God

Hey

I could be gods angel trying to deliver a message.

Like maybe you're not supposed to be on adult sites and stuff

The message is delivered sinner. :rolleyes:
nevermind bad man, you are not to throw rocks at people who lives in a glass house.

if you are a believer then what the FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU HYPOCRITICAL FUCkTARD

Nobody cares WTF you believe

honestly.

ummm....well, firstly, they obviously made you want to comment, and I am not quite sure what the benefit is to you of coming on here and being overly offensive and obviously under educated.

Perhaps you were dropped on your head as a child, which makes us all have sympathy for the poor floor.

Either way, you simply act to make yourself look weak, pathetic, and cowardly. Hiding behind a dumbass nick name with a picture of Dr Evil...

I am imagine you will come back with some equally retarded response to this and think it gives you the upper hand in a battle you are simply having with yourself.

Lit has a lot of good people, who are interested in other peoples views, you are simply a rotten apple who's views people genuinely don't give a great deal of care to. I am sure you would state you had plenty of friends, but if you treat people in the real world like the ones you do in the virtual one, you have a sad existence indeed.

I am sure you will now come back with something, but all it will do is act to underline what I have said, and back up what others think about you.

Shame, but I guess we need people like you to make the less dumbass ones of us look better.

ummm....well, firstly, they obviously made you want to comment, and I am not quite sure what the benefit is to you of coming on here and being overly offensive and obviously under educated.

Perhaps you were dropped on your head as a child, which makes us all have sympathy for the poor floor.

Either way, you simply act to make yourself look weak, pathetic, and cowardly. Hiding behind a dumbass nick name with a picture of Dr Evil...

I am imagine you will come back with some equally retarded response to this and think it gives you the upper hand in a battle you are simply having with yourself.

Lit has a lot of good people, who are interested in other peoples views, you are simply a rotten apple who's views people genuinely don't give a great deal of care to. I am sure you would state you had plenty of friends, but if you treat people in the real world like the ones you do in the virtual one, you have a sad existence indeed.

I am sure you will now come back with something, but all it will do is act to underline what I have said, and back up what others think about you.

Shame, but I guess we need people like you to make the less dumbass ones of us look better.

this is exactly why intelligent people do not give a fuck about your opinion since you take umbrage at something you are doing too which makes you a hypocrite and stupid.

seriously.

I could go on but your assumption regarding your superior education is making me giggle.

assumption is the mother of all fuck ups

if you are a believer then what the FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU HYPOCRITICAL FUCkTARD

Dig a little deeper and realize that this is apparently covered in the story of the rich young ruler.
But I am sure you already knew that.

this is exactly why intelligent people do not give a fuck about your opinion since you take umbrage at something you are doing too which makes you a hypocrite and stupid.

seriously.

I could go on but your assumption regarding your superior education is making me giggle.

assumption is the mother of all fuck ups

yes, we know the one that says 'to assume makes an ass of u and me' too.

I didn't say I was better educated, I said you were under educated. I made no statement as to my own level of education. However, you imply that you are one of the more intelligent members, but then act in a way that a significant majority would argue demonstrates a distinct lack thereof.

You make youself equally hypocritical with your response, which makes a mockery of what you write.

However, within the other crap on your profile, you mention that you are a bastard, your words, not mine.

I also notice that you imply on your profile that you are (were) a soldier. For that you should be commended, and respected.

However, I stand by the fact that coming on here, and being rude to people who have said nothing to you previously, lacks class. Simply because some one doesn't share your opinion, doesn't mean they should be the subject of abuse. If they had insulted you directly, then you have the right and justification to respond in which ever way you see fit, as you have to my post to you.

People come on forums to express opinion, ideally in a constructive way that may fuel debate and appreciation for other peoples views. If you don't like it, don't join in, simple as that. If you would like to discuss things, put across your counter argument for consideration, but don't simply put people down and be rude for the sake of it, there really is little to be gained.

yes, we know the one that says 'to assume makes an ass of u and me' too.

I didn't say I was better educated, I said you were under educated. I made no statement as to my own level of education. However, you imply that you are one of the more intelligent members, but then act in a way that a significant majority would argue demonstrates a distinct lack thereof.

You make youself equally hypocritical with your response, which makes a mockery of what you write.

However, within the other crap on your profile, you mention that you are a bastard, your words, not mine.

I also notice that you imply on your profile that you are (were) a soldier. For that you should be commended, and respected.

However, I stand by the fact that coming on here, and being rude to people who have said nothing to you previously, lacks class. Simply because some one doesn't share your opinion, doesn't mean they should be the subject of abuse. If they had insulted you directly, then you have the right and justification to respond in which ever way you see fit, as you have to my post to you.

People come on forums to express opinion, ideally in a constructive way that may fuel debate and appreciation for other peoples views. If you don't like it, don't join in, simple as that. If you would like to discuss things, put across your counter argument for consideration, but don't simply put people down and be rude for the sake of it, there really is little to be gained.

*yawn*

You're new here aren't ya cookie?

yes...only been here since 2009...two years longer than you.

and to you its 'Sir', not cookie.

Spending all that time on fluff boards don't give you much credibility cookie

Now run along to your ridiculous personal ads

Are people still arguing about this?

Or is it all invective at this point?

Spending all that time on fluff boards don't give you much credibility cookie

Now run along to your ridiculous personal ads

You're right....but your pet name is overly familiar and almost affectionate. I think you are softening towards me, which is lovely to see, I am almost blushing.

Glad you are looking at the ads though, were you after anything in particular? Even if I can't help you directly, I am sure together we can find something that is right up your street?

You're right....but your pet name is overly familiar and almost affectionate. I think you are softening towards me, which is lovely to see, I am almost blushing.

Glad you are looking at the ads though, were you after anything in particular? Even if I can't help you directly, I am sure together we can find something that is right up your street?

The gay attack

How original.

The gay attack

How original.

Once again, I made no mention of sexuality. If you were gay however, it wouldn't matter either way to me. Just because one guy has a pet name for another doesn't automatically dictate that he would be homosexual. I was just suggesting that in calling me cookie, ou had given a nickname, and that suggested a lowering of the aggresive barriers you have built up.

I am sure in the Army you all called each other many names, doesn't make the entire military gay.

You were saying one shouldn't assume, yet you are doing it.

Which part of the US are you from 'pumpkin'?

Once again, I made no mention of sexuality. If you were gay however, it wouldn't matter either way to me. Just because one guy has a pet name for another doesn't automatically dictate that he would be homosexual. I was just suggesting that in calling me cookie, ou had given a nickname, and that suggested a lowering of the aggresive barriers you have built up.

I am sure in the Army you all called each other many names, doesn't make the entire military gay.

You were saying one shouldn't assume, yet you are doing it.

Which part of the US are you from 'pumpkin'?

you made the inference.

Here I thought you were above all this. I mean you having the self purported superior intellect and education.

Oh well, you have once again supported my claim regarding hypocrites and i have no time for such fools.

Just don't whine so loud or you will not survive the GB long.

you made the inference.

Here I thought you were above all this. I mean you having the self purported superior intellect and education.

Oh well, you have once again supported my claim regarding hypocrites and i have no time for such fools.

Just don't whine so loud or you will not survive the GB long.

Thank you for the tip, you have probably noticed that I do not grace the GB very often anyway.

I made no such inference, it was simply your interpretation.

You started your attack on me by saying you didn't give a fuck what my opinion was, so I am not sure why you are spending so much time replying to things I say.

Simple, if you don't care, don't join in.

People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway.
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.

I have faith that God will show you the answer.
But you have to understand that sometimes it takes a while to be able to recognize what God wants you to do.
That's how it often is. God's voice is usually nothing more than a whisper, and you have to listen very carefully to hear it.
But other times, in those rarest of moments, the answer is obvious and rings as loud as a church bell.

Are people still arguing about this?

Or is it all invective at this point?
Only for a few thousand years now, and we're no closer to agreement. There are over 4,000 religions in our world, and they all claim to be growing.

Of course there is a god.
It's in the old Testament, he was a bad ass who you didn't fuck with or he'd kill you and your whole village.
He talked to man and did many things.
He's gone now.
I don't know if he got board and left, maybe he died.
I heard he left his kid in charge but the Romans nailed his ass and I haven't seen him around either.

Back