Missouri Rollcall

Nothing worth noting on here....just browsing Lit for the first time in a long time...found the "control" thread...wow.
 
I went and got some yogurt and ate outside, and enjoyed the weather.
 
Male 19 St. Charles area
Made it through the storms although the tornado literally picked up went over our hood then dropped again and did alot of damage. Lot of my friends houses were damaged.
 
I actually went in the "basement" last night. Was a bit scary then to find out that a Tornado touched down just a few blocks from me. Was a little TO CLOSE to home.


I have a friend whose husband was at work at the Earth City Holiday Inn during the storm. Needless to say the initial reports were very upsetting since she couldn't get in touch with him for a while.
 
I have a friend whose husband was at work at the Earth City Holiday Inn during the storm. Needless to say the initial reports were very upsetting since she couldn't get in touch with him for a while.


Yes I imagine it was. He is safe i hope?
 
27 swm from Webb City/Joplin area. Kinda quiet irl but a little braver online but new here, nonetheless. Also, whew! Actually read all 31 pages. Was surprised a Missouri thread would get so much attention, even if there were some sections of inactivity. How's everyone around doing? Also, Shy, I saw you live up to that quote a few pages back, calling out that dude for his age - smart and pretty, indeed!

Hello, all!
 
Fairly sleepy and would love a few days off. Not seeing that in the near future tho.

Have a good weekend all :)
 
Weekend! woo hoo! Anyone with big plans. Nothing big here. Graduation party to attend and BBQing.
 
Checking in and hoping everyone is having a wonderful Friday, and then hopefully a fantastic weekend!
 
How we all doin :cool:
anyone live near st. louis/st. charles and wanna do a little messin around with an 18 y/o ;)
 
Back
Top