The Rebel Princess (closed)

Mago steps forward, a grim smile on his face. He nods and the man's arms are pulled wide. Mago studies him for and moment.

This is how we deal with followers of the evil one.

In one quick move it is over. The evil priest of the Venom Prince still held up a moment before the men holding his arms even realize what Mago just did with his hands.

Mago kneels before his Princess

Your will is done, my Princess

He stands and walks off, clearly on edge and ready for battle.
 
She nods and moves to walk among the people checking on everyone to see how they are settling and if they are all well. She tried to forget what had just happened.
 
Mago walked and walked, finally he was alone. He stared out on the sea. Finally he knelt down and meditated. He remained meditating fir some time. Finally he arose to walk back. He knew the people would never look at him the same, he did not mind that. He wanted to strike fear in those who desired evil, who followed the Venom Prince. He did worry on how the Princess would now treat him.
 
She had quickly collected a large following of people as she pointed out different things about the jungle around the main village. Showing the children how to interact with some of the animals who seemed to be used to and almost enjoyed human interaction. She was so happy that they all seemed to love being able to call the island home. A woman walked with her holding onto her arm patting it. Mago's mother seemed quite pleased to meet her and walk and talk with her.
 
Jules, Mago'smiles mother, smiles and in her raspy voice says

My dear Princess, it is no accident the God's have brought our people's together. I can see, we needed each other to be whole. Our strengths, our weaknesses complimented by your strengths. Never have I seen Mago have such purpose.

She looks up and smiles at the Princess. Her eyes beaming with admiration for the young Princess.
 
My primary has done well even in our short time together.

She smiled to her before having to explain what Mago's "silly title" meant to a little girl who seemed most confused at what she called him.She left out the more intimate part of his place at her side.
 
She smiled and continued to show them all around waiting for Mayo to join them.
 
Mago walked among the people, most avoided eye contact. Those who had experiencedone battle gave him a knowing look that he shared back. But soon his heart ached to be near his Princess. He finally saw her speaking to a group of Jaylock children and other children as well. He smiled but stayed back and away from the group because he did not want to interrupt her or frighten the childern.
 
Seeing him she motioned him over with a smile.

I was explaining your title as my "advisor"

She winked and the children watched him as their questions shifted to him about what advice and when would there be a party and how he liked their new home. She simply smiled Vlad to be free of the questions for a moment.
 
Nervous in front of the children, Mago did his best to answer them. When he saw the amused expression on her face, he smiled back and relaxed a bit.

You certainly have many questions but we must go duscuss.....um.....things not for children.

He moved next to the princess

Shaw we go, my lady?
 
With a nod she smiled as the little herd of children ran off to play.

Yes let us go and discuss matters.
 
As soon as they are alone. Mago wants nothing more than to pull her yo him and make live again. But he is unsure if her people would approve.


Your people are very welcoming to us strangers. You are a very wise and gentle leader. I have asked a few warriors to work with some craftsmen to build lookout posts. I hope you approve.
 
Of course that will be fine.

She listened to him carefully.

Is there anything else?
 
Slipping back into the palace she smiles to him and mMes her way to their room.

Was this what My primary had in mind?
 
Mago grins broadly.

My Princess knows her Primary very well.

He kneels before her and adds

I will always serve you and live to protect and please you. I enjoy pleasing my Princess.
 
Well then come here My Mago and let's enjoy that pleasing together.

A finger under his chin to guide him back to his feet.
 
As he stands, he scoops up his Princess and carries her back to bed.

I will do anything for my lady love

He says, laying Herr down
 
Then join me and let us find more pleasure here together.

With a fluid sensual stretch she motioned him to the bed
 
Smiling, Mago says

You read more mind, sexy.


He drops his robe before joining her. He would never tire of her, he was convinced of that. He would forever desire her. He thanked the God's for bringing her to him.
 
You keep accusing me of that yet it seems both of our minds in this part of our union are quite easy to read.

She smiled to him knowing that there was probably much more for her to experience but it was with Mago and that is all that mattered. It was with her love... Hrr primary... Her warrior... Her Mago.
 
Being with her is intoxicating. More he is with her, the more he desires her.

I never want our daydream to end

He says absent minded as he embraces her.
 
What daydream? Is this not real? Is this not a new beginning of happiness for all of us?

She curled against him hugging him close.
 
With a happy sigh he simply says

It's still that I feel I'm dreaming. Never have I known such happiness. Such.....I don't have the words, like you.
 
Back
Top