The Rebel Princess (closed)

Asa

Writer...Dream...Fantasy
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Posts
36,474
1cb8e89c3c624a62f57e5a24c7db9967.jpg
9c287a6f1ee461f3f74cea1cb46f4465.jpg
1380a2a263e60e813d0ee7d8f6e373f5.jpg


----------------
Since she intentionally chose all of those tatted like him in a way making his people her people she in time will be "marked" like them

tribal_tattoo_leg_and_hip.jpg


---------------------------------------
The ancients had returned... From where no one knew or dared ask. They had leveled the darkness of the Venom Prince and the warrior priests. Seeing them for the brutal monsters that they were. The ancients had also brought back together as the sacred tribe they were the Murolei... Exotic... Mystical. Now the Ancients had taken over the slave merchants island and primary villa to now give those who brought harm and suffering to the very people they abused and manipulated. They were surprised to find that the Venom Prince and the merchants had found some of the races that they had much less had been able to overpower them.

The time had come to open the market as it were and a presenter walked with the softly tanned but uniquely amethyst eyes princess of the Murolei. The presenter held very visibly in his hand a whip of jagged shards in honesty hoping the priests or Venom Prince would give him reason to use it.

Amethyst eyes scanned each chamber they guided her through.

Princess take your time you can select as many as you like for your personal guard your harem and any other task you wish of them.

She made her way back to the first chamber. She walked to each of the men before her. One growled down over her as she stared fearless into his eyes. She however did see the man walking with her begin to raise a whip and stopped him.

No... He shows fire. A fire almost like a Jaytok pirate but... Not born of blood lust. Where were you when the ancients returned to find yourself here?

She stared into his eyes. There was something captivating in the fire in his eyes.

Prisoner of the priest warriors of the Venom Prince.

He spat his words clear be was not impressed with those of royal title and blood.

He will be primary. Allow him to pick whatever finery of clothing and food he wishes and a domain in my personal tower.

She saw the anger try to fade away from his eyes. Seeing the markings on him she chose to show a sign of trust and took veiled preference of those who held markings like him as well as the Jaytok pirates in her own. Thanks for the Jaytok pirate who rescued her grandmother and perhaps was her grandfather. She liked to think it was. She held a different way of looking at things than the rest of her people. She finished her selection as she had the others she chose taken before her primary. Dismissing the council she smiled to her primary and smiled. She knew he was not a Jaytok pirate but there was something about him so to the surprise of all she chose all of his people and Jaytok pirates they had... male for her primary guards and harem and the women to cook and handmaidens to her.

I have taken a step of trust choosing those marked like you having faith that my primary will not turn on me.

She was strange. A royal blood being kind... Taking a dangerous leap of faith. He stated at her not realizing be had spoken.

I see you have taken none of the priest warriors nor the Prince's. Yet you selected from those deemed dangerous violent or outsiders... Why My Lady?

A Jaytok pirate and his brother rescued my grandmother in the brutal times of the Venom Prince. They showed love and honor to her so why would I not choose them and you and your people... You are from no race I have seen before. The way you did not fear the presenters whip. You have shown a strength that I know will protect and please me well.

So tell me your name or do I need to give you one? Calling you primary all the time might get a little problematic.
 
Last edited:
The musclar man, with long brown hair and the look of a battle harden warrior smailes. Looking her in the eyes with a defiant look he says, "I am Mago Barca, second son of my father's house. I fear no whip or man. I will protect you and serve you well, my lady."

Then the 6'4" warrior bows before the princess, "Princess, how may I serve thee?"
 
Last edited:
She smiled and placed her hand on his cheek.

Go and see to your people and help them and the Jaytok get settled Mago then join me in the courtyard. Once all business is completed here we will begin our voyage home to the lands of my people.
 
828432_1315661424986_full.png


Mago gives the princess a quick bow of obedience. Then heads to his village. He explains to his Father how he has pledged himself to help the princess. They talk with the village elders as well as to his brothers. As Mago prepares to leave he looks at his father. "This will help us all Father. Now I must go and meet her in the courtyard. Our time is at hand."
 
She waited in the courtyard. Soon she and all those she had chosen would be sailing back to her homeland. She had chosen all those that bore the same markings on them like be bad to help those people not be separated. There had only been a handful of them. She had chosen all the males as personal guards or harem and the women as handmaidens and cooks.

She turned when she heard someone approach. The dock master letting her know her ships would be ready to sail by the morning.
 
By the time Mago made it to the courtyard he was late. His Mother had insisted on a large meal and the dutiful warrior did not refuse her. His eldest brother had and did not return from his quest to find the tribes lost treasure. Mago felt that was a bad omen and therfore hurried now to the courtyard. He carried all he owned. His sword, his shield, a small bed roll and a change of clothing.

Upon arrival he strode up to the Princess. "Forgive my lastness, my Princess. I am now here to serve only you."
 
Are your people ready to travel with the dawn. They should have a better home than just this slavers island. We have much land that they can make their own and there is always plenty of room in the palace for all who wish to live there as well.

Worry not about being late Mago.

She smiled to him never having known anything of the closeness of a man she motioned him to her and opening her arms as she had seen others do to hold each other.
 
Surprised, Mago steps up to his Princess. Suddenly her arms are around him and his around her. He is surprisingly pleased by her sweet aroma and warm touch. Rarely had he ever embraced a woman and none nearly as beautiful as the woman in his arms now. He hates to break the embrace but notices the eyes of his new comrades upon him.
 
She looked seeing the leader of the Jaytok walked up.

Ships are ready to sail at dawn if the primary's people are ready Princess.

She nodded remaining in the embrace of Mago. She drew a comfort from it she could not explain... The strength rough but pure she smiled.

It will be interesting to return home knowing never again will any of us have to endure the Venom Prince nor any of his warriors or brethren. So captain what name are you called?

The man smiled at her words about never more having to deal with the Venom Prince. The older man stood tall as he answered.

Princess I am Gregorn obedient captain of your loyal Jaytok fleet.

She nodded introducing her primary Mago to him.

When we arrive home Mago see to it that Gregorn and his people find all they need same with your people. Till tomorrow then Captain Gregorn. Mago let us retire to the tower till morning.
 
Mago smiles and then gives a nod of respect to the Captain. Still surprised at the way the Princess has chosen to embrace him and now telling all they will retire to the Tower for the evening before sailing away in the morning.

"My Princess, thank you for this honor," He says out of earshot of the others. "Your wisdom and beauty are second to none one in any land. We will defeat the Venom Prince with your leadership."
 
If their kind were ever to gain freedom and power once more I feel sure that My primary and his people and the Jaytok will defeat them with ease.

She smiled as they walked into the tower.

For now I wish to relax and enjoy my primary or would he rather maintain simply the role of aid and I retire to the harem and see what they can offer me?
 
"No My Princess, I will take care of your needs tonight and anytime." Mago says boldly."Kind words will not achieve our ultimate goal, but determination of the mind will set us on the right path."

Then he pulls her close, "How may I serve thee?"
 
She walked into her chambers leading him with her.

I believe we should get far better acquainted Mago...

She reached a hand up to his cheek staring into his eyes. Her other hand moved to let fingertips lazily trace the muscles of his chest and abs.
 
If she was any other woman, Mago would simply throw her on the bed and have his way with her. Her warm touch and soft caresses are so inviting. He brings his strong hands up to her shoulders and lightly rubs her shoulders down her biceps. He returns her gaze. Seeing in her eyes a burning flame, as inside himself. He slowly leans in and kisses her fully on the lips, still watching to see if she closes her eyes.
 
That tender caress and the feel of his lips. She purred softly eyes falling half lidded as her arms moved to slither around him and hold him close. Her entire body seemed to curl closer to him
 
Tenderly, his rough hands trying to be delicate. He rubs the small of her back before his hands again reach her shoulders. His passion and lust build as he moves a hand down her chest to her breast.
 
She gasped softly her eyes sinking into his with a smile. A slender hand moving to rest on his chest as her other hand moved to reach for his cheek. She was unsure of speaking of her innocence in the areas of such things but no matter she was pleased with the strong rugged man before her being her first.
 
Restraining himself, he gently messages her tender breasthe with one hand, delighted to feel her nipples harden with his touch. Satisfied that she wants him to continue he scoops her up and gently lays her on the bed before stepping back to undress himself. Full revealed he joins her on the bed and again kisses her with passion. He allows his hand to explore her chest and stomach but does not dare to go further yet.
 
Mago... I...

She fell silent and pressed into fhe kiss with a whimper. Her hands softly tracing over muscles of his chest and scars.
 
He rises up to say, "Yes, my Princess?" He vice full of lust. He handat the edge of the cloth, wanting to peel her out of her clothing. He senses some apprehension of her part as he looks deep into her eyes.
 
I... Before now... Nothing before now.

This would be her first and she wanted them to be as close as a man and woman could be but she was a little scared.
 
Smiling Mako looks her over. He can hardly believe his luck. "My Princess, allow me to give you pleasure then." Gently he bares her breasts and kisses the passionately as he plays with the other breast. Then he allows helps other hand to drift along her midsection down to her womanhood.
 
Yes... You may

She smiled as it seemed she had to place much trust in him and he truly did make her feel safe.
 
He continues to explore her breasts with his hands and tongue. He uses his other hand to explore along her mid section, teasingly close to her sweet virginal pussy. He resists the temptation to defile her and take her as he would a woman from a conquered enemy. No he makes the decision that he will do his best to make her experience as pleasureable as possible for her. Slowly he begins to kiss his way from her breasts down her midsection.
 
She laid there wriggling occasionally at the sensations. Her eyes fluttering at the pleasure she was experiencing.

Yes...
 
Back
Top