"Ling's Hangout"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it HUMP DAY already?:eek: That's great, cuz the weekend is right around the corner, and I've got some plans for the weekend. We've got a GNO planned (Girls Night Out) and they're always fun. Care to join me 'Ling?;) You might even win a "door prize".:D

"Heels":kiss:

We'll finish what we started back in the conference room ;) :devil:

I hope I'm not out of line, but I just have to comment, and let you know that's one of the finest asses I've ever seen....EVER!:catroar:

While y'all are "finishing things"....can I snuggle up behind you.:nana:
Of course you'd have to be careful though, I'd probably try and run off with your panties like I usually do with 'Lings. They add the "finishing touch" to a lovely AV.

:rose:"Heels" / Erica:kiss:

I hope I'm not out of line, but I just have to comment, and let you know that's one of the finest asses I've ever seen....EVER!:catroar:

While y'all are "finishing things"....can I snuggle up behind you.:nana:
Of course you'd have to be careful though, I'd probably try and run off with your panties like I usually do with 'Lings. They add the "finishing touch" to a lovely AV.

:rose:"Heels" / Erica:kiss:
Just to "bump" into me too hard or I might "bump" into Ling. ;) :D

:eek: I likie my panties though! I'll let you have them ... but ya gotta buy me a new pair :D

Just to "bump" into me too hard or I might "bump" into Ling. ;) :D
I think she's used to that!

:eek: I likie my panties though! I'll let you have them ... but ya gotta buy me a new pair :D
That certainly wouldn't be a problem. I know I've got lots I could trade you with. Now.....let me squeeze in there a little closer...:nana:ahh, that's better.

Is it HUMP DAY already?:eek: That's great, cuz the weekend is right around the corner, and I've got some plans for the weekend. We've got a GNO planned (Girls Night Out) and they're always fun. Care to join me 'Ling?;) You might even win a "door prize".:D

"Heels":kiss:
Yup its Hump Day allright Hun:D
so whats the Door Prize?~are u giving away someones Panties;):D:kiss:

Hi CC:kiss::kiss: u must be lost;) but hey nice to see u :)
(love that Shirt)

oh & thanks for the Goodies XO XO

Like a bad penny, I'll keep turning up once in a while.

I need to thank you for your goodies.

Yup its Hump Day allright Hun:D
so whats the Door Prize?~are u giving away someones Panties;):D:kiss:

Of course not...I never give away anyone's panties, they're trophies.:p Just like YOURS!

I was trying to get into pleaz_me's panties earlier today. I hope you didn't mind me cross-flirting like that.;) You see...uhh, you weren't around baby, and I uhhhh....gave in to temptation, and that sexy a/v of hers.

Well anyway, I hope you got HUMPED on your Hump-Day. Mine's getting ready to begin shortly. Here's some :kiss:'s and :p's for you.
"Heels"

mnay ((((((((hugs))))))))) and :kiss: s for you this morning Sexy!!! Time to get up now so that we can shower and have some fun before we go off to work ;)

:kiss: :p M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back