Michigan Roll Call

I am sorry that I don't get to see them all . . . I noticed that there were a lot of edits/deletions. Why did you do that?

At the time, I was tired of it. I renewed some interest later.
There are still quite a few... probably more toward the end...

I suppose I could make it easier and do the index thing again....

Have I posted in this thread yet? Either way, count me as one from that there state...

Chicago

All of you hot sexy under stimulated over sexed women are so close and yet so far away.

May as well check in again - since it's been awhile. Another Michigan guy here - from the 'thumb' of the state. Glad to see this thread hasn't completely died off like previous Michigan ones!

Hi from Michigan!

Hi folks! 36 M visiting my home town of Rochester, Mi this week...nice to see so many folks nearby!

May as well check in again - since it's been awhile. Another Michigan guy here - from the 'thumb' of the state. Glad to see this thread hasn't completely died off like previous Michigan ones!

The "Hi Michigan" thread (in the Playground) is going. Lately people check in on Sunday evenings (for the most part). It may take a while to get in a "groove" there. And perhaps it isn't as "personal" (pick-up/hook-up) as the personals.

Last edited:
The "Hi Michigan" thread (in the Playground) is going. Lately people check in on Sunday evenings (for the most part). It may take a while to get in a "groove" there. And perhaps it is as "personal" (pick-up/hook-up) as the personals.

I peek in there on occasion as well. I used to be a frequent Lit member and as of the past few years - just a random drop in now and then. Thanks for the info. :)

V~

The Rain in Spain....uh..wrong Toledo.

missed me!
by this much. *thumb and forefinger 1/4" apart*:D

Hello Fellow Michiganders/Michiganians

I am a Male from AnnArbor Area.

Cheers to all.

Originally from metro Detroit, went to school in Lansing, and recently moved to Kalamazoo for work. Guess I've just been moving west this whole time... Must be the beer scene. I've said it before, but the West side always just seemed like a bunch of alcoholics with impeccable taste. Glad I could join 'em, lol.

As a young woman, I would have to think twice about hooking up with someone named "Grim Reaper." Yikes! My mom would not allow it.

Hell, as an old man, I'd think three or four times!:eek:

He's looking for "fun" with women, I'm more like "Work".

"Hey you! You're comin' with me!"

Wait! Is this something new? Arranged hookups?! I've heard of arranged marriages, but this is quite progressive!

Nah, it's as old as mankind.

You have to arrange your own hookups though, with or without your mom's approval.

Back