The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
snowy :kiss: brioche :kiss: Thank you both :)

We did get our hopes up, slightly (even though we told ourselves not to, but the thought of having some sort of normal life together was so tempting). However I don't think His body could tolerate the surgery, and the drugs.....steroids and anti rejection drugs and lots of them, and they have quite bad side effects. His quality of life could end up worse not better, apart from the fact that He would have a more than 50% chance of dying.....we didn't like those odds :eek:

We will carry on as usual, take life one day at a time, and enjoy our time together however long it may be :)

snowy ciara said:
Let's leave the mini-graces with K and bronn and go play at their house.

Sounds good to me. The big-grace needs a break from the mini's anyway.

Hehe.....imagining us being descended on by gracie and snowy - poor Master Gil will think He's already in heaven! ;) :p :D

Plus I might have some ideas of things we could do, just to take the strain off Him.....:p ;) :p :D

I didn't want to but they made me take Him back today. :(

March is a long time to have to wait! ~sigh~

Bandit58 said:
Putting this here, didn't know where else it would fit :confused:

Just letting you all know, after talking with Master Gil's renal doctor and then between ourselves we have decided it would be best to not go forward with going for a kidney transplant.

My heart goes out to you both.... along with my prayers and best wishes.

{{{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}
Just because.

Lassie.jpg

What's that Lassie? Bandit and Gil need our help. They want us to grab our toys and get over there.

What do you mean only the girls?

Stupid mutt, you must have gotten the message wrong.

Last edited:
Just bluritng out that the red head in Cutie Mouse's AV in the overall straps in magically babe-licious!

Salvor-Hardon said:
Just bluritng out that the red head in Cutie Mouse's AV in the overall straps in magically babe-licious!

*blushing*

I just noticed this- thank you.

I caught myself doing a double take when I saw Marquis' latest Av, because- damn.

But then I had this really odd moment, where I had this very sneaking suspicion he's a smidge closer to my son's age, than mine. Now I feel old... Okay maybe not "old", but definitely not young. What the 'eff? I'm too young to feel old.

This place is quiet of late. A lot of the old faces have slipped off. I've gotta join them one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back