Tommy's Neighbourhood - TheTitLover

TheTitLover

Virgin
Joined
Sep 10, 2009
Posts
18
So inspiration is not what it once was many years ago when I started the series. Losing the muse makes it harder to write. I still have my ideas and overall direction, but I'd like to hear from anyone who has any particular desires in what they'd like to see in the future.

Specifically what they'd like to see happen between Tommy and some of the women he's already had sex with. I'm not looking to debate incest here.

I know she's the least favourite character and in fact some feedback stated they felt that Heather Hancock had raped Tommy. But I'm not ready to abandon her. I'm going to turn her into a sub for Tommy, only for Tommy.

A link to my stories here: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1132116&page=submissions
 
Whoa.

I'm not really into anal, but your story really shows off your experience as a writer, both in style and in plot buildup. You're very good at creating tension and yet retain a sort of casually elegant humor I really enjoyed.

No idea why you'd even have to ask for feedback. Your stories should get lots of praise even without having to say pretty please.
 
I do get feedback and comments, that's true. I see this as more of an open forum for people to have their say.
 
Back
Top