Rich Girl ... Poor Girl {Closed}

Alysa stood still for a very long moment while the word ‘cute’ bounced about and around her head. A conclusion popped in her head that she might possibly been compared to a little bunny rabbit. “Cute?” Alysa asked low toned, not really wanting Willow to her her. No matter, she had been compared to many things worse. Alysa was no power hungry thug of the streets, but …. Cute? Alysa’s emerald orb narrowed in thought as the word ‘Cute’ dug deeper… Does she think I’m her play thing? A little poor toy that the might rich needs to take care of?

Alysa was about to ask if this was the case when Willow informed her that she could at least look at Alysa’s ass while she was going down first. Alysa could feel her eyes widen and her brow arc upward. “My god Willow! You pervert!” Alysa had to chuckle and shake her head. “At least your honest about your advantage points!” Alysa smiled still shaking her head as she followed Willow down.

“So was my ass a wonderful sight?” Alysa had to ask when they reached the last platform before the street.. She eyed Willow when the girl informed her not to look up her skirt, “Willow!” Alysa thought about it for a moment, “Hey, what is good for you is good for me as well!” Alysa shot back as she moved to the top rung of the ladder. “Now don’t go trying to look down my shirt!” Alysa shot back up to her amusingly.

Alysa stopped and looked over to James for a moment, the wording that Willow used about their chariot awaits them sorta didn’t sit very well. She really enjoys being with Willow, but just Willow not the money side of her. “Willow, Please don’t get me wrong here. I really do enjoy being with you...” Alysa looked away for a moment then back to her, “Just you Willow, not this...” She gestured to James and the limo… “I don’t want to be paraded around in wealth giving people the idea that I’m with you for this!” She again gestured to the limo. “I want people to know that I’m with you because I like you a lot and enjoy being with you… Just you!”

Alysa turned away and blew a deep exhale over her lips. She just didn’t know how to handle this...
 
Willow giggled as she answered." Its only perverted if I slap it" She said as she enjoyed herself. Once on the last platform she smiled as she finished watching Alysa come down a wide grin on her face.

" Well I wasn't disappointed. In fact I am a bit jealous, they look a bit more solid than mine" she said with a playful pout as she waved to James. She was really wondering if she was ready for her mother to meet someone since well the accident. I mean what would Alysa think? Would she freak out or possibly pity her mother. No Willow had to believe that Alysa was as good as she well seemed to be.

" But I wanted to peak" She said as she sighed and nodded in agreement. She turned and followed her down revealing to her friend her purple panties. Once on the ground she put back on her shoes and walked over to the opened door to her private car.

As Alysa spoke her concerns Willow cocked her head to the side. Why would she think she was taking advantage of her for her money. from what Willow had seen Alysa was far more capable than most to rise to the occasion. I mean she doubted Alysa would stay in that slum long after highschool. She was head strong resourceful and well knew how to survive. as Willow tilted her head back to its normal position she nodded.

" Well I don't think you'd just hang out with me for my money. I mean seriously do you think I'd let just anyone hangout with me? However I do see your point. I will tone it down when we are together. James and a car will have to remain. James wouldn't mind the whole having time off but My dad would kill me if he didn't accompany us on our adventures. Aside from him I can do normal stuff... though what do normal middle class girls do out on the town?" She ended a bit unsure where girls there age went. She usually just stayed at home or went to the movies or the comic store. She mostly shopped online. Heck she hated people fawning on her for her money so here she was wondering how to be normal for a girl who was growing on her.
 
Alysa’s head tilted upward toward the roofs of the projects, a slight shake to her head in disbelief that this girl was so adorably sweet. ‘Middle Class!’ Alysa knew Willow was being very kind in her words and that just wasn’t sitting well with her for so many reasons, Willow’s social up leveling was like painting over a mildew rotten porch with paint and saying it was new! Yes, Alysa was shameful of her status, but it was more insulting that someone was trying to paint over her way of life to make her feel better.

Alysa was about to spin and inform Willow of this feeling that was raging through her but at the last moment before whipping around she would just let it slide, let Willow be the sweet girl she was even though she was sugar coating Alysa life style to make her feel better. It was just the way Willow was built, at least it appeared that way to Alysa in the few hours she had been with the girl.

“Well, ….” She turned toward Willow was about to be sarcastic about the social leveling, but stopped herself. “Well, I don’t know what Middle class girls do, but I enjoy watching traffic from the top of the roof. I enjoy going to the creek in the park and just watching the fish swim around… Watching TV with a really messy cheeseburger and fries!” Alysa smiled as the images of the way her and her mom used to be. The images brought a tear to her eye that she managed to prevent from streaming down her cheek.

Alysa walked toward the car, “Well, if we don’t have a choice about James and the car, then we might as well go and get this day going. I have to be at work soon, so lets go meet your mother.” She walked past Willow and slid into the car. “Coming?” Alysa just wanted to get things moving.
 
Willow giggled." I don't really know either but I thought since they seem to go out alot and are like middle ground for us that we should do something they do. Wait you watch fish? TV and the street below is cool, but fish? never thought of you as a fish watcher. Had an uncle..." She stopped her self a from overtly rambling as she blinked."

"Sorry I am a bit nervous and excited, cause well you're..well you and I never have had any one meet my mother since the accident. Heck i don't really date cause of it." She said as she looked down at the ground unsure of what to do. She was really crushing on her. Just something about her was wonderful. She was beautiful and headstrong.

When Alysa she followed as she slid in right next to the girl and absently let her hand rest on Alysas' leg." And sorry about the whole Middle Class rambling I was just trying to think of a common ground where I don't think my wealth could be flaunted and you are not way out of your element..Ooo maybe a mall, Middle Class girls go to the mall right? Well the normal non geeky ones" she says as she looks down noticing her hand and blushes.

She pulls her hand away and blushes."Sorry Alysa I didn't mean to put my hand there. I mean I know a lot of women don't really like well a woman of my preference to touch them with out permission. I ..so um sorry" she said looking down at her hands not wanting a repeat of what happened with Dylan and Michele. She didn't want it to happen again.
 
Alysa smiled with a slight chuckle at the rambling that Willow was doing about the things that Alysa stated that she liked to do, although the fish watching was at the stream that shot through the park, which also included things like breathing in the fresh air, feeling the warmth of the sun and just being in a clean, fresh place were also unspoken facts that she liked about fish watching, but she just let the subject drop when she witnessed the blushing that Willow was doing.

The apology that Willow gave wasn’t needed nor wanted, Alysa understood the feelings, for she herself did the same thing about showing Willow her mother. But Alysa’s case was much worse for her mother could change if she wanted too, but she chose to be a whore and lived as the gutter scum that they both had been called by many people. That was something to be embarrassed by, not by a mother whom was in an accident.

Willow’s words brought Alysa’s orbs to come to rest upon her face. A smile formed as she shook her head lightly side to side. “It’s okay Willow, I don’t mind your rambling.” She responded, “Let’s make a deal, I won’t mention your money anymore if you stop trying to explain your statements. Let’s just forget about our financial status and let’s just have some fun.” Alysa voiced wishing that she never had mentioned the wealth.

Alysa looked over to Willow when she pulled the hand away, Alysa was about to ask why she pulled it away when another apology came across Willow’s lips. “One more thing.” Alysa reached over and took Willow’s hand into her own. “Stop apologizing! Anything shorter than hitting me, leaving me stranded somewhere, you don’t need to give me an apology.” Alysa smiled and put Willow’s hand back down upon her leg, and then she slipped her hand upon Willow’s leg. She then allowed her head to turn away toward the window as she watched the slums turn into the upper side of the city.

“One day, this will be a permanent move of getting out of the ghetto.” She muttered softly.
 
Willow nodded in response. Her smile grew wider as Alysa understood most of what she was saying. She didn't elude to the other events she was afraid would come out about why she didn't really hang out or why she didn't date. Those were due to Dylan and Michele. The two did things to her in junior high horrible things. All was swept under the rug thankfully and none of them talk about it.

Willow squeezed the leg of Alysa. She than began to gently rub it as she thought about it all. It was before her mother had her accident. Willow confessed to Michele about her feelings Michele rebuked her and told her she was a freak if she had never even tried to be with a boy. So she went with her old friend Dylan. It was fast, her and Dylan kissing, making out, blow jobs and even sex. She broke up with him after they had sex her body disgusted with it.

At Micheles' bidding she went over to her place eager to talk about her feelings and declare to her that men weren't for her. Thats when Dylan and his friends showed up. She was offered up after Micheles' sadistic seduction, Dylan and his three friends took turns defiling her. She felt ashamed. When she told her parents they were to seek some sort of punishment but nothing happened so Willow outed to her parents became a pariah to her father and her mother was over protective. heck her father would have sent her to some gay away school, but her mother had her accident and she had to stay to help out.


"I like that compromise. I will try not to be all apologetic, and you don't focus on my money. I mean I just want us to do well on this project and well maybe be friends if you are okay with that?" She said as she looked over to Alysa her smile genuine as she really liked Alysa being outside her world. It meant she was reacting honestly to the whole experience.

After a few minutes they pulled up to her city homehome was alight with activity was the high end retailer who rented the storefront downstairs seemed to be a whirl of activity. Probably a celebrity or a really good sale. I mean he did sell high end Wedding dresses, tuxedos and bridesmaid dresses. They stopped and pulled in and she smiled.

"Well this is home sweet home for the most part. Me and mom stay here most of the year. Mostly so i can go to school in the city. My father tends to keep to a estate up state. Which I'll take you sometime. I mean if you like to roam the park and watch fish we have those. Oh and Horses!" She said as she slips out and holds her hand out for your to take. as she did a big burly man of african descent comes forward. he was impeccably dressed.

"Ms. Worthington, I see you have a guest. That is great your mother will be thrilled." he said in a bass voice. Willow giggled as she looked to Alysa.

"Alysa this is Charles our butler and well bodyguard. He has a robot arm, which is totally cool. Oh sorry Charles, Um Charles this is Alysa, my project partner and hopefully new friend" She said with a wide smile as James drove the car around. Charles the nearly 7 foot tall man held out a black metallic hand and smiled.

"Nice too finally meet one of Willows' School Friends, Liek she said Ms.Alysa I am Charles, feel free to feel at home" He said with a warm smile.
 
Alysa looked down toward her thigh when Willow’s hand began to squeeze her flesh but a smile formed when she began to rub softly over it. The warm sensations that she had been getting all day was more intense, it made her want to feel more of this warming wave stemming from all over her body, it has been a very long time since she has felt this warming coming from an external source other than her own hand. Alysa could feel her face warming from the self induced blush.

Her mind shifted back to Willow instantly when she noticed the change of demeanor, Willow was going through something internally that managed to surface and present itself upon her face. Alysa wanted to ask if everything was okay, but just felt it would be impeding into Willow’s private life, a little more deeper than what the homework assignment required, however, she did feel a ping of sorrow seeing her like this. “Willow...” Alysa’s hand squeezed the girls thigh lovingly.

Alysa’s brow arched when Willow seemed to pull herself out of the proverbial phase of being at the bottom of the barrel. She couldn’t help but smile when her gaze captured the gorgeous smile that formed upon Willow’s face. Alysa sighed for this girl was amazingly beautiful and extremely cute! Yes, Willow was cute and extremely charming, someone Alysa wouldn’t mind having in her life, at least she would have something, someone of extreme value.

Alysa nodded to Willow accepting the compromise that she’d offered a few moments ago. It put a sense of happiness in Alysa that felt really good, another feeling that has eluded her for sometime now. Alysa licked her lips in wishful thinking of them staying friends after this homework assignment is completed, but she just wasn’t forsure that it would be possible with the way the girls that she hangs with at school would ridicule her.

Alysa’s eyes arched seeing the house that Willow lived in, and it wasn’t really a permanent pad, it was like a vacation home, and damn what a vacation home. The heaviness that she felt about this whole project returned seeing the wealth actually staring at her. Willow’s persona didn’t hold the wealth persona that loomed over them as this place has already, even the store at the bottom was one of elegance and obviously a hit among the people of the city for it was packed with customers.

The mentioned plan of possibly taking her to the girls estate really didn’t interest Alysa till the mention of fish ponds and horses, that peaked her interests especially if Willow and herself were still close as they seemed right now. It would be awesome adventure to spend a day riding with this girl. An inner smile turned to a warm sensations deep in Alysa’s gut. Not to mention she could still get the fresh air, the warmth of the sun and able to watch the fish swim so peacefully in the pond.

This mental adventure ended when they got out of the car and this mountain of a man, whom was well dressed approached them. His tone of voice was as charming and appropriate to his attire, however not to his size. The thought of the man having no trouble in dusting the top shelves was very inappropriate of Alysa to think but that was the first thing that came to her mind. She lowered her head as a ping of shame hit her.

Alysa popped out of her moment when she was introduced to the man. “Hello.” Alysa voiced in a heavy street tone. She lightly shook her head, but then passed it off for she wasn’t going to put on a show that wasn’t her, this was her and that was the way it was going to be. The rudeness or the sharp attitude she would prevent from showing but that was all she was going to try and change.

Alysa offered her hand in a knuckle bump greeting then realized what she did, “I’m sorry.” She switched her hand to the normal civilized method of greeting someone. Okay, so maybe she was going to change more than she previously stated, she just didn’t want to ruin the chance of being able to spend time with Willow in the near and distant future. “It’s nice to meet one of Willow’s family.” Seeing enough movies to know that the man more than likely felt as if he was a member of the family.

“So, Ummm… Do I need to change into some different clothes or change my shoes before we go in?” Alysa’s nerves now losing the ‘ I’m a cool, kickass street girl’ appearance.
 
Willow looked at Alysa as she hurried her along up the stairs." You want to change to see my mom..nah you will be fine she'll love you" she said giggling as Charles hurriedly tried to pass you on the stairs. Willow didn't really let him pass and when they got inot the first level she giggled.

"This is level one, where the library, kitchen, dining room, live in helps quarters, um..I think the gym, a study,oh and the pool. Up stairs is all bedrooms, and studies and my game room, even my bat cave!Oh and my mom and her live in nurse"She said as she took off her shoes and left them in the bin. She placed her back pack in another spot. she looked over at Alysa and smiled.

" Go ahead and place your shoes in the bin" She said as she smiled taking off her coat and hanging it on the coat rack. she waited for Alysa to comply and then asked." Do you want to come to my room and freshen up or do you want to go straight to my mom and meet her, your choice" Willow said as she stood her feet going pidgin toed as her hands fidgeted with her shirt hem.
 
Alysa was astonished by the vastness of the place, the elegant craftsmanship and of course she seen the dollar signs hanging on the walls and sitting upon the stools that seemed to be located all over the place. It was screaming wealth wherever Alysa's green orbs ventured. She let out a heavy sigh and looked over at Willow only to see ass and elbows heading up a flight of stairs.

Alysa had to laugh as she took off to get caught up, and almost feel over giggling when the tall man was racing them both of the stairs, his laughter seemed to ease Alysa just like the persona of Willow did to her. She felt good running up these expensive marbled stairs.

When she came to rest next to Willow on the first flight, she giggled looking at the tall man whom was catching his breath but seemed ready to go up more flights if Willow was going to issue another challenge. Alysa's breast was hurting from all the unanticipated running. She held them close to her body as she was breathing a little hard. "Umm... " Her face turned red while looking at the tall man.

She blew a heavy breath over her lips once more to rid herself of the weird feeling she got of holding her breast in front of these two. She moved her hands down to her side and listened to the information that Willow was giving her of the place. Alysa paused for a moment in thought of what she wanted to do. "Well, lets go get cleaned up." She now wanted to make a good impression to Willow's mother.

"Now, we all go on the count of three... One , two... " Alysa takes of running up the next flight of stairs laughing at her deception!
 
Willow nodded "Sure sounds great" she said in response to getting cleaned up she turned to Charles and was about to speak when Alysa bolted up the stairs. She blinked as she called to Charles.
'
" Bring towels and stuff to my bathroom, and some clothes selection for Alysa!" She says as she runs after Alysa. In fact she chased the girl up the stairs. In the end she ended up on the top floor and spoke.

" Okay Alysa its the third room on the left, thats my bed room" She called out not sure where the other girl was hiding she hoped she would not scare her. She hated that especially here in her house.Willow did not like being scared here, I mean she had seen a few things here and there in the house that startled or scared her here.
 
Alysa was walking down the hallway admiring the small alcoves that held statues of famous people or old sets of armor. She wondered how much each item cost, something poor people always compared items too to get the feel of the value and these items ranged to a few years of rental payments! She couldn’t fathom having that much cash to blow on stuff like this, but it did one thing to Alysa made her somewhat hungrier to reach her goal in life… to became the first ghetto girl to become a district attorney.

She heard Willow’s voice calling out where her bedroom was located. Alysa not wanting to push the time frame they had backward, she moved back toward the room Willow informed her about. She once again gazed into the alcoves still unpressed with what she saw. ‘I hope when I get to the top, I have a life something like this, anything is better than what she lived like now. She did wonder how full their refrigerator was if they spent so much money on these nick nacky things, well they would have more than just a loaf of bread and a bottle of booze that was obviously clear to her.

She rounded the corner and saw Willow walking real slow and checking around every alcove corner in a timid manor. “Hey, are you okay?” Noting the tension that was on Willow’s face. “I’m sorry if I wasn’t suppose to run off unattended, I promise you that I will not steal anything!” Alysa took the tension look as that was the reason for the girl to have it upon her face. She shook her head, “Oh forget this! I just was getting into the playful mood, and now this is what I get!” Alysa jumped hard on the impression of what she thought was troubling Willow.
 
" No its just.. well I don't want the help thinking you broke in, they didn't know you were coming and well to walk in on my mom. I don't want her or you to get startled" She said a bit bashful like. She didn't want her to maybe walking in on her dad if he was here. if he was here he would be sleeping with Desiree the ebony skinned woman that was there nurse. she hated that but it was reality.

She walked into her room after Charles got her the fresh towels and things with her. As she walked into her room with her things she smiled seeing Alysa."Sorry about the worry in my voice its just my mother is well quite easily startled. Don't worry I hope you too hit it off" She said as she sat the towels and toiletries on the bed and smiled as her room was plastered with anime and comic book stuff. She blushed a bit seeing Alysa in her Sanctum Sanctorum!

"I never had a girl in her since I was like 10"She said blushing a bit deeper." I um got Charles to get you some things to freshen up. While you shower I'll change into the stuff for the movies and after you dress we can get meet my mom" She said blushing and being a bit awkward.
 
Alysa stood with the facial expression of shame which bordered closely to sorrow, she had no clue why she would accuse Willow of such thoughts. She had a real biased opinion of rich people and the way they acted around their property. She remembered the twins back a few years ago when they parked their car at the school, they parked it sideways which took three parking spaces just because they didn’t want someone to park near their uppity social class car, however, Willow wasn’t like that, or at least haven’t shown that attitude to her yet.

Alysa pulled her gaze up from the floor when Willow walked away from her. Willow’s words bounced around Alysa’s mind a few times about her father and the whorish nurse. She felt sick to her stomach for it just reminded her of her mother would fuck anything that had a cock and a few bucks, but this nurse was one of those money hunting whores and found a sorry ass sugar daddy to do it with. She wondered if her mother knew about the affair and pushed it upon her father or some stupid shit like that. She had seen that type of situation in a few movies she had to sit in on while working.

Alysa took a deep breath before following Willow into the room. Her orbs shifted over to Willow. “We had a deal about your apologetic attitude. You don’t owe me an explanation Willow. I owe you one if there is to be any explanations or apologies given.” Alysa moved over to the bed and sat down on the edge of it. She head held slightly downward, while she scanned over the nice thick carpet. She wondered how it would feel if she was bare footed.

Alysa rose her head up and smiled at Willow. “Well I feel honored then.” She could feel the slight burn in her face. She let her eyes moved up and down Willow and for the first time actually looked at the girls curves. Willow was a beautiful girl, a little on the child’s side of life, but that was what made her unique and soooo cute!

Alysa pushed herself up from the bed and took the stuff that Charles brought. “Well, I will ummm just go in here and take a shower.” Alysa mentioned softly before walking into the bathroom. She turned toward Willow with a dirty smile and without a second thought she pulled her top off and allowed her bra to fall freely to the floor after she unhooked it, then she unbuttoned her pants and pushed them down to her ankles, her eyes lifted to Willow only after the panties she was wearing rested upon her pants.

“Come take a shower with me.” Alysa decided to walk that path that she was unsure about a few hours ago…
 
" I know, I just wanted you not to get all discouraged to be well playful? It was my fault I should have called ahead" She said as she opened a panel on her wall letting it open a huge closet full of clothes. It was a walk in with small areas for extra storage.The red head wasnt much a designer clothes person but she does like geek chic gear.

Willow began to look through a few different clothes for her friend. Especially something to match her outfit. Looking through the clothes she turned as Alysa asked her something. She turned her thoughts of Alysa in a litgle black dress would be great. Instead as she turned to see this girl in her room topless she immediately dropped the dress she was holding. As she stood her mouth gaping just a bit before her eyes went wide and her face flushed red.

Her reply was not as forthcoming as her actions. She slid off her top and tossed it down. This reveiled a cute blue bra. She followed it by shimming out of her dress, revealing the matching panties. She began to walk towards Alysa her hands working the clasps free letting her breasts feel freedom from a long day. She closed the gap as she stood in her panties and looked into Alysa's eyes.

" Are...are you sure? I mean are you sure you want someone like me, cause I don't want to get hurt by someone as kind and beautiful as you?" She said right in front of Alysa her face a bit bashful unsure wether to kiss her, touch her or turn away. She really wanfed to feel Alysa ls lips again and to experience more, to finally have some intimate encounter that was worth remembering. Before she knew it though she had made up her mind kissing Alysa before she even knew it. Her lips locked with her tongue urging to get free. Her thoughts and feeling were jumbled as all she wanted was to be with Alysa, to experience her in every intimate way possible. That is what she craved, and consquences be damned!
 
Willow had this most loveable look about her that made Alysa feel all warm and fuzzy. A feeling that seemed to be occurring more and more this day as it goes along. She did notice another girlish fact about Willow and that the girl blushes very easily, it was adorable and as Willow used the word awhile back, she just looked so cute! Cute as if you looked at a little puppy with wide eyes cute!

Alysa stood still, except for her emerald orbs which slowly drifted downward from the cute little face of Willow to the wonderful looking body below. That all warm and fuzzy feeling seemed to do like the eyes on her body, it moved down to the pit of her stomach and expanded to the now warming up area between her inner thighs. She could feel the wetness intensifying the more she scoped the ample curves of Willow’s breasts.

The soft tip of Alysa’s tongue crossed over her drying lips the closer that Willow got to her. Her gaze studied the hard nipples that seemed to react to the freedom they were given upon Willow’s removal of her bra. Then reality of the whole thing hit Alysa hard, she was now standing naked in this girls bathroom, prepared to act upon this impulsive mood she was in with a girl whom she just really met, beyond the general information of knowing her name and what she looked like, this morning.

She was about to make an excuse to pull back from this offering when the soft lips of Willow pressed against hers. The perfume that Willow wore saturated the inner tissue of Alysa’s nose, which seemed to intensify the warming feeling down in between her legs and the pit of her stomach. She could feel the tip of this girl tongue coating her lips that she just moistened with her own a few moments before.

Uncertainty, fear, the fact of not knowing seemed to slowly melt away as Alysa slowly parted her lips and accepted the warm morsel that Willow offered, she herself stepped into the kiss, pushed her breasts forward into Willow’s ampleness. She moaned into the kiss, brought her hands up to the slim portion of Willow’s hips and firmly pulled the girl even more into her frame.
 
As the kiss intensified and amber pulled her close enough for there hips and breasts to touch Willow taking the initiative slid her hands down form Alysas' shoulders to the soft yet firm ass of the girl before her. While that was going on her tongue teased the very tip of Alysas' for a moment letting the feelings build as hands kneaded and tongues touched. the whole onset was sudden and well exciting.

The red head hoped her feelings poured from her like a bucket. Her every touch she hoped excited the brunette as much as hers had down to her. Still her nerves danced and thoughts of the last time this happened danced in the back of her head. Would someone bust in and hit her like Dylan and the others. She knew she shouldn't think that with Alysa but it was there.

Finally she pulled her face from Alysa and took in a breath." Wow, so ..yeah I think you said something about a shower?"She said with a giggle. After a minute she pulled her panties down and tossed them in the laundry basket. She smiled as she looked at Alysa. She didn't know exactly what to think of what was happening but it was something new exciting and Alysa was an amazing person.

"So yeah lets get clean, Than I have to check on my mom followed by work and homework." she said her face red again looking away from the supple sensual curves of Alysa. She wanted to do more, but she didn't want her mother to worry or make Alysa late. Still she wanted to delve her tongue and fingers across that body, to watch Alysa orgasm because of her!
 
Alysa moaned bashfully, for the feeling of Willow’s hard nipples pressed against her breasts spiked goose bumps all over her reddened flesh. The burning sensation, a sensation which she has had to do upon herself many times here of late, coursed through her veins like liquid lava set her loins on fire, not to mention the ache in the pit of her stomach wasn’t being merciful to her either. Alysa’s body trembled with the want, the need to feel Willow ravishing her body with her tongue and hands pressed harder against the girl. She almost decided to beg for the girl to touch her but managed to bite her tongue instead.

Alysa’s tongue wasn’t exempted from the burning, She hungrily sucked and twisted her tongue around and over the soft, thick tongue of Willow. She pushed deeper, scraped her tongue down the length of Willow’s and pulled back into her mouth only long enough to taste Willow before pushing back inside for more. Alysa’s hands roamed over the silky, soft flesh of the girl crushed up against her. She caressed, pulled, and pinched every loving inch of Willow’s lower back and the cheeks of the girl’s ass. Alysa was fucking hungry.

Alysa almost fell forward as her lips followed the retreating ones that belonged to Willow. Alysa moaned her disapproval and was about to protest verbally but Willow’s voice crossed over her lips first. She fought the raging thumping of her excited heart, pressed her legs together as she tried to stop the quivering of her excited pussy. ‘Fuck Willow!’ Alysa’s mind voiced over the thumping sound of her heart.

“What? Ummm.. Yeah I did.” Alysa managed to get herself under control before she answered the girl. Alysa’s orbs dropped down with the top half of Willow. A smile, licked over by Alysa’s tongue tip occurred when Willow pulled down her panties and gave Alysa a view of her pussy. Alysa has never once in her life considered being excited about seeing another woman’s pussy but now, she wanted more than just to see Willow’s she wanted to taste it.

Alysa’s lips formed a smirk, “Why don’t we get dirty before we go and get clean.” The desire still burned in the pit of her stomach. Her eyes cascaded over Willow’s naked frame. “Your so beautiful Willow! I never in my life thought I would have these feelings toward another woman, but you, you are just so fucking adorable!” Alysa fought down her hunger when Willow mentioned her mom. “Yes, I don’t want to worry your mother either Willow. I’m sorry.” Alysa reached up and cupped Willow’s cheek. “I just want you to know that I want you, and well, I will show you just how much I want you later.” She pulled Willow to her lips and kissed the girl loving before she took her other hand and swapped Willow’s ass. “Now lets get our shower done and go see your mother.” Alysa laughed as she hurried into the shower before Willow could retaliate for the ass slap.
 
Willow was flushed red with vulnerability. She really found herself super vulnerable with her. she wondered if Alysa was the same but. She was standing there naked her little patch of red hair visible to her. Her skin was trembling standing exposed and her pussy twinged feeling her skin touch with Alysas' and vice versa.

At the mention of getting dirty before they got clean, she so wanted to do it right then and there. Her body and soul wanted it more than anything. She wanted something to remember aside from the rape she suffered. The horrible experience was something she had hid from all except those involved and the parents. She hadn't gotten close to anyone since then. In fact for a while after being naked was traumatizing.

She frowned a bit at the fact that she had turned her down but a smile crossed her face at Alysas' admittance. She too was glad to have these feelings once more. Admittedly she loved the fact that she was falling for a girl that wasn't a stuck up bitch who condoned what she endured. She really hated Michele and her brother Dylan. They were awful and they thought to have her as a plaything was all within their right as rich and affluent heirs. Alysa was different and strong her mind and her heart willing to fight not only against the world but for those she cared about.

"No, it's okay. I didn't want you to be late and get in trouble on my account" She said giggling about the slap. She pursued the wicked brunette into the showerand giggled a bit more as she grasped her by the waist from behind and kissed her shoulder. She then let her hands slide off as she slipped in and twisted the shower heads. As she twisted her side she giggled looking at her."So I hope you don't mind me showering with you"
 
Alysa’s emerald orbs drifted up and down the wall injectors of this unique shower several times and with each repeated drift a soft sigh escaped over her lips. Everything in this house represented wealth, hell this shower cost more than the hell hole she and her mother lived in for a year! Alysa’s mind drifted to her own shower witch was partially rust and busted up plaster from the shimming the pipe did when turned on, not to mention sometimes you had to hit the damn shower head with the hammer to get all the spouts working correctly.

Alysa quickly dropped the image from her mind upon the feeling of Willow’s hands upon her waist. She closed her eyes and bit at her lower lip wanting to feel the girls body against hers once more. However that wasn’t what occurred, the kiss upon her shoulder was tantalizing by all means but it wasn’t what Alysa was hoping for, she wanted more, she desired more. Was that wrong of her? She felt like a mouse in a maze whom was lead to an area where the cheese reward was but right before she got to it, it was moved to another location and the game began again.

Alysa sighed lightly when Willow once again removed herself from Alysa’s body. Something was wrong, something was making Willow hesitate when things began to get hot between them, but then when the cooling down took hold, she started the heating process up once more only to let it falter when it got to the boiling point. She wanted to whip around and ask what the hell was up but decided to hold off the street girl response and just let things come out at Willow’s pace. Hell, before Willow her boiling point was a quick hand job before bed, and maybe that was getting to Alysa she wasn’t used to the teasing if that was what Willow was doing. Alysa just didn’t know…

“No girl, I don’t mind now, but if you would have stepped in on my shower yesterday I would be going ballistic on your ass asking what the fuck you think your doing!” Alysa informed the girl, for before today she was straight as a laser beam, but today, at this moment, she was about as straight as a drunk man’s mile long walk! She couldn’t explain the harsh and sudden change in her ways and at the moment she really didn’t care to try, the only thing she cared about was being with Willow and that was all there was to it.

Alysa turned to face willow, a smile come to her face as Willow was still facing and adjusting the shower’s wall injectors. Alysa took a step forward and put her hands upon the soft, curvy hips of the girl. She then lowered her head down and placed a small biting kiss upon Willow’s shoulder. She then brought her mouth up to the girls ear. “So,” She kissed the nape of Willow’s neck before she pressed her body up against the back of Willow. “Do you like your water temp hot, warm or do we need to take a cold one!” She mused as she nipped at Willow’s earlobe.
 
Willow looked over her shoulder at the remark. Her red eyebrow raised as she looked towards the woman Alysa in the shower. God she wanted to kiss and caress her badly. Her hands would grip and squeeze Alysas' body her curves would not be safe from her touch.

"Why would you kick me out of your shower?I mean I don't take up much ro.."She stopped mid-sentence as her thoughts had manifested fruit. Alysa nibbled on her shoulder while her hands began to slide along her hips. Willows words had turned form room to a moan. She blushed after she managed to keep her body in check. She didn't pull away even though her mind told her not to do it. It didn't want to have her body and mind hurt again.

"I..." She was gonna reply but instead she turned and let her hands run along Alysas' arms while her head leaned in and kissed Alysa. At first her lips went for the soft touch followed by a deeper press before she parted them and let her tongue slip in and dance with the hers. As she held the kiss her hands slid down and gripped the butt of Alysas. She began to gently knead it like putty before she pulled away for air.

"Sorry about...." She paused as she wanted to say something but instead of flat out saying it she looked away briefly."I..want you.I do..its just something happened to me" she said as she stepped in her arms sliding up and gripping her tightly."I...I..want you, BY god I want you more than I thought..its..just that..that I..um...something happened to me the last time I was trying to be intimate with a girl I liked. I am scared, but I wont resist, so if you want I will not stop you" she said very weakly.
 
Alysa smiled when Willow turned toward her for it gave her a few moments to look deep into the girls orbs once more. Willow was a beautiful girl whom had this unique ability to make you feel good no matter what. She was very cute when she was being corny, and sensual when she wanted to get close and make you feel warm and fuzzy, and at this very moment that was how Alysa was feeling. The soft, sensual touch of Willow’s hands upon her arms sent goose bumps crawling up Alysa’s arm. ‘Fuck this girl is driving me crazy!’ Alysa muttered to herself.

Alysa closed her eyes when Willow leaned into her frame and pressed her soft lips lightly against those of Alysa’s. The tenderness was heart throbbing, and Alysa had to fight the passion that flared in the pit of her stomach for if she didn’t she would have went ballistic upon her, however, it seemed that Willow was the one with the heated passion as the girl pushed her tongue into the wanting mouth of Alysa. The feeling of wanting to be with Willow was stronger now than ever before and even though the strangeness of kissing and desiring to be with a woman, it wasn’t strong enough to halt the burning that Alysa was feeling at this moment.

Alysa stepped into the girls smaller frame when she felt Willow’s hands slide down her body and cupped the curves of her ass. Alysa moaned into the kiss they were sharing, She twisted, scooped and slid her tongue against Willow’s, pushed her tongue deeper into the girls mouth with a want to taste the sweetness that she was beginning to get addicted too. She slightly whimpered when Willow once again pulled back when things were just starting to get heated. Alysa looked at Willow with a confused face, this was about the fifth time that Willow pulled back from their moment, she began to wonder if this just wasn’t Willow leading her on for some reason, maybe she was filming this and would be her and her friends entertainment.

However, Alysa’s stiffened up when Willow began to explain what was occurring within her, Alysa completely understood and was slightly shamed for trying to push the girl further down the path they were sharing together, moreover Alysa was pissed when Willow spoke of being hurt when she attempted to be intimate with another girl. Alysa shook her head and pulled Willow into her arms. “I’m so sorry!” Alysa whispered into the girls ear. “You don’t have to worry about me hurting you, I have grown very fond of you and there is no way that I’m going to force myself upon you Willow. We both need to take this slow, for many reasons, but I just enjoy being with you. Lets just take a shower and go and see your mom for I don’t have much time before I have to be at work.” She continued to whisper in Willow’s ear.
 
Willows face brightened at the very words uttered by the gorgeous beauty known as Alysa told her that she didn't want to do the very things that had once transpired. In that moment she turned and kissed the girl once more.

The red haired beauty believed that she truly would strive to do just that. Alysa would seek to keep her safe and treat her right. As she stood her lips locked she continued to let them taste Alysas' flesh, her hands danced along the woman's back holding her close as she let one hand slide down and grip firmly her lovers ample backside. She pulled away after a moment for some air.

As she took a breath her hands slid over the belly before turning up sliding underneath the bosom of Alysa. In the end, she let her hands grip the firm breasts. She gave them a squeeze before she giggled." I want you, Alysa" she uttered as one of her hands slid dow her exposed belly and stopped right above her mound while her other hand let her thumb tease the nipple it was still caressing. She held herself there until she was given permission to go further.
 
The soft lips that pressed against hers sent shivers down Alysa’s spine and fueled the burning that was increasing down between her thighs. Amber moaned into the kiss as she felt Willow’s hand move down and cupped the sphere of her taunt ass with a lust that would have brought a smile to Alysa’s face if her lips weren’t pressed against those of Willow, in which, Alysa’s tongue dived in deeper to taste the girl, but before she could bring the girls taste to her own mouth Willow pulled away once more, bringing a soft moan of disapproval from Alysa.

However, that soft disapproval turned into a soft moan upon feeling Willow’s inactive hand move up to her breast and checked its firmness. Instantly Alysa felt her nipple respond to the stimulation by becoming hard, and pointy. “Willow.” Alysa whispered. She leaned forward to push her nipple deeper into the stimulating palm of her newly acquired homework partner. The small voice that was still in shock of her being with another woman was in no way had the power to stop the desire that was overwhelming Alysa at the moment, she wanted Willow now more than she had want anyone in her life.

Alysa’s body trembled with the wanting that was gripping her chest. The feel of Willow’s hand and fingers so close to her pussy she couldn’t stand it. “Please Willow! Don’t stop...” Alysa moaned out, She stepped into Willow, pushed her breast and hips forward into the smaller frame of Willow. “I want you too.” Alysa lowered her forehead down to Willow’s head, and looked into Willow’s orbs. “Please touch me!” Alysa softly spoke her wanting to the girl.

Alysa wasn’t going to let Willow be the only one to explore naked flesh. She moved her hands around the waist and down the sweet slope of Willow’s ass and cupped both cheeks into her palms, she squeezed and pulled Willow deeper into her arms. “Fuck! You feel so good Willow.” Alysa moaned hotly into willow’s face...
 
Willow gasped as her ass was grabbed but giggled to follow it up. With a smile she kissed the lips of Alysa letting her teasing hand seize the nipple and pinch it slightly before her other reached down sliding between them before her finger touched the hidden hood of Alysa's sex. She tapped it while her other hand began to tweak the nipple slowly and sensually.

She pulled her lips away to speak." Alright time to get serious." she pulled herself to get out of her lover's grasp. She stepped back in and kissed her neck. Within seconds she began to kiss further down gently letting her lips tease the moistening flesh of Alysas' body. as she traveled down her hand managed to tease the puffy lips of Alysas' sex. She teased it letting her finger run across while her lips continued to travel down the chest hoping to seek the sweet spot that was the brunettes womanhood. Atleast that was her goal.
 
Alysa’s brow arched when Willow pulled away and declared that it was time to get serious. A moment went by when Alysa wondered what the hell did she mean by that, but of a sudden she didn’t have to wonder any longer as Willow stepped in and kissed Alysa’s neck, then like a honey bee on a flower she quickly floated down Alysa’s body, teasing her flesh with small kisses and little licks. “Willow!” Alysa’ moaned, moved her hands to the back of Willow’s head and followed it downward. Alysa’s eyes rolled back into her head when Willow’s fingers slide in and manipulated the folds of her sex. “Oh!” Alysa jolted from the touch.

“God, Willow!” Alysa’s gasped when the woman got passed her navel and moved inside of her inner thigh. “Willow! I don’t … Mmmm!” Alysa moaned from the finger manipulation. She gasped for air as the pleasure rushed her senses, She was in a state of unsure when she could feel the heated breath of Willow’s mouth so close to her sex. “Willow… Please … “ Alysa felt her hands pulling upon the back of Willow’s head toward her sex.

Alysa’s mind went spastic with thoughts of … well everything… What was this going to do to their friendship, what was this going to do if anyone else found out? What the hell was she going to do if she didn’t like this? All the uncertainties that hit someone venturing out of their comfort zone felt, Alysa was feeling them now! She felt her body tense up and her hands move down Willow’s neck to her shoulders and being complete reversed she lightly pushed Willow back… “Willow… Ummm…” Alysa’s eyes rolled out of embarrassment…
 
Back
Top