What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently I have missed out on naming my penis. I have been so mean to it. I have smacked it, slapped it, jerked it, spit on it, yanked on it, put it in some bad situations and never once realized that he was supposed to be named at first spit up. Hmmmmm de missions decisions. Nerd to look up the 10 penis names for 2012.

It was the "put it in some bad situations" that caught my imagination :eek:

I think I need to go see my surgeon, something doesn't sound and feel right in my knee. I'm pretty sure the sounds of crunching gravel aren't normal:(

I think I need to go see my surgeon, something doesn't sound and feel right in my knee. I'm pretty sure the sounds of crunching gravel aren't normal:(

Patellofemoral pain syndrom? Need to find a way to exercise your thigh muscles? :devil:

(Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor I just play one in bed. ;) )

*looks in* is the coast clear??? has the troll left the building??? :rolleyes:

Dude! see your doc. (OK, I'm crappy about too). sorry you're having problems.

*looks in* is the coast clear??? has the troll left the building??? :rolleyes:

Dude! see your doc. (OK, I'm crappy about too). sorry you're having problems.

Well if you're referring to me... But its funny how any given group of people will find one person to gang up on and call all sorts of names. All I know is that I'm polite and friendly. There many trolls in these threads from way I get spoken to.

Well if you're referring to me... But its funny how any given group of people will find one person to gang up on and call all sorts of names. All I know is that I'm polite and friendly. There many trolls in these threads from way I get spoken to.

So 64 was banned and now you're using 63. Pretty soon you'll be changing that again, when everyone PM's Laurel. Do us all a favour, go to the GLBT forum and post there. They need your words of wisdom on being gay. We're all lost causes here and we're happy that way, so it's a waste fo time, yours and ours coming here. ;)

Patellofemoral pain syndrom? Need to find a way to exercise your thigh muscles? :devil:

(Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor I just play one in bed. ;) )

No, I got past that one already, this is something else. Maybe you better come and have a look and give me a thorough check up.:devil::kiss:

That I love looking down after creampie'ing in a girl, and seeing my cum oozing out of her pussy. To go down, lick it all up, then go french kiss her and give her the mouth full to have her swallow it all.

Folks

I think i need to go a bit lighter than getting into serious stuff. I want you guys to tell what is going through your mind right now. It can be anything and everything! So get going.....

So 64 was banned and now you're using 63. Pretty soon you'll be changing that again, when everyone PM's Laurel. Do us all a favour, go to the GLBT forum and post there. They need your words of wisdom on being gay. We're all lost causes here and we're happy that way, so it's a waste fo time, yours and ours coming here. ;)

Oh don't you worry, I'll get round to it. They know me well there. By the way, sorry to hear about your knee. Could it be the weather, have you injured it before? I know that humid or cold weather can have strange effects like that!!

OMG I just found out the Cash Cab isn't real. I'm a bit disillusioned

No kidding? Maybe that's why I never got picked up by it. I waited on that corner for 3 days to get in it and all I ended up with is 7 offers to get laid, $6.75 in spare change tossed my way and twice, some woman tried to lift my kilt up for a look.:eek:

No kidding? Maybe that's why I never got picked up by it. I waited on that corner for 3 days to get in it and all I ended up with is 7 offers to get laid, $6.75 in spare change tossed my way and twice, some woman tried to lift my kilt up for a look.:eek:

Well if you go round wearing kilts, of course your legs are going to get cold!! Silly!

I can't blame them. :D

Being proper nursey. today and giving an injection...the patient survived...so far...:D

I am thinking my coworker is looking hotter then usual and how I would love to bury my face in her cleavage!!!!

Why don't you just go do it? Why keep secrets? See what happens. This is the best therapy that God proscribes. Consequences for actions. And thoughts lead to actions friend...

Why don't you just go do it? Why keep secrets? See what happens. This is the best therapy that God proscribes. Consequences for actions. And thoughts lead to actions friend...

And those actions would lead to a sexual harrasment suit and my unemployment! I think I just formed my last day plan! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back