Blind Date

enjoy_reading

Really Really Experienced
Someone must have written a Blind Date story where a young 18/19 years old girl went out with a ten years older man. She only had one boy friend around her age but he wanted to take a break since he's going to college and wanted to 'meet' people. One of this girl's friend set her up with this older man on a Blind Date.

They spend the day doing something, then later on ended up in his apartment where he was going to make dinner for her. He is experienced and very smooth with the ladies. All through dinner he is filling her wine glass. Next thing she realized she was naked and she was the desert. It was not rape but he has his way with her and fucked her silly.

She was his conquest when he fucked her to her first climax. Then he continues to fuck her, not quite to her climax but bring her close many times until she begs him to finish her. Now he has his trophy. He does not stop and fucks her again and again until she was completely fucked out.

They never got together again because she was so embarrassed that he charmed the pants off of her in their first date and and be so royally fucked. She was just putty in his hand. He did keep her panties as a trophy.

Any story like this or would someone care to write one?

Last edited:
A similar idea I've had involves a young woman who is set up on a blind date and is told by her friend that he is a little older. She is a little wary of that but goes ahead with the date.

She and her date are scheduled to meet at a restaurant so she waits at the bar for her date to come in. The man either is a no show or is already there and decides he is not interested so he leaves. After waiting a while a much older man comes in who fits the description. The woman is at first angry at her friend and ready to leave, but decides to go at least talk to him but then leave without dinner.

The old man thinks she is a hooker or realizes she is talking to the wrong guy but plays along. He convinces her to stay for dinner and she finds herself enjoying the date...

A similar idea I've had involves a young woman who is set up on a blind date and is told by her friend that he is a little older. She is a little wary of that but goes ahead with the date.

She and her date are scheduled to meet at a restaurant so she waits at the bar for her date to come in. The man either is a no show or is already there and decides he is not interested so he leaves. After waiting a while a much older man comes in who fits the description. The woman is at first angry at her friend and ready to leave, but decides to go at least talk to him but then leave without dinner.

The old man thinks she is a hooker or realizes she is talking to the wrong guy but plays along. He convinces her to stay for dinner and she finds herself enjoying the date...

Try this story I found on Lit. I thought its pretty good.

http://www.literotica.com/s/blind-date-ch-01

imagine a married couple....both cheating...and ending up on a blind date:devil:

Now that one would be good. Just imagine the fireworks if one spotted the other and was able to back out, or if they met at the table, or designated meeting spot and realized who they were hooking up with.

Angry sex anyone?

Now that one would be good. Just imagine the fireworks if one spotted the other and was able to back out, or if they met at the table, or designated meeting spot and realized who they were hooking up with.

Angry sex anyone?

Angry sex for everyone!:kiss:

Angry sex anyone?

well just imagine meeting at a bar or restaurant...and how one would feel realizing that their spouse was having an affair:eek:

Now, that would be one powerful, emotional packed chapter

I think I have read something like that.

A couple was bored with each other and didn't communicate much. Without the other knowing, each had submitted their fantasy date to an online matching service. As luck would have it, the service matched their fantasy profiles. They read each other's profile and was excited to meet. When they finally met on the 'blind date', they were confused at first. But now knowing what each other's fantasy was, that took them up a few levels in their relationship.

I'll see if I could find this story again.

Someone must have written a Blind Date story where a young 18/19 years old girl went out with a ten years older man. She only had one boy friend around her age but he wanted to take a break since he's going to college and wanted to 'meet' people. One of this girl's friend set her up with this older man on a Blind Date.

They spend the day doing something, then later on ended up in his apartment where he was going to make dinner for her. He is experienced and very smooth with the ladies. All through dinner he is filling her wine glass. Next thing she realized she was naked and she was the desert. It was not rape but he has his way with her and fucked her silly.

She was his conquest when he fucked her to her first climax. Then he continues to fuck her, not quite to her climax but bring her close many times until she begs him to finish her. Now he has his trophy. He does not stop and fucks her again and again until she was completely fucked out.

They never got together again because she was so embarrassed that he charmed the pants off of her in their first date and and be so royally fucked. She was just putty in his hand. He did keep her panties as a trophy.

Any story like this or would someone care to write one?

Been think more about this story line and running through more details on how the story would progress. May be I'll try writing this one myself. :)

Trophy collection

Anyone have a collection of panties trophies from their conquests?

Years and years I had a summer job as an activates assistant in a local park. One day someone got sick in the gym and the janitor wasn't around. Being the low man on the totem pole, I was asked if I could help clean up the mess.

The park manager gave me the keys to the janitor closets. I found a back corner wall pinned with panties. Guess I found a trophy stash. :D:D

Anyone else have a collection too?

Anyone have a collection of panties trophies from their conquests?

Naw. I usually use them to wipe the dipstick when I check the oil in my car.
When they get too grungy to use for that, I throw them away and go find a new conquest whose panties I can steal.
It keeps me busy...

I think that the OP's idea was a way to get a woman into a situation where she is used as a sex toy by a man in such a way that she doesn't feel resentful about being used. Not sure if that's right or not. If so, then the set-up outlined would work fairly well, I think.

The idea it gave me was an incest twist. What if the young lady hasn't seen her father since she was very young, so young that she can't properly remember what he looks like? The man is actually twenty years older but has been lying to his friends saying he's younger so he can chase the younger women without looking like a complete pervert. The friends are the connectors. The daughter is begging them to fix her up on a date, the man is doing the same, and to shut them both up they hook them up together. The daughter is secretly pleased because, of course, she has unresolved daddy-issues, and the man is very happy to be with such an attractive young lady who has daddy-issues.

Hmmm, I might just have to write this one myself, I think.

Back