Mischief Makers - Reborn

When dumping a load, one should always offer the courtesy of a warning of when and where. Guess the snowplow guy isn't as chivalrous as some...

A hot bath sounds enjoyable, I must say...though I've always been a bit long of limb to enjoy one properly.

I wonder if waterlogged angels can still fly? *chuckle*
 
Exactly!!! Why pick on me just cuz my expanse of... pavement... was devoid of any of that white stuff...

Two words - soaking tub.... :p and there are some advantages to being under 5 foot.

Not sure, my wings have a nasty habit of getting clipped without warning so will have to let you know when I finally climb out.
 
Sometimes the look of surprise is worth it, however uncouth the action. :p

I'll have to look into one if I ever get around to redoing my bathroom.

And I'll look forward to your report...*chuckle*
 
Why am I not surprised that you would find that shocked expression appealing? Then again, there's also the bodily reaction as... um, never mind...

I figure I have 10 more minutes before the water is cooler than the temperature of the room... :eek:
 
Bodily reaction, why....whatever do you mean?

Dripping...not necessarily a bad thing. ;)
 
Silence is almost always more damning, I've found.

And glad you agree. :D

I'm of to bed myself, hope you have sweet dreams. Also, I'm not sure if you've gotten my last few yahoo messages, but I'm typically on there throughout the day.
 
*whistles innocently*

Sweet dreams yourself... Trying to finish up the last of my stories until I'm at full :nana:

Hmmm the only thing I've seen from you is a "hello?" despite my inane chatter. Darn app... :(
 
*whistles innocently*

Sweet dreams yourself... Trying to finish up the last of my stories until I'm at full :nana:

Hmmm the only thing I've seen from you is a "hello?" despite my inane chatter. Darn app... :(

Would you rather want to gossip, chitchat, jabber, prattle, babble, tittle-tattle or blather
 
While I try my best not to gossip, sadly the rest of the list tends to get hit... repeatedly :eek:
 
*grins*

Alas it comes paired with an unfortunate bratty streak, but thankee
 
*laughs softly*

Now Glad... A true gentleman wouldn't make such a reference.... Although you've never claimed to be one...

*gives him a hug and a kiss on the cheek*

How are you, my friend?
 
"I was going to say, you have fallen victim to false advertising but you added in that bit about I never claimed to be so that's good."

He chuckles and returns the hug. "I am hanging in there, some days are better than others, to say the least. I'm not a big fan of this being tired all the time." he says with a chuckle.
 
*pats his hand in sympathy*

Totally understand that. I'm surprised I'm not sequestered in my room sucking my thumb on some days. ;)
 
you just suck other things, instead?" he winks teasing... "Or so I've heard." he smirks.
 
*smiles innocently*

But of course... Lollipops... Popsicles... Even pretzel rods on occasion...
 
he laughs, "touche my friend touche... Weren't you the one who had a lolly pop during an entire meeting and drove all the men crazy?
 
That was purely accidental... the first time... I made sure I didn't restock them after I ran through the box. :devil:
 
Back
Top