places you have masturbated you have never divulged

My wife and I live on 10 acres in a semi rural area. About 2 of those acres are heavily wooded with a clearing about 1/3 acre clearing in the middle that we use for family gatherings and other, more 'interesting' and very private recreation. Sometimes I'll drive one of our cars back to it, go over to the passenger seat and masturbate just so I can watch my my load slowly run down the dashboard and drip on the carpet. The car has a black interior and it makes for a nice contrast... Also each cum shot creates a very nice 'splatting' sound as it hits the dash...
 
Last edited:
- In a common area of my college dorm
- Dorm room while my roommate was passed out
- Friend's basement
- Lady friend's apartment while she was at work
- Work desk
 
Years ago I was a journalism teacher but didn't know how to develop film (pre digital days) so during the summer I took a photography class. One assignment was Light and Shadows. I went to the nearby lake, and there was a cove that you needed a 4x4 or boat to get to. I set up the camera/tripod and dropped my suit to get a few nude silhouettes then set down in the water up to my waist and watched boats go by. Being there naked in the middle of the day got me aroused, and I had to take care of business. I had never watched myself ejaculate, and it was wild watching it squirt out in the water.
 
on top of a huge boulder deep in the woods on a warm late spring day... laying nude in the dappled shade for a couple hours of me-time was wonderful....
 
anywhere I can

The places that most people don't know about is at work and when in college at the library
 
On a hike in the lake district when i was studying abroad.
In my car while driving home at night.
In my bathroom while my family are up.
 
In my car while driving

At work in the bathroom

In bed with someone asleep next to me

In a restaurant bathroom.

One very memorable place was on a lake in our boat. I had my wife drive, I dropped my shorts and stood completely naked in front of the console and jerked off. At one point she began to turn the boat toward another boat with several people on board. I looked over my shoulder and told her I was too far along to stop. She had a huge grin on her face and I thought, she was going to show these people what I was doing. She turned away and I was able to cum with only the two of us knowing.
 
The one that sticks in my mind was early one morning walking by a field of daffodils in Cornwall. I stopped to take in the view and had that morning urge. The scene was too good not to share so I phoned my lover and talked her through the vista. I had by this point stepped into the field and and enjoyed making sure my load hit one of the flowers which bent it's head under the weight before my cum slid off to the earth allowing the flower to bounce back near to its upright pose. The whole episode lasted only a minute or two as the description seemed to work for my lover so her noises as she shared the moment brought on a quick but very satisfying orgasm.
 
Years ago in my late teens I worked nights in a hospital. With free access to all the offices I would routinely go through the secretaries desks. One night I found some pink nail polish. I polished my toenails and became so aroused that I got off on the floor behind the desk praying a security guard wouldn't find me.
 
Way off in the woods, watching a large overgrown clear cut while calling for moose for four hours, with the possibility that a grizzly bear would appear. Away from home for two weeks, I opened my pants and jerked off onto the blueberry bushes.
 
Early teen behind my house naked in the woods
Mens and women's bathrooms and dressing rooms , one dressing room I came all over the full length mirror.
Early morning in front of a store entrance waiting for the store to open , came on the window .
My sis n laws house when checking on her dog , used her panties to stroke with .
And right now in bedroom with door open and family in living room
 
In my office at work, in the bathroom at a massage place, in class in HS with one of those pull over jackets on, in my old roommates room as she slept, my car many times.
 
In a tanning bed, in the bathroom at work, in the car, in bed while my partner slept next to me, in a hotel room with a friend sleeping in the next bed. Well, the last was more a wet dream that I woke up climaxing from than knowingly masterbating. Intense.
 
I once worked for a school district during the summer. A teacher who looked a bit like Sandra Bullock came in a few times. I took an opportunity while she was out to use her classroom sink.
 
*In bed, next to my passed out husband.

I work IT, we have to wait until after everybody leaves to take down systems and do maintenance, upgrades, etc.
*In my cubicle because I was the only one there.
*At my job before the last one... Early February... Working late again, boss man was not there. I got up on his desk, the blotter/calendar. I positioned my pussy over the 14th. I didn't squirt, but left enough pussy juice that he wasn't going to be able to read the lame bullshit he put down for that date.
*The Men's bathroom
*In the booth of a posh restaurant. Wanted to be sure that when the boyfriend was going to fuck me, I'd have enough juices to make it good. Hubby got a kick out of hearing about it!:heart:

Theankfully, I'm okay with the guys that help me with this!
:heart:
 
In a bed next to a collegue and her hubby

She was a platonic friend, could have more in retrospect.

After a New Year eve blow out at a mutual friends place i was invited to share a mattress with the two of them. He was a great guy which is mostly what stopped me trying more.

In the wee hours i woke to find she was playing with herself, after she went to sleep, i think, i couldnt resist temptation to do the same.

Successful conclusion, some mess on the carpet, and back to sleep.
 
*In bed, next to my passed out husband.

I work IT, we have to wait until after everybody leaves to take down systems and do maintenance, upgrades, etc.
*In my cubicle because I was the only one there.
*At my job before the last one... Early February... Working late again, boss man was not there. I got up on his desk, the blotter/calendar. I positioned my pussy over the 14th. I didn't squirt, but left enough pussy juice that he wasn't going to be able to read the lame bullshit he put down for that date.
*The Men's bathroom
*In the booth of a posh restaurant. Wanted to be sure that when the boyfriend was going to fuck me, I'd have enough juices to make it good. Hubby got a kick out of hearing about it!:heart:

Theankfully, I'm okay with the guys that help me with this!
:heart:

I am in IT as well. The building we are in is a giant cube farm with not much privacy, but I will now wonder what might be going on during release weekends. Thanks for making releases interesting again.
 
When I was fourteen years old my mom rented out a spare bedroom in our house to a co-worker of her's. His name was Karl and he was from Germany.

I remember that I had recently discovered masturbation and had become obsessed with it. One day, shortly after Karl had moved in with us, he walked in on me in the bathroom as I was getting ready to take a shower. The lock on the door was broken and for whatever reason it never got fixed. We were always supposed to knock before going into the bathroom. I guess Karl hadn't been informed about that, yet. I had just gotten undressed when he walked in and saw me completely naked. I was so startled by his sudden appearance that I just froze in position without even covering myself. Our new house mate was also visibly surprised and apologized, but I noticed that he took a good look at my nakedness before leaving.

After that incident, whenever I masturbated, I thought about Karl seeing me naked. I wasn't fantasizing about having sex with him, just him staring at me. For some reason that was such a turn on for me.

After a while, though, the novelty of it all began to wear off, and my fantasy wasn't as exciting as it had been in the beginning. So I had a crazy idea to get the excitement back. I still remember the first time I snuck into Karl's bedroom at night while he was asleep. I remember how nervous I was, standing next to his bed and watching him sleep. I stood there for a long time before I had built up the courage to act on my idea. I was so nervous and shaking all over as I finally did what I had come to do, which was to take off my clothes. Being naked in Karl's bedroom felt more arousing than I could have ever imagined. I lingered in his room for a while, just enjoying this new feeling, before I quietly masturbated by his bedside until I had one of the most memorable orgasms I've ever had. In fact, it felt so good that, after I went back to my room, I couldn't fall asleep and within an hour went back to his room and did it again.

I did this regularly for several months, until he moved out. I just never got tired of doing it, and I never got caught. I do remember him waking up at times, but I was always quick to lie down on the floor, right next to his bed where he couldn't see me, and I would stay there, nervously continuing to masturbate until he fell asleep again.

I have never admitted to doing this to anyone before in my life.


Sorry that it ended up being this long of a story. It sounded quicker in my head.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top