Finding My Solution (closed)

Sarah was out like a light. She neither heard anything nor had any dreams. It was a very deep sleep that only ended when she heard Jake talking then closing the door. Somehow her memory of everything was completely intact. She sat up and leaned against her pillow watching Jake pour coffee from the pot while she eagerly waited, savoring the first taste. SAhe didn't even have a headache.

"That is the most I had to drink in at least five years."

"I figured this was the best solution."

"This is perfect and I owe you big time, I was all set...then Amy had to go get a date with her old boyfriend. We were suppose to stay over at her apartment. Geez, she always was like this!"

"No problem, glad to help."

"No, I really mean it, I will pay you back. I can't imagine if I started driving, Geeez."

She quickly went off to the bathroom with her overnight bag. She returned two minutes later and sat with Jake at the tiny table. The fries were the first thing to go. They were so good. A second cup of coffee and the hamburger topped it off. She was facing Jake wearing just her tee, which was thankfully long enough to cover her bottom. As they talked, she again faced the future knowing that Jake had seen not just her breasts but also her pussy! He looked surprisingly refreshed and she was guessing he may have also napped.

"That was a real cruise we were on. What a boat."

"I think Steve has just one hobby in life and that boat is it."

Sarah was wide awake and contemplating the night ahead where she would be sharing a bed with a friend from work. She reconciled that he would have made his move already if he had intentions. Still, she thought about taking some precautions.
 
They watched a hour of TV before moving to the bed. Jake had a great look at legs just he had on the boat, only now she was stretched out on the bed.

"In the morning, we might as well sleep in and catch breakfast here."

"Sure, that would be great, that and a shower!"

"Oh that too..."

"Yes, that...."

Sarah clicked out her light, leaving the room starkly dark. Jake was a long arms reach away from her in the oversized bed, but still felt close to her warm delicious tits, of which he couldn't help dreaming.
 
She was wearing her tee which at least kept her shoulders warm but preferred to save her underwear for wearing in the morning. Sarah was thinking perhaps too hard that Jake would make a play for her in bed. She was nearly asleep when she remembered that Stanley had not called her all day. It was unusual but she was not upset. She made a mental note not to call him! Sarah needed to be tougher. It made her smile just thinking about it.

She was awake at eight and Jake stirred soon after. With him awake, she made a quick trip to the bathroom. Jake was second, and when he returned he offered her the shower first. She agreed and quickly found her clothes.

"Or..we could share the shower......"

"Oh, maybe next time Jake!"

"Darn."

Sarah appreciated the offer. The idea kept her intrigued as the warm water rolled over her and she really woke up and cleared her head. She was happy that this actually worked out, so far. Hopefully Jake would be politely quiet about the boat, the nudity and the hotel. She moved her washcloth to her clit and felt the pressure of her fingers. It lasted only a moment. She reached and turned off the water. It was Sunday morning and she could easily be home by noon.

She emerged from the shower and passed Jake who had ordered room-service, including coffee. He was finished ten minutes later and the food arrived soon after.

"This was a great idea. We get to have a quiet breakfast. I meant what I said, I am going to make this up to you."
 
As far as sleeping in a hotel it went better for him then he was expecting. As Sarah got out of bed he caught a decent view of her upper thighs and really became energized. Later he joked with her about showering. It was he felt, a worthwhile idea. The whole idea of spending the night had sidetracked his weekend plans which included playing Sunday morning golf. The only way to salvage things would be to spend an hour in bed with her, which appeared to be a very slim chance.

During breakfast, the conversation was still about the boat and how Amy had really jerked out the rug. To make matters worse, Sarah was now fully dressed.

"Well, she apparently reconnected with a friend."

"No, she was just screwing him. She gets drinking then gets wild. It has always been the same."

"Do we have to pick up your car at any special time?'

"No, anything is good. I'm not going to meet up with her."

"Now, you still have my cell number in your phone?"

"Yes,

They packed up and left the room. It was carbon-copy of the previous day. We only a little searching, Sarah guided him to Amy's complex. It was a quick exchange, with Sarah once again promising to reward him. Then waving goodbye, as she opened her car. Jake drove off to leave her on her own time table. The drive home left him with many thoughts about the events.
 
He had been very thoughtful and kind in seeing her through the difficulties. Jake was a true friend and Sarah felt slightly embarrassed by having gotten so drunk that he had to spring for a hotel. She had no idea how, but she knew she would make it up to him. Even as he left her in the parking lot, he made sure she had his number. She was tempted to kiss him but that might have made for a problem later on at work.

She started her car, noting that Amy's car was not in the lot. She drove out and found the on ramp. Jake was on the same road, but with his head start he would easily out distance her car. She had no trouble driving as traffic was sparse. Her mind drifted in thoughts of how angry she was with both Stanley and Amy. Sarah checked her phone--nothing!

I will not call Stanley first no matter what!


She made good time and pulled into her place at one in the afternoon. She checked the refrigerator and a quick lunch. The day was moving slowly and instead of starting a project, Sarah turned on a movie.
 
Jake spent Sunday afternoon at home in his garage. He cleaned up and organized things, hoping to get an opportunity to wax his car during the week. It was surprising to Jake that he filled almost two trash bags. He finished up with mowing the front lawn.

He had owned this house only since June. It was a four bedroom house that was only five years old. He was fairly confident that he had a secure job, and this was an exceptional value. It had five acres on land with it.

The next day at work he was refreshed and ready to tackle the project. He was looking to see Sarah but it wasn't until almost lunch when she and two others walked through the atrium. His good buddy Derek stopped by and grabbed him for lunch even though it was ten minutes early. They chatted endlessly at lunch. Tuesday was much the same but he managed to disappear at 11:45pm and get to the lunchroom early. Sarah arrived just moments later. She spotted him and moved to sit opposite him at the table. He instantly looked at her chest area trying to recall what her soft mounds looked like.

"Morning, all rested?"

"Yes, doing quite well in fact. Are you suffering from any sun burn? "

"Nooo... thanks for asking. I actually fared quite well, thanks to you."

"I didn't do much. Sleeping was about all."

"That was enough actually, I can't imagine if I had fallen asleep in my car or worse yet been caught."

"We've all had those moments. Did you hear from Amy?"

"No calls from anyone."

It was a great lunch and Jake came away thinking even better of Sarah. She was a vibrant conversationalist. All afternoon he thought about her and her boyfriend that he only met twice.
 
Sarah called her mom and ordered a pizza at dinner, but that was all the use her phone received. Stanley knew she would be home Sunday afternoon! He had not called or sent a text all weekend. She turned off her phone and retired at 9pm.

Monday at work Sarah was on edge, thinking there was an ever slight chance that she would be whispered about. That fear subsided by lunch when she saw Jake from a distance in the hallway, but missed out on talking with him. That changed on Tuesday as she found him sitting alone at a table. He immediately began teasing her with a joke about getting a sunburn. She knew perfectly well what he meant and she noticed his eyes scanning her body. Sarah didn't mind! It felt quite refreshing to be cruised. Jake however had already seen the "goods." That fifteen minutes on the boat with Jake standing next to her while she and Amy were topless would haunt her for a long while.

It was a great lunch! They enjoyed the pleasant banter. Sarah felt safe that her secret would never be discovered. Stanley still had not called and it now appeared that she needed to check on him. She was sure something had happened, but if it hadn't, could she trust her temper? She fought off the temptation and did not call.

Wednesday was the same lunch with Jake. He was eager to talk about work, politics, movies or just listen. She actually mentioned to him that her boyfriend had not called in five days. It was one of those thoughts that just comes out.

"Dump the dude!"

She broke into laughter at his response. He was being playful, perhaps. Then Jake moved closer and lowered his voice, "You are way to special to have a guy like that, you can get anybody you want!"
 
As he returned to his desk he was mulling what he had just learned and putting it together with what happened the previous weekend. Sarah was in transition. Not only was her boyfriend moving on, she was pushing to hurry his exit! This was something that he was accustomed to looking for--an opportunity.

He knew only too well the next chance would be his if he recognized it. His thoughts were disturbed by Derek who gave him an update.

"Hey, this weather coming our way looks ominous. It's heavy rain and thunderstorms starting late tonight. "

"Really?"
 
The afternoon at work felt warm and inclusive to Sarah. Her life was moving quickly yet she felt secure. She left work at 5pm in a mild rain storm and went straight home. Once there, she flipped through her phone. Nothing!
 
It was a normal Thursday morning as Jake turned on the news channel as he drank morning coffee in his kitchen. Out the window was evidence of last night's intense rain. He switched to local news. There was talk of flash flooding. He decided to drive his jeep to work just to be safe.

When he arrived at work he instantly realized there would be a problem. There were fewer than 40 cars in the lot! He parked and joined the security people in the lobby. They were watching the local coverage of storm damage on the south side, where the schools were closed and power lines were down. That settled things for Jake who decided to return home. He back in his Jeep when his phone rang--it was Sarah.

"Yea, there won't be anyone at work today. The lot is almost empty."

"My electric is still off. How bad are things?"

"It might be off until Saturday, really it is a lot of damage all of on your side of town."

"Great. I guess I ride it out."

"Noo.. I want you to pack up some clothes. I am coming to get you, you can stay at my house."

"Nope, I'll be fine. I still have water."

"No hot water, no stove, air conditioning or TV. It might be until Monday...this is bad."

"ooo..O K.."

"I will be there in ten minutes. Pack up some of your freezer items, move you ice to the refrigerator. "

He started his drive to Sarah's apartment. She would be driving her car, but he wanted to check the route for flooded streets. After crossing the bridge the damage became very wide spread. Large trees had been uprooted and lines were down, plus it was still raining!
 
As she slept the thought that Jake left her with at lunch continued to play in her mind, "You are way to special to have a guy like that, you can get anybody you want!" Sarah took it as a complement. Later, she had thoughts about Jake. Somewhere, near morning those thoughts became very intense.

She woke at the right time without the alarm. There was no power. She looked out when she heard sirens passing. That's when she called Jake. There was a certain amount of relief when Jake offered to drive to her apartment, then reality came into play. She would be at his place across town! A moment later she was packing her duffle bag and thinking ever so much of her dream from earlier. She moved to the kitchen with her cooler. There was no need for ice. She grabbed the steaks, hamburger and four of the frozen vegetables. Then she found her last three bottles of wine.

She looked out in the lot at her car. The apartment was on high ground but she was still taking her car. She quickly found her phone charger. Then dashed back to the bathroom for deodorant, toothbrush and hand lotion. As a last thought she grabbed five condoms from the medicine cabinet and put them into a sock which she rolled with another.

"Time to be safe!"
 
There were two partially blocked streets forcing Jake to divert to side streets, making it a unique tour. He turned into her complex and found her car. He didn't even bother to park. He saw Sarah coming out of the building carrying a cooler. He jumped out and raised the hatch as she set it inside the cargo area.

"Are you sure about this?'

"Wait till you see the streets."

It was cool for August perhaps 65 degrees and there was a feeling dampness that had a suggestion of fall. She returned with a large bag a moment later and had her car keys in her hands. They retraced the route which took twice as long and crossed the bridge. It was still raining when they pulled into Jake's driveway. He opened the garage door and motioned for her to pull inside.

"So, was that a decent storm."

"About 3am it was thunder then for an hour later it was just the wind. I knew the power was out but driving here I saw the real story. This might take a week!"

He laughed as they ducked into the kitchen. He directed Sarah to the back bedroom on the lower level. As he returned to the kitchen to unpack the cooler, he considered his options for later.
 
Just parking her car inside the garage gave Sarah a shiver. Here she was at Jake's place at least for a few days, perhaps much longer, with the implications clearly present that they would be alone. Could she fend him off if he made advances? Did she even want too?

The bedroom was quite nice with a queen bed. She laid out her clothes on the dresser then returned to the kitchen. She had a good look at the master bedroom which had a large bathroom attached to it. There was even a small doorway leading to an outdoor deck facing the backyard.

"You have a spectacular house."

"Thank you, did you find everything? Now, use the big bathroom in my room it has a great walk-in shower"

"Mmmmm."

Sarah was horrified that she made that sound as if she were thinking sexually. She began to think of a way to extricate herself! She again flashed to Jake's comments about her boyfriend from the previous day.

"Here let me find out what the latest news is. After lunch we can take a ride to check on things."

"Sounds good, I find this stuff exciting. Plus I like helping people. Here, Jake let me make lunch I need to do something."

Sarah moved to his fridge and Jake appeared to like the idea. She always skipped breakfast on work days and had not even had morning coffee. She found cold cuts and fresh bread, there was a great selection fruits which she found surprising. She noticed Jake had already put her wines into the cooler. Drinking wine tonight then sleeping in his house!

"After lunch you might want to change into jeans for our trip to see the river, in case we see problems."

"Problems?"

"Yeah like pulling people who try driving through flooded streets."

"Oooooo..."
 
After lunch the rain was still hitting the windows and it was getting to a serious flood threat. Jake thought better of going driving around and decided to stay inside until later. Sarah decided to go for a shower. She was in the back of the house and Jake was still in the kitchen when the TV flashed the signal for flood emergency! It sounded quite grim. He was about to make a call when he saw Sarah approaching wearing a towel.

"Did you hear that?"

"Yes, this is getting worse. We're safe here."

She walked into the kitchen. Jake could only imagine what was under that towel. He lost all thought of the rain storm.

"Do we have any updates on when the rain will stop?"

"I think it was suppose to stop an hour ago."

She moved to lean on the island on the opposite side. Her hair was wet, as it had been last Saturday on the boat. She was truly concerned about the storm. Instinctively, Jake moved to her side of the island to reassure her. He was thinking she was being somewhat of a tease. As he stood near her the TV moved to show an intersection where a dozen flooded cars were stranded.

"The Lexington Avenue intersection."

"Do we stay here or go?"

"Let's stay."

Jake moved to behind Sarah and rubbed her shoulders. She turned to face him, losing one corner of her towel. Before she could recover he kissed her!
 
Jake had an amazing shower. She turned on his television while she was undressing, still concerned about the weather. She stepped through the glass, started the water and noticed the different spray angles from two different shower heads. Once the water was warm, she stepped in and enjoyed it. Staying an extra minute to savor the feeling. Once it ended she could again hear the TV and the news was grim! She toweled off quickly and walked out to check with Jake. It wasn't until she was in the kitchen that she felt awkward. Her towel covered things, barely.

As they identified the various locations, it was clear how bad things were getting. The town was now cut in two by the river. She watched four different drivers abandon their cars and walk through knee deep water. At that moment Jake rubbed her shoulders when she turned toward him he kissed her. The first impression was how good it felt. She took the opportunity to return the kiss, before feeling air on her chest. The towel had slipped!

"Ooops..."

"Don't worry about it. Let it fall."

Did she hear him correctly? He wanted her naked! Sarah had only a moment to think before she did as he asked. The towel went to the floor.

"Let's go back to the bedroom."

She heard him and was so shocked, yet his voice was directing her. Sarah walked through the kitchen with Jake following her down the hall to his bedroom. She felt warm, even without the towel. There was a moment of trepidation as she approached the bed. Jake had the towel in his hand and directed her to lay down on her stomach. This is it Jake is going to rape me!

"Sarah, I have this body lotion, you will really love it."

"Ooooo....really..."

"Yes, it's going to feel great. And yes, I am going to do your ass too."
 
He was almost surprised that she really did drop her towel. He had watched her walking down the hall and instantly thought she was teasing. After the previous weekend he was more than ready for Sarah.

Her tits came into view! He knew his moment was at hand as she began walking toward the bedroom as he picked up the towel. There was plenty of light and he had an excellent view of Sarah's ass. Once in his bedroom he thought about how to best to proceed.

"Yes, it's going to feel great. And yes, I am going to do you ass too."

Jake added that last part as a way of giving Sarah the distraction that he was competent about giving a massage. The lotion was right at the night stand and he began by warming a generous amount in the palm of his hand. Things were already moving in his direction and there was some regret that he had not moved directly to sex. But he reminded himself about doing the "groundwork first." He could not be tempted to rush!

"Here, let me cover your legs with the towel."

Sarah's back was warm and smooth. He circled slowly around each shoulder blade, soft at first then firmer! She murmured a pleasing sound indicating that she bought into his plan. His hands moved lower.

"All of this tension will be gone in a few minutes."

Jake was so excited about his prospects.
 
Jake's hands were soft and the lotion felt fine, then he began pressing firmly into her muscles and tracing along her backbone where her body was pressed into the bed. The feeling was one of ecstasy. Had she ever felt this good? He moved to her lower spine!

"Mmmmmmm.....soo good."

Sarah was in his bedroom naked--on his bed! She knew the price for this incredible session of tension relief. She felt him move to her legs. He was so thorough. No sooner had he finished her legs when she felt Jake begin doing her butt.

"Spread your legs."

She compiled and his finger traced over and over her bottom! Jake was tireless, his motion never slowed. Sometimes one hand other times both at once. Suddenly, he got up to straddle her! His hands were finishing up with one last push on her back!

"How was that?"

"It was heavenly, Jake. So good. Now, it's your turn....mmmmmmm"

His hands were still on her shoulders. She felt so warm! Jake stood up as she slowly rolled to one side, before remembering her condition, but it was too late. Jake pulled her onto her back with one smooth motion as his hand slipped over her breast! She might have said something but he was kissing her! Kissing her and feeling boob at the same time. He was getting aroused! She felt her own body getting warmer. Sarah needed to think of something fast. Too late! Jake straddled her waist! He was kissing her deeply! It was a move to take her sexually! He moved down to take her breasts; one with his hand and one with his mouth! She had only minutes to think! His mouth took her nipple in and out, while his tongue circled, then his teeth! His teeth drew down on her skin and raked along ever so lightly. He repeated his system. She was aware of her own breathing as it intensified. Her body was betraying her! She could not resist!

"Ooooooooooooo...Oooooooooo..Ooooooooo"

She felt his tongue slipping down her body, across her stomach, then lower. She widened her legs! It was an invitation. His mouth covered her for at least twenty seconds. Then his thumb touch her. Then his mouth returned with his tongue touching her. Again he moved away and his thumb pressed on her gateway! Jake moved in a third time, his tongued entered her! Deeply! Instantly he found her spot! Never had it been like this!

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..."
 
He asked her to spread her legs and Sarah immediately did. It was that moment that Jake knew he was going to fuck her! He took a peek to she her puss. There was a light about of fur but that was fine. He moved to do her legs keeping a steady pace, but as he moved to her butt he began getting hard. Sarah mentioned it being "his turn" and that was his signal to get her. He was out on his jeans and shirt quickly and as she turned he made his move. He kissed her lovingly but by sheer instinct he grabbed her breast and held on as she moved onto her back. He just kept going! As he was sucking on her nipple he expected to hear reluctance or reasons why they couldn't "go further." But there was nothing!

He was hard but he knew he had to lick Sarah first. She was wet! He was so fortunate that she was wet. Now, there would be no recriminations. He felt such a relief. Sarah was a co-worker and had recently become a friend. She had been the one to call him earlier that morning therefore she must have second thoughts about her boyfriend. Plus, she had walked into the kitchen covered by only the towel! He felt her squirm as his tongue vaulted against her nub. He made it last several minutes. When a trickle of liquid met his tongue he doubled his speed. She couldn't hold off! Sarah made a fairly loud shriek as she came on his tongue, followed by a succession of loud exhales. She had lost her decorum as she was naked in his bed and about to be fucked hard!

"Good girl...your pussy is so nice...so smooth! " He cleansed his lips on her nipples then kissed her.

There was a look of surprise on her face as Jake went up to his knees and pulled down his skivvies to show her his erect cock! She saw his cock!
 
It had never been like this! Jake had buried himself in her pussy, but it was so different, so much better. She forgot herself! There was a desire to have it last-for him to keep her on edge. She felt his heat! It moved up her back, almost racing to her brain where her vision became clouded, then she surrendered control. Her body moved slowly reacting to his intrusion. She was only later aware that she had coated his tongue. She laid there panting with her vision temporarily in black and white. Sarah had never cum so intently.

"oooooooooooooo....oooooo"

Thankfully Jake licked her breasts and kissed her as she slowly returned to normal. Her mind cleared. Her breathing slowed to normal. She understood the implications! She needed to mitigate the situation and quickly! Jake showed himself! He looked so hard and so ready. Sarah pounced on her chance and moved to take him. Her hand gripped him. Jake was huge! She licked the tip of his shaft, then took him into her mouth a few inches, but there was more. Jake had at least eight inches! His hand rested on the back of her head as he pulled her forward, urging her to take him. She swirled her tongue over it, then found his tiny slit, which she began to feather lightly. His hand found her breasts and his fingertips raked across her soft flesh sending her into a minor frenzy.

She needed to get him off!

Too late, Jake pushed her again onto her back her legs spread and he moved deftly to position himself. He was licking her breast and his hand moved to press her wrists to the bedspread. One hand carefully slipped something into her palm. It was condom!

His teeth lightly toyed with her nipple. Jake's attention to detail was incredible. Still Sarah's thoughts were on his cock and what his intentions were. He moved up to kiss her. His hands were still pressed to the bed. She felt him... probing to gain entry!
 
Last edited:
She was taking him into her mouth just fine but he didn't need to be stimulated as he was ready. He flipped her quickly, seizing her one breast and giving her the option of using protection. Jake was eager and he could tell Sarah was ready! This is what she wanted. He kissed her deeply as he sought her sex, pressing until he found her wet slit. She was all his to enjoy. He rocked her softly gaining with each move, then three forward thrust sealed her fate!

"OOoooooh good girl, fuck that cock! Yes, your pussy is so warm...Gawd your tits are so nice! Ahhhh...I going to fuck you all night long! Tell me when you can feel my balls rubbing on your clit!"

"Get me Jake!"

He gave her a long series of successive thrusts knowing that it was most important that she be fully satisfied and thus willing to do him repeatedly. It was easy to do. Sarah's tits were swollen and he was staring down at them. As for Sarah, her eyes were closed as she was mesmerized by his cock! She moaned deeply as he reached deep into her.

"Cum on my cock Sarah!"
 
She knew he was turned on but was still shocked by how fast he manage to get her. He slipped in, rocked momentarily then went for it, all while pressing her extended arms to the bed. She had heard such dirty talk! He described what he was doing and what he would be doing! He whispered such sexual language that she was at a lost to respond. Instead she gave him everything! She tightened her pelvis gripping his shaft. Still he kept thrusting! She felt the heat rising until she showered his throbbing shaft. Still he kept driving her body.

The condom was still in her hand!

She felt him slow. She opened her eyes, expecting that he wanted her to do something! Instead he fell to her chest and delivered. She moved her legs to hold him in place!
 
Jake had made a good account of himself while bringing Sarah to her brink, he was watching her eyes flickering then glanced to see her nipples had swollen. Her tits looked so delicious. The heat of her pussy and seeing her nipples stretched out, sent Jake over the edge and he pumped off deep inside her.

It took several minutes before he released her arms and finished nibbling carefully on her tits, as he moved to her side. He watched carefully to gage her reaction. Sarah smiled making no effort to leave the bed.

"I didn't have time to put this on you."

"I couldn't wait ..you got me so hard..."

"Jake, your cock was so deep inside...don't worry on birth control."

"Sarah, get me hard again....I want you..."

"Mmmmm...ready?"

Sarah knew exactly what he meant, as she immediately sat up and climbed on to his chest and began kissing. He saw her tits swaying still eager to be pleased.
 
Sarah was so energized when she learned that Jake wanted more. Instantly she began kissing Jake and enjoying his hands as he held her body. There could be no doubt that he wanted more which was such a relief. Her thoughts of Stanley were far removed. She had not heard from him in a week, but it went beyond that.

Sarah deftly lifted her chest to have her tits lightly dangle along Jake's skin. Giving him more encouragement was her plan. She felt his wet cock and lightly twerked her pussy over it in a back and forth motion. Sarah slipped down his chest until her breasts rummaged near him. With one hand she gripped him. It was slippery. She rubbed him between her breasts causing Jake to give out a low moan.

"You filled my pussy with your cock."

"You were so hot, your body got me really excited. I want you."

"Want me to.. ..get you hard?"

He just nodded and smiled. She slid lower and held him tightly looking at his tip before bringing it to her lips. She immediately got a taste, a saltiness, and took more. Jake's cock was completely shaved and smooth all the way to down. She could get most of him in her mouth and moved from side to side as she gazed to see his reaction. All thoughts were pushed aside to be dealt with later! This moment belonged to her!.

She began to bob her head and the results were positive. He was getting bigger- quickly. His hand moved to her head. She wanted some direction, but Jake said nothing. She only felt his cock expanding due to her attention. Was he really going to finish in her mouth? Her tongue moved to caress the slit in his tip. There was fresh precum!
 
It couldn't have worked out better for him as Sarah would do anything he asked. This had Jake discard caution and take what he wanted most. As Sarah sucked him he enjoyed the view rubbing her hair gently. When she moved to the tip he knew the moment to take her was now. He pulled away and stepped onto the floor, pulling her up as well.

"Just lean over and hold on to the footboard."

"Like this?"

"Oh, you look so good. I going to keep you for myself."

"Good, I want that."

She must have known his intentions as she spread her legs perfectly. He rubbed his cock on her thigh then pressed himself to her warmth. It was right where he expected it would be. Sarah made a soft moan, to which he thrust and made contact. Quickly reaching around her his hands grasp her tits pulling slightly as if he needed assistance. He was there!

"Agggggggg...Aaaaaaaahhhh"

"Sarah, your beaver is so warm. Sarah, ride that cock! Fuck mee."

"I will..."
 
After sucking him hard there was no possible way to discretely bend over to be taken from behind, so Sarah just did it without thinking. He just took her. Then his hands were pulling so firmly on her tits! She felt like such a whore! Jake was asking her to ride his cock? Why was he talking so dirty to her? And why was she so turned on by hearing him!

"I will.."

She could barely speak it felt so good to be taken so forcefully. Sarah sought some measure to make Jake feel the same.

"Get me Jake....FUCK MEEE!"

She could yell if she wanted, it was his house! It was easy to do as he was having an incredible effect on her pussy.

"Just like that...yess..yesss...FUCK Me!"

Jake was going at a furious pace actually forgetting how hard he was pulling on her chest. But the pain was so worth it. She could feel his intense penetration. He was so deep in her.

"Touch my ass! Do it!"

She was so embarrassed to say such a thing! What would Jake think of her?
 
Back
Top