H. Y. E. Masturbated at work?

hey

I don't think there are any places that I have used with any type of frequency that I haven't jacked off at least once.

When ya gotta habit, you gotta hab it !!!

Have many times, but once with a lady co-worker just outside the door. It was a very small single bog. I walked in as she was cleaning the sink etc. Sat down and could not resist having a wank with the sound of her working outside just two or three feet away. Did enjoy cumming and still wonder if she knew what I was doing

I did today, right there in my office - I took a still and a video with my phone and emailed them to a friend. Just another of the many bits of important correspondence I deal with every day.

I've cum at every place I've worked. Mainly in the WC. However, current role; WC, out on site, office while having phone sex. The list is endless

It actually occurs rather often ... if only they knew!

Trying to think if I have had any jobs where I didn't masturbate at work at least once...can't think of any - so: Yes

Yes.
I had lost a bet with my ex, and to pay it off, I had to take it out on cam anytime she said during a whole week.
Several times that week, she had me masturbate while in a back room of my office.
Only got caught by a coworker once, but that is for a different post...

I did yesterday. Caged, out in the forest for work. Chatting on Kik to a CD with a huge cock

Stripped naked, edged for over an hour. Came all over myself, naked and caged, hands free without touching my cock.

Felt so slutty.

Back