Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.....where IS that roadmap!!!

I go that way full time Jessica.....just saying....for me it is the only way to go :D

Sweetheart, if you wore your cheer outfit, that's all it would take for me to... approve.

Yeah.....the cheer outfit would be plenty......so many hot fantasies there:eek:

I hope you aren't mad at me Bound :(

I really was a gentleman to Jessica......I didn't perv her.......well....VERY little.....I did try to help educate her on some things here......didn't want some people to scare her away on her first day here:eek:

never Daddy*looked harsher than ment*

Crazy question... Don't laugh...

Is there a " mommy fetish" for younger women? I know it sounds odd but I just thought someone here might know.

I have a lot of fantasies about my mom and I'm wondering if that is common.

never Daddy*looked harsher than ment*

I don't know of a thread for it specifically but is is not uncommon at all Jessica.....try looking at the incest is best thread for starters.

Hehehe.....I know Bound;)

Is there a " mommy fetish" for younger women? I know it sounds odd but I just thought someone here might know.

First of all, there are no crazy q's. It's just crazy if you don't ask.
What you're talking about does seem to be a bit on the kinky side in that you don't hear of it too often. But hey, kink is cool. Do your fantasies include an older man with you and your Mom? Even so, your fantasy about your Mom is, IMHO... hot. Whatever gets you off, right?

Honestly you can almost always find someone who shares a kink...
I don't know if this board or GLBT board is where to go for that

Well I'd love to have man in the middle of us
Maybe I kiss her while he makes love to her.

Hmmmm.....a hot young lady in a cheer outfit between her and her mom.....wow.....I may need to take some......personal time :p

A lot of guys like the idea of doing a mom and her daughter at the same time don't you. ? I get looks from her so a lot of people think we're sisters. Funny thing is my older sister is actually a brunette and looks nothing like us!

Well, you certainly have me hard just thinking about it.

There is an OLDER sister too?? OH the wicked thoughts that inspires:devil:

And yes it is a BIG fantasy for a lot of men.....myself included......oh my......I may need even more personal time now :eek::p

I think I smell lust in here..... ;)

Have a good evening!

DaddyJohn--any more thoughts on the audio?? :devil::devil::kiss:

A lot of guys like the idea of doing a mom and her daughter at the same time don't you. ? I get looks from her so a lot of people think we're sisters. Funny thing is my older sister is actually a brunette and looks nothing like us!

Do you get a kick from competing with your mom about men's stares? or better with your sister?

I think I smell lust in here..... ;)

Have a good evening!

DaddyJohn--any more thoughts on the audio?? :devil::devil::kiss:

Serious lust!!!

I will admit Jessica it is a fantasy of mine definitely.....I am only human after all:eek:

INL....yes I have been thinking on it very hard......still trying to come up with something......if I am gonna post something like that then I want it to be......memorable....and hopefully in a good way.......I have been told I have a deep and sexy voice but I want it to be something I will be proud to say is my voice....vain I know but :eek:

And yes Jessica.....some VERY serious lust going in here:p

We're all three pretty competitive when it comes to boys!
Have you ever been with mom and daughter?

Boys...ok....but what about men? Not trying to be a snob but boys are fairly easy prey....ok....so are most men but what the heck :p

INL....yes I have been thinking on it very hard......still trying to come up with something......if I am gonna post something like that then I want it to be......memorable....and hopefully in a good way.......I have been told I have a deep and sexy voice but I want it to be something I will be proud to say is my voice....vain I know but :eek:

Sir, I have NO doubts in my mind about how memorable and sexy that would be! God, I love a deep, male voice! I bet most girls would say the same. Thank you again for entertaining the notion! You are so good to us! :kiss::cattail:

It was actually my "Daddy" who commanded me to join this site. As my Master I call him Daddy because it shows my respect to him and how much I appreciate all that he does for his"good little girl".

Calling my Master Daddy makes me feel confident, safe, secure and sexy as heck when we are making love and I am urging my Daddy to take all of me just the way he desires.

So enjoy your Daddy fetish in whatever manifestation suits you best. I am so grateful to have finally found mine!:cattail:

Sir, I have NO doubts in my mind about how memorable and sexy that would be! God, I love a deep, male voice! I bet most girls would say the same. Thank you again for entertaining the notion! You are so good to us! :kiss::cattail:

INL.....talk like that.....will definitely.......get stronger consideration on that matter ;)

Don't let it out that I am that nice though.....you will ruin my reputation:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back