Bonds of Paper (closed for Mayu)

Bella just wore what was comfortable to her, when he looked her up and down once she smiled at him lovingly. Nodding she took his arm and sighed a bit. Walking out it felt good not to have to hide there relationship. All they would have to hide is there past. But she wasn't afraid of that in the least. As they went to the restaurant, she had her own little surprise for him. The waiter came up to them and gave them the best table in the place. Sitting down she looked up at Jared.

"This place is nice" She said softly.
 
"Thank you," Jared said responding to the compliment, "I figured we'd start with a nice romantic restaurant here and branch out over our vacation."

He looked around as they walked to their table, Bella on his arm and feeling everything falling into place with a natural kind of perfection. No longer needing to hide anything he realized that no one around them really cared about their story. For all he know the strangers around them could have far more scandalous tales about why they were here but he really didn't care. There was some freedom in that, so much so that Jared did his best to steal a parting kiss from Bella before sitting. It felt exhilarating to not have to worry about what people might think or say.

The first think Jared ordered was a bottle of non-alcoholic cider, but wasn't it better to be sober on a night like to night. A night where everything would be remembered and done with intention.
 
Bella smiled as she sat back looking at him, listing to Jared ordering a drink for them. It was a nice place to be, it was there honey moon really. And it is something that is special to her. Reaching over she placed her hand on his, sighing softly. Enjoying the feel of his hand under her own, looking into his eyes she smiled.

"Feels good not to have to hide you know"
 
Jared's smile brightened at Bella's touch. He met her eyes in agreement and set up to lean in. Taking her other hand, Jared focused only on Bella as if she were the only person in the room. "It is nice not having to worry about that... I think it's because I know nothing can come between us now."
 
Bella smiled as she felt him take her other hand, nothing could break them up now, it was perfect. Running her fingers over his hands and sighed happily, looking into his eyes she was taken back by what she saw. Love that was greater then anything, he was important to her right now. And the baby.
 
Jared's smile sharpened at Bella's touch and he lost track of time looking back into her eyes. Nothing matter right now, and he was happy to just be here and in this moment with her. They had their entire future ahead of them, and if felt as if tonight was the first night in their own happily ever after.

Jared didn't even notice the waiter return with their drink and jumped slightly when the bottle was set on the table. He laughed nervously and poured to drinks in toast, "To our life together and the destiny that worked to get us here."
 
She giggled at his startled reaction, and held up a glass tapping there glasses together gently and sipped it. "Can't drink alcohol any way not while I'm pregnant, well you could if you wanted. " She grinned knowing he wouldn't get fall down drunk, not for tonight. She sighed a bit, seeing how people were enjoying themselves, she was enjoying this moment with him.

"I love you Jared very much, you mean the world to me"

She had been waiting for the test results of the DNA test so she could tell him. But before she could say anything she felt her cell phone vibrate. Taking it out she got a message, it was from the DNA Lab, she smiled at the test results, and quickly put the phone away.
 
Jared's smile never wavered, even as his brow knitted in amusement at Bella checking her phone. He said nothing and setting his glass down he made sure one hand was still holding Bella's. It was awkward but not letting go was more of a symbol of his desire to stay connected to her over the convenience of having a hand back.

Opening the menu with his one hand he asked, "Are you in the mood for anything in particular yet?" He glanced up and gave her a knowing smile. She probably was too early to have any craving, but the implication was there. They were going to have a baby together and something about that was both magical and sensual at the same time.
 
She smiled at Jared and looked at him, thinking about the question. She laughed though, she was getting cravings yes. Having his baby was incredible, then began to think about how to tell him the news.

"Yeah I'm craving meat. Oh and I got a text message from the DNA center, you are the father, like I knew you would be"

She said happily, glad she could give him a baby, wondering what the sex of it was.
 
Jared smiled and rubbed her hand with his thumb and smiled at Bella. "Sweetie, I didn't need a DNA lab to tell me I was going to be the father of your baby. It doesn't mater how our child was officially created, he or she is still all ours." Rising up a bit Jared leaned over to kiss the back of Bella's wrist.

HE didn't really care that she'd slept with another man anymore. He wasn't a hypocrite, in that he'd also had to keep up appearances with someone he didn't love but he was Bella's know. She was his. And this baby, like their future, was all theirs.
 
She smiled some at him, Bella was glad to have him in her life as she enjoyed the feel of him kissing her wrist. Thinking for a moment he deserved to know.

"I know but still, but you deserve to know. That I had slept with my ex, but it's in the past and we have one another, we don't have to worry about anyone coming between us again"

She said sweetly.
 
"No, we don't." Jared said confidently.

He half felt like telling Bella about Ms. Mercy, but didn't want to turn this into a discussion that took the focus away from them. He decided to go with a blanket statement saying, "I understand what it's like to be pressured into keeping up an facade." He hoped he wouldn't have to explain that statement too much.

"It's all in the past. You are my future." He smiled, sighed then grinned, "You have no idea how badly I want to make love to you right now." He didn't make any effort to lower his voice. If anyone passing by were to hear him, so be it. All this talk of their future and child combined with seeing the love in her eyes and feeling the magic of the moment was a hugely romantic turn on. In Jared's mind he couldn't be blamed for wanting to be with his future wife.

"So, why don't we skip the appetizer." He added playfully, before gesturing back to the menu.
 
She smiled at Jared, he had always been a very sexual kind of guy. The girlfriends he had in the past, none of them were right for him. So she was glad that she was the one for him. But she knew all to well about his boss, and realized he just confirmed it by what he said. But right now, what he said about wanting to make love to her, she nodded some. She grinned, they hadn't even had dinner yet but stood up. Whispering to him.

"Meet me in the back bathroom in two minutes"

She had heard stories about the back bathroom, it had thick walls and was big enough for a big orgy. Going inside she confirmed it, the rug was carpeted and no one would be able to hear them, that was if he was into doing this.
 
Jared was hard almost immediately, and watched as Bella walked away. In particular was the rocking of her hips as she left. There was a sense of added joy in knowing the sexy creature walking away was to be his wife soon. But she said two minutes, and his vlock had started the moment she left. It was the longest two minutes of his life, but finally Jared ordered a dish that would take a while to cook and slipped off to meet Bella, having no idea what to expect.
 
She pulled him into the bathroom, it wasn't like a normal gross bathroom. It was a huge room, that smelt like roses. She grinned as she had slipped off her thong and pressed herself against the wall. Kissing him deeply, she had made sure the door was locked and enjoyed the feel of him. everything just seemed so perfect as she started to unzip his pants.
 
Jared was excited the moment he was pulled into the room. He didn't hesitate to kiss Bella in return, feeling his body ignite he deepened the kisses and started to wrap his hands around Bella's waist. Feeling her working on his zipper he changed tactics. Still kissing Bella, hungrily, he reached down and pulled at the skirt she was wearing. He cared only to get his hands under and broke the kisses gasping in surprise when he realized she wasn't wearing anything under the skirt. His cock throbbed painfully in anticipation and all Jared could do was kiss Bella deeply while yanking up on her skirt. They wouldn't have time for long and passionate love making, and the sheer naughtiness of what they were about to do was even more of a turn on.
 
She smiled as she pulled his cock out and grinned, moaning into the kiss it was just so perfect right now. As they kissed she moaned sweetly and before she knew it she wrapped her arms around him, she managed to slid onto him. Moaning into the kiss deeply, wrapping her arms around him, holding him close and dear.
 
Jared was more than willing to help life Bella. He grabbed her rear and lifted her so that he could be buried deep inside of her in one smooth union. He moaned into a kiss as her sex embraced him completely and perfectly. He knew they only had a few minutes before anyone figured out where they went, or assumed they'd left but he wasn't about to rush this moment either.

Repositioning his hands and moving, Jared pinned Bella's back against the wall. He held her there, kissing deeply as his moved in long, deep thrusts pausing when he was all the way inside of her and then pulling back until only the tip of his rod was left in her folds. Deliberately he'd roll forward and do it again, and again.

Jared stopped kissing long enough to moan in Bella's ear, "I love you, Bella. You're so perfect." He could feel his skin heating up already and so he started to slow his pace down not wanting to cum just yet.
 
She moaned in the kiss as he moved her body, doing what ever it was he wanted with her. Right now it was all to damn perfect, moving her head back she couldn't help but grin at him. As he pinned her back against the wall, she was beyond in heaven right now. And everything was just so perfect, and when he whispered in her ear she nodded some. Kissing him deeply, then kissing his neck.

"I love you to Jared, your just as perfect"

She had worried she maybe getting to heavy to do this with, but she was glad to see that she was light enough. Moving her head back it was just so exciting to do this, and right now there were things she didn't care about, and being with his boss was one thing. Since she never liked his boss.
 
Jared kissed Bella's neck, jaw and cheek as he thrust into her. He could feel his growing excitement and gave her a hard thrust, pressing her to the wall and filling her as deeply as he could manage. He didn't dare move or he'd cum right then.

Jared took a moment to kiss Bella, focusing on her lips and words. He didn't dare move in her again, at least night right away. Stepping away from the wall, Jared shuffled to the marble sink area. He rested Bella's rear on the edge of the sink and rolled his hips away from her own, then slowly fed himself back into her. Leaning back he looked down to watch himself slide in and out of Bella's pussy, then looked up to meet her eyes. He continued to glide in and out of future wife, but this time he didn't have to worry about holding her up as he moaned in growing pleasure.
 
She smiled looking at him lovingly, it was such a wonderful thing. Sighing softly she watched him carry her around, thinking for a moment she watched what he was doing. Then before she knew it, boom she was on the sink. When he moved into her she moaned happily, wrapping her arms around his neck. Her heart beating happily, she watched him move into her body. Which was a bit strange, but flattering. And before she knew it she moved her head back. Enjoying the feel of the sink, it was such a wonderful feeling.

"I love you Jared!"

She groaned happily.
 
Jared had gone from a steady pace of wanton thrusts to a very slow and sensual grind. His breathing was quick and he smiled at Bella, taking a moment to kiss her lovingly. He was focused only on her now, and this time his eyes fell no lower than her mouth which he kissed again.

Breaking the kiss he wrapped his arms around her, embracing her in a hug while still rhythmically rocking in and out of Bella. His body stared to tense up and he hugged her a little tighter, knowing he was about to explode and almost afraid of how powerful his orgasm was about to be.

"I love you so much, Bella." he started to shudder nervously. "You're going to be my wife." he was almost there. A few more strokes and finally he whispered "We're going to make babies together. We're-" he didn't get the chance to finish that as he finally exploded inside of Bella. His entire body tensing up, his hug becoming even stronger as he wrapped his arms around Bella as if he'd fall off the earth if it wasn't for her. "OH! BELLA!" He almost screamed, and shuddering with each mini explosion of Ecstasy filling up his fiancee.
 
Bella moaned hearing everything he said, but he wasn't able to finish what he said. But had an idea she knew what it was, so she just cried out enjoying the feel of him, and as he seemed to relax a bit. She sighed looking into his eyes. Seeing the need he had for her, and she needed him as much. But as he climaxed she moved her head back doing the exact same thing, holding onto him for dear life, she panted happily.

"I love you so much Jared..."
 
Jared was still coming down off the rush of his physical, and emotional, climax. He labored to catch his breath and responded to Bella with a deep, loving, kiss. He held both the kiss, and their position as if not wanting to part from her. Breaking this kiss, but not their union, he hugged Bella against his pounding chest and sighed.

"I love you too, Bella. I've always loved you." He exhaled and hugged her to him again. Now the awkward separation. As much as he craved being with Bella they still had to get back to dinner. "That was amazing." He told her with a kiss, "But tonight, I'm going to love you like the queen you are." He kissed her again then smiled before gently pulling away to catch his breath.
 
She smiled at him as he said what he did, nodding she got up slowly and grabbed her panties, which she did have but had taken them off. And with them being black, and the ground was black. Getting situated she walked to Jared, and adjusted his clothing and carefully tucked him back inside and zipped him back up. Looking at him she nodded.

"Can't wait, course you always treat me like a queen"
 
Back
Top