do you like to feel a little weak?

dolf

copping a feel
overpowered and overwhelmed? do you like to collapse into trust, let someone else take the lead, let go of your world and let yourself be taken over? a loss of being in control, to shed the need to be in control? just for a while, for a few minutes, or maybe hours?

...or would you rather grab a fistful of hair and fuck some face? hard.

attachment.php

Attachments

• keep-calm-and-love-candy-75.jpg
    keep-calm-and-love-candy-75.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 82
It works with ice cubes; I’m unconvinced it would work as well with a mouth full of candy.

Ewwww sticky!

Woof!

My girl is rocking the pixie cut right now. I have to grab ears.
they should make strap on handles for short haired types. maybe I should copyright the idea and make my bondage fortune.

overpowered and overwhelmed? do you like to collapse into trust, let someone else take the lead, let go of your world and let yourself be taken over? a loss of being in control, to shed the need to be in control? just for a while, for a few minutes, or maybe hours?

And why pray tell are those the only choices?

"I'm gonna take you to a secret place
Where I got a vat full of dippity doo
Sixteen little red noses and a horse that sweats
Gonna dip you in that dippity doo
Tie a rubber band around my fanny
And run around you screamin' like I'm an airplane
And make me take off..."

Comshaw

The latter. Though its nice to lie back and receive a nice blow job.

Back