's place around noon time.
When I got into the house, I saw Laura asleep in bed. I was glad to see that she was asleep. She looked beautiful. I don't understand how Kent be so cruel to her.

As I prepared lunch in the kitchen. Soon I got the food ready. As I laid the table, I heard Laura from her room. I knocked on her door and pushed the door open. When I got into her room, I saw her half naked, "Oh sorry, I will get out of the room".

I started to turn away...
 
I grabbed for my robe when I heard the knock on the door but was not fast enough as you pushed the door open. I smiled as you said, "Oh sorry, I will get out of the room". I grabbed my robe and put it on quickly before saying, "You don't have to leave I am covered now. Did you want to tell me something?
 
I just prepared some lunch, want to share it with you. As I stood by the door step. I did not want to see my sister in law naked. When I am about to turn back, I hear her calling for me.
So I step back and wait for her to come out from the room.

I place the food on the dining table. When she comes out, she is dressed. So I pretend to act normal. Laura, let's have lunch now.

I sit on the chair and we start to eat.

"After lunch, I need to wash my car."

So after lunch, I clean the bowls and dishes for Laura then I change into shorts and tank top. As I get a bucket of watch, I star to wash the car in front of Laura's house. I am all wet after a thorough cleaning, my shorts is all wet, with the material clings to my cock.
 
Last edited:
I thought I heard you outside my door. I smiled as I realized how shy you were. I called out to you to wait a minute as I was just finishing dressing. I swung the door open wide and smiled at you as I said good morning. I smiled when you offered me food. I told you I was famished and walked with you to the dining room. I watched you put the food on the table and thanked you for my lunch.

I smiled at you as you told me, "After lunch, I need to wash my car." I nodded my head and we ate without speaking. When we were done I smiled when you cleared the table and washed the dishes. I went into my room for a moment and when I came out I looked out the window and saw you were busy washing your car.

I walked out of the house an hour later and saw you were done. You were soaked and I noticed how hug your manhood was as the material of your shorts clung to it. I blushed but kept on looking as you were much bigger than your brother and you were not erected. I smiled thinking some girl would be very lucky to get you.
 
I pour more water onto the car, to wash it one more time. Water splashes onto my body, I do not mind cause I can have a thorough shower afterwards. When I am all wet, Laura comes out of her flat. She asks me if I like a cold drinks after washing the car. I accept her offer and continue to clean and dry the car.

With my wet shorts hanging over my lower body, I walk into Laura's house. She gets the cold drink ready, when I walk close to her. I do not realise that the shape of my cock is fully exposed under the wet shorts. When I sit on the stool to wait for her.

We start to have the cold drink in the garden, when I sit and part my legs. Laura talks to me, as I watch her body curves for the 1st time. She is such a beauty, how could Kent treats her so horribly...

Laura told me that sometimes she wants to go out to watch the new movies. But not allowed by Kent, so I volunteer to go with her sometime by the weekend. "Would you like that, Laura?" :D
 
I smiled as you agreed to have a cold drink with me. I walk into the house and make some lemonade. Making sure I add some ice so it is cold. I put a towel on one of the chairs as I know your shorts are wet. I moved my hand to the chair you should sit in and smile at you.

I could see the shape of your manhood through your wet shorts. You were much bigger than your bother. I looked into your eyes as I could feel the heat of a blush on my face. I prepared my cold drink and sat next to you. You were so much nicer than your bother.

I Managed to keep my eyes on your face as I knew they wanted to look at the area of your pants. I admitted to you that I miss seeing a movie now and than. When you offered to take me to one I shook my head no. I don't think your brother would like that. When you continue to tell me you would take me. I gave in and told you, "I would like that very much. but you should clear it with your brother."
 
"Laura, please I don't need to clear anything with my Kent. I am only taking you out for a movie, no big deal. Please don't worry about it. I shall find a movie then tell you the time. OK?"

As I continue to drink my cold drink and we chat. I did not realise that the shape of my cock is fully exposed. Sometimes when I bend over the dining table to get something, the shorts slide down and part of my cock is exposed...

After the drink, I asked to use your computer, in order to search for a movie. Still in my wet shorts I sat by the computer.

"Laura, I think we can go for a movie tonight, would you like to watch a spy movie?"

We agree to meet up and we can walk to the cinema.
 
"Laura, please I don't need to clear anything with my Kent. I am only taking you out for a movie, no big deal. Please don't worry about it. I shall find a movie then tell you the time. OK?"

I nodded my head but was not sure it was a good idea not to tell my husband, your brother that you were taking me to a movie. I knew your brother's temper better than you did obviously. I realized that both of you were stubborn and did not listen to anyone else's advice. I was tense as we drank our drinks and chatted.

I was a bit surprised when I lowered my eyes when I saw how large you were. When you bent down over the dining table part of your huge cock slipped out of your wet shorts. I blushed and looked away. When we finished our drinks you asked if you could use the computer and I nodded my head yes. I noticed as you sat that your shorts tightened on you as you sat and your manhood pressed against it showing me how huge you were.

I was staring at it when you spoke and jumped a bit as you asked, "Laura, I think we can go for a movie tonight, would you like to watch a spy movie?" I nodded my head before we spoke about where we would meet. I was still nervous about our plans when I received a call from my husband. It was brief. He just told me he was working late and would see me when he got done. Before I could tell him about going to a movie with his brother he had hung up.
 
"Kent will not be back for 2 weeks, I will try to provide Laura with a good time when he is away. I know that there is nothing which I can do to rescue their marriage, but as a bro-in-law I will try my best to protect Laura." I thought to myself.

As I found the suitable movie from the computer, I saw that Laura is a bit worried about the movie. "Laura, please don't worry. I will make sure that you have a good time tonight. Kent will not be back for another 2 weeks."

I told Laura to have a nap before we set out tonight, I will take care of your house chores. As I let her stay in her bedroom. I went to my flat for a shower. I locked the front house door, but I kept my flat's door open, when I got into the shower. It really felt good to have a shower after washing the car, as I took off my T shirt and shorts, then my boxer. My cock is exposed. I went into the shower cubicle. with shampoo and shower gel all over my body. I rubbed them thoroughly all over my body, then clean my cock. I closed my eyes under the water flow.

Don't know why when I closed my eyes, I saw Laura... she looked so beautiful... instantly I got a hard on...
 
I was worried about leaving the house and I guessed it showed on my face as my brother in law told me not to worry as he would give me a good time and Kent would not be back for 2 weeks. Before I could say anything you told me to take a nap while you took care of my chores. I nodded my head as I was tired. I fell asleep right away when I laid down.
 
After a shower, I did a bit of desk work then it got nearly time for going to the movies. I changed into a shirt and pants. I got ready then headed down to Laura's place. I knocked on the door lightly, then got into Laura's place. I can see that she was still asleep, I did not want to wake her up yet. So I helped to tidy her house a bit. I got into the laundry room, tried to help with the laundry, I saw that the clothes had been washed, so I opened the door of the washing machine to transfer the clothes from the washing machine into the dryer. I took her clothes out, then I saw her panties. I took it out. It was her black panties. It was the bikini type... I could not stop myself but I imagined that it looks so sexy if Laura wore it...

Quickly I put all the clothes into the dryer. I came out then I heard Laura got up. "Laura, is me, I am ready now. I can wait for you, please don't rush".

I got back into the sitting room, switched on the TV to wait for her.

Is a hot night, so I did not bother to take any jacket with me.
 
Back
Top