Public Spanking

What I intended to write in my original post... is that the best part of this experience was that my Master was proud of me for displaying that He has trained me well. I have often worried that publicly, I would mess up and make Him look bad so it was a small personal accomplishment to know that I made Him proud.

Also, maybe some of the curious people in the crowd learned a little something and negative thoughts about BDSM were changed. Hopefully.

Would love to hear more stories/ideas about similar public experiences...
 
In what way might you have made him look bad? That's just my honest question... I always wonder what standards different people have for behavior...:rose:
 
Master prefers me to stay still and silent during punishment. Ass high, legs apart, hands relaxed. Didn't want to start writhing, twisting, clenching or closing.

I'd like to hear more on behavior standards as well.
 
Woah woah woah...I feel like I'm getting a little unfairly attacked. I simply shared a story...I never said anything about only being able to be with a woman with my Master by my side (however permission would be needed). I would happily eat pussy and be eaten. ;)

I don't recall attacking you, but was simply responding to the comments I quoted.

I apologize if you feel my posts came across as being directed towards you.

W~
 
For me it isn't as much a problem with the lack of reciprocity, well okay, that is part of it, as it is the entire attitude that often accompanies it. That attitude of 'gee, I'm so wonderful it should be such an honor to actually get to do me' that nothing else matters. Trust me honey, I have offers from plenty of drop dead gorgeous women. You really aren't that special.:rolleyes:

Now then, I am not implying that all women that do not firmly identify as bi are like this and someone that is as upfront as Wenchie is not a problem. I may politely decline and then again I may not. It likely depends on my mood and what else is on the table. ;) :devil:

Well, I have learned that I do like to use strap-ons. ;)

So far I've only fucked a couple of guys with it though.
 
Master prefers me to stay still and silent during punishment. Ass high, legs apart, hands relaxed. Didn't want to start writhing, twisting, clenching or closing.

I'd like to hear more on behavior standards as well.
Personally, I like a bit of writhing and bouncing, some moans and sighs... :cool:
 
Personally, I like a bit of writhing and bouncing, some moans and sighs... :cool:

this girl writhes and moans...and sighs deeply...until told 'be still girl...be still'...and then she flinches but works at remaining still..:devil:
 
Thank you, Satyr. My name is kind of a misconception...although M and i have minimally (very minimally) dabbled in pony play...i'm not a pony. Ironically, it used to be M's nickname for completely non-sexual reasons.

Have you ever read Carrie's Story? Great pony play in there...
 
The world is chock full of women who will gladly let me eat their pussy... but fervently hope that I won't let them eat mine. That kind of bisexual, I can live without.

I so agree with you Stella. Although I dont identify myself as Bi ( I dont actively seek females out, I am attracted to them so go figure), if ordered to, I will do justice to any pussy before me, and I do love it to be reciprocated. Its just common curtsey :D

And I do tongue kiss my female partners as well, and knowing this turns my husband on to know end, adds an extra pleasure to it.

Ponysslave. im glad that you enjoyed your experience, and got to discover another side of yourself as well.
 
The world is chock full of women who will gladly let me eat their pussy... but fervently hope that I won't let them eat mine. That kind of bisexual, I can live without.

fortunately there are many of us would rather eat than be eaten!;)
 
fortunately there are many of us would rather eat than be eaten!;)

On a fundamental level, this is me. I would much rather be the doer than the receiver, but I at least like the option to be open to me and for it to be willingly offered. 9 out of 10 times, I will pass in favor of a different activity, but there is always that one time when I want nothing more than that...
 
Back
Top