I am Spell bound [Closed to lmcms]

-Trey was confused and cupped her cheeks gently as he broke the kiss a moment.-"What is wrong? You can talk to me i am yours to talk to."-he said his caress was soft and sweet.-
 
Clarissa whimpered as he pulled away. "More please more Trey."

Her body was on fire screaming with need for his and all she knew was she needed more of his kisses.
 
-Her eyes looked for lust it was insane she was barely able o understand and now wanted him he kissed her back and held her in his arms. Trey deepened the kiss and held on to it with every ounce of love he had. She was wonderful. He had a small crush on her when he first say her but she was a stunner now.-
 
Clarissa moaned into the kiss and wrapped her arms around him clinging tightly to him. She could get lost in his kisses but new she had more important things to do like get her stuff from her house and bring here to his, but in a minute she wanted to absorb this senstation just a little longer.
 
-Trey held her body close as he held the kiss and just held her in the embrace. Trey smiled breaking the kiss feeling her relax.-"Are you ok?"
 
Clarissa nodded laying her head on his chest and she did feel better with just his kiss she felt like she could congoure worlds.
 
-Trey smiled holding her.-"Your so warm....i feel different around you....for some reason..."-Trey smiled.-"Any way let us get your stuff....put your shoes on and let me know when your ready."-he said as he was nervous sure he knew all sorts of magic but...he was on a very basic level with most of it.-
 
SHe nodded hesitantly slipping out of his arms and back into the livingroom to slip her shoes on. She could not fathom how one kiss could ignite so many emotions. Silently she slipped her shoes on and walked back to him.

"Okay I'm ready."
 
-Trey nods.-"Good....just stay close by."-he said and held her hand as he snapped his fingers, Time stopped as they transported to her front door. Trey unfroze time and looked to her.-"Let us see what we are dealing with."-Trey put his hand to the door and felt evil in the house about 3 demons.-"That is a bit intense."-he said.-"Ready?"-he said asking for her keys. once handed the key they walked in soon a man walked down the stairs.-"So....she has a body guard."-Trey smiled.-"A Powerful body guard."-A Ball of fire disintegrated the first demon two more appeared and they fired Fire at Trey. Trey reacted quick and put up a magic shield that barely withstood the power. Trey put it down and blasted them both with a power blast with ice. He snapped his fingers and the ice shattered killing them.-"Dam....that was powerful i was barely ready for that...I need to practice."
 
Last edited:
Clarissa stood there shell shocked it was all true. Ofcourse she had known it was true but now the fact was being slammed home with a vengence.

"Ummm.....I'll just go pack some clothes." She said heading upstairs to do just that she needed time to comprhend.
 
-Trey looked to her eyes.-"We have plenty of time We Are going to bring your items to my home...just figure out what you want. We will have time for re arranging everything in time..."-he smiled Trey began to feel a bit weak as he sat on her couch.-
 
Clarissa rushed up stairs and packed a few sets of clothes, and tolitires it would be enough to get her started. Trey seemed wiped so the faster they got to his house the better. Heading back down stairs she saw him on the couch he looked drained. Unsure why she did it she leaned forward and gave him a kiss that sent electricity flowing again and whispered against his lips "Thank you"
 
-Trey smiled standing up.-"OK...so for now."-Trey formed a circle the house was not protected for one week. He looked even a bit more drained but he was fine. Stopping time he vanished with her to his house and unfroze time he winced and leaned to her kissing her lips a moment.-"Any time."-he smiled as he walked to his bed and laid down on it a moment.-"Just need to relax."-he said as he took off his shoes now in just his jeans and shirt he relaxed just leaning back.-
 
When they got back to his place she took her bags into the hall then realised she didn't know where to put them so she sat them down and went back out to ask him to see him half asleep on the couch. She stood behind the couch and began rubbing his shoulders. She wandered why every time they kissed she felt engergized but it didn't have the same effect on him.
 
-Trey looked up to her and smiled.-"What's up Clarissa?"-he smiled and relaxed feeling her touch.-"You ok?"-H relaxed in her hands messaging his shoulders.-
 
Clarissa smiled and leaned down to place a kiss on his forhead.

"I'm fine your the one I'm worried about. Just relax you can show me where to put my bags and such later."

She straightened her back and continued rubbing his shoulder before working her way up to his scalp.
 
-Trey smiled.-"I thought i was to take care of you?"-he chuckled and lightly sat up and smiled.-"I will be ok no need to worry. Just will have to take it easy. So much magic in little time will tire me out but just relaxing will help me regain my energy."-he smiled as he patted the couch next to him.-"Tell me more....you...seem to be infatuated with me though i do not know why."
 
Callie froze her eyes going wide for a moment before she schooled her features and slowly made her way to sit where he indicated. Nibbling her lip and staring at her hands she lowly began to speak.

"I am not sure how this story is best told so please bare with me. For weeks now I have had dreams of a man, the same man, he is the perfect lover and protector. He claimed me as his only always and forever with his love and protection. Last night I dreamnt of him again only this time he did not talk to me he was waiting for someone else to show up. The other being was a powerful angel. The angel spoke to me explaining things and amoungst the things he explained was some of my talents." She paused taking a deep breath and buring her face in her hands as she continued to speak. "You see my dreams where not dreams after all I apparently have the ability to "soul walk" so the man I fell in love with was not a dream man after all but the soul of a real man. The man in my dreams was you Trey it's why I flipped when I first saw you."

With this embarssment out she turned completely giving her back to him sure he would be angry with the evasion of privacy or something she felt wrong for the things they had done while she soul walked when the man had no idea.
 
-Trey chuckled.-"So your the woman who has been in my dreams. It has been incredible in the dreams i had. I must say though...you are a incredible little angel...very sweet, easy on the eyes and lovely to boot."
 
Clarissa blushed even more she hadn't been aware that he maybe aware of the thing they did while she soul walked. "It wasn't just a dream Trey our ummm.... spirits have ummmm.... been intamte."
 
-Trey looked to her eyes.-"Huh...Maybe i never herd of Soul walking and always thought of it like a dream.-"Is this something you are interested in?"
 
She shook her head either she wasn't explaining right or he was thick, "Soul walking is somehting I can do as an angel. For you it maybe a dream but when I am at rest my soul can travel to other souls. Most likely what you where dreaming is what your soul was doing."
 
-Trey nods.-"OK! Now i understand."-he said and smiled.-"Do you want to put your stuff away...I have a extra bed room or you can share mine."
 
Clarissa scuffed her foot against the floor not looking at him. "your house your choice."
 
-Trey thought about ti and smiled.-"Well...I wouldn't want to make you feel UN comfortable. your more then welcome to sleep in either room. Let us store your stuff in the other bed room though."-Trey began to give her a hand giving her a nice smile as they put her stuff away.-
 
Back
Top