(Very) Short Stories Thread

A hand grabbed her upper arm tersely just as she put foot on sidewalk.

“What’s your plan? I’ve got your passport.”

“Yeah, give me it.”

“Certainly, as soon as I get the 350-Euro charged to my room account.”

“It’s in my purse.”

“Which is with your passport in the room.”

Heart racing, pussy hot and swollen, she knew several things instantly:

He didn't know about the shoes
He'd riffled through her shit too
He was aroused, painfully so judging by the steel-hard erection he had pressed firmly against her ass

"I can always get another passport amant. Is restitution really what you seek?"

Heart racing, pussy hot and swollen, she knew several things instantly:

He didn't know about the shoes
He'd riffled through her shit too
He was aroused, painfully so judging by the steel-hard erection he had pressed firmly against her ass

"I can always get another passport amant. Is restitution really what you seek?"

“Get your ass back to that room. I’ll tell you when we’re done.”

She stared at him icily, and then searchingly.

He yanked her back into the lobby, leading her like an ornery child.

He directed her to the stairwell, and forced her down sticking his cock in her mouth.

“Get your ass back to that room. I’ll tell you when we’re done.”

She stared at him icily, and then searchingly.

He yanked her back into the lobby, leading her like an ornery child.

He directed her to the stairwell, and forced her down sticking his cock in her mouth.

Feeling the steady breach of her throat, his cock fighting her gag reflex, his hands fisted tight in her hair, his control of her absolute. She pulled in air each time he tugged her head back to allow it.

The steady sloppy wet sounds echoing off the walls belied her self doubt and loathing.

Last edited:
Feeling the steady breach of her throat, his cock fighting her gag reflex, his hands fisted tight in her hair, his control of her absolute. She pulled in air each time he tugged her head back to allow it.

The steady sloppy wet sounds echoing off the walls belied her self doubt and loathing.

The battle within continued; with every forward thrust of his hips he took only what she was willing to give.

She wouldn't think of the past bitter hateful words of judgement she'd endured. No. She would instead focus on the sensual erotic dance of his power and her strength.

This is often called the world shortest horror story.

"The last man on earth was sitting in his hut. There was a knock at the door."

Her nipples had become quite erect in the cool night air. That every man from her office had his eyes on her completely nude body made her even more excited. Now it was time for her to perform. She put her middle finger on her clit and began...

The battle within continued; with every forward thrust of his hips he took only what she was willing to give.

She wouldn't think of the past bitter hateful words of judgement she'd endured. No. She would instead focus on the sensual erotic dance of his power and her strength.

There was the squeak of a rubber sole. He looked over his shoulder to see a pervy maintenance man was watching enrapt from the landing above.

She withdrew and, too, saw the creepy old man. He took her again by the hair, and resumed unswayed.

He tensed and shot his load.

Unbeknownst to her

He watches her walk along the River Seine. He covets her slow seductive gait and the easy sway of her hips as they roll with each sultry high heeled step.

His cock jerks at the thought of spoiling her now and using her body hard later.

Don't Run

She heard him right behind her despite her speed.

He lunged forward, grabbed her ankle and pulled her to the soft ground. Flipping her onto her back, he pinned her down using his knees. "Never run from one such as me, you'll not get away, and I like it."

She heard him right behind her despite her speed.

He lunged forward, grabbed her ankle and pulled her to the soft ground. Flipping her onto her back, he pinned her down using his knees. "Never run from one such as me, you'll not get away, and I like it."

"Let me up," she said.
"Not until you pay up, you still owe me."
".....I, will, now let me up!"
As soon as he let go, she ran off towards the boat, diving into the water. Standing on the deck of the sail boat she waves, "hello, come get my panties."

"Let me up," she said.
"Not until you pay up, you still owe me."
".....I, will, now let me up!"
As soon as he let go, she ran off towards the boat, diving into the water. Standing on the deck of the sail boat she waves, "hello, come get my panties."

:kiss:

"But, I'm not wearing any panties pirate." ;)

Oh, tell me why not..... in a short story.;)

Fresh from the shower she stands naked in front of the closet, humming a little Lyle Lovett; I Fall For Penguins.

She considers the day ahead and what to wear...

Jeans? no.
Shorts, hmmmm these are cute... no
Skirt?... yep, perfect

That skirt = no Panties. :rose:

Fresh from the shower she stands naked in front of the closet, humming a little Lyle Lovett; I Fall For Penguins.

She considers the day ahead and what to wear...

Jeans? no.
Shorts, hmmmm these are cute... no
Skirt?... yep, perfect

That skirt = no Panties. :rose:

Our late night dinner was suppose to a quiet affair. I was dressed up about as much as a beach bum could get; I even had a purple collared shirt on, shorts with no holes, and last years docker shoes.
As normal we stopped outside the Tavern door for a kiss before we went in. Feeling you body press into mine I took the opportunity to slide my hand over your short skirt as we kissed. You on your tip toes, then gave me the perfectly naughty idea to slide my hand under your cute skirt to feel your very smooth ass. What a delicious surprise!

Our late night dinner was suppose to a quiet affair. I was dressed up about as much as a beach bum could get; I even had a purple collared shirt on, shorts with no holes, and last years docker shoes.
As normal we stopped outside the Tavern door for a kiss before we went in. Feeling you body press into mine I took the opportunity to slide my hand over your short skirt as we kissed. You on your tip toes, then gave me the perfectly naughty idea to slide my hand under your cute skirt to feel your very smooth ass. What a delicious surprise!

Walking with this man is sweet and easy -- his pleasing way seductive.

She liked his kiss, and the feel of his strong hand sliding up her thigh and under her skirt. She liked the way his sea-roughed skin scratched her bare-bottom. Exquisite.

Intimacy, created in words on the screen could no longer be contained in a chat. He charged into her office, a sexual storm cloud ready to burst, pulled her into his arms. No words. Only kisses, pressing bodies and the heat of his passion pressed up against her dress.

Wakey Wakey

“UUUUHHHHH!” She struggled to suck in air, and to make sense of this abrupt transition to wakefulness.

A bucket of cold water had been poured over her.

“Up. Now!”

She stood. The cotton nightshirt clung against her skin.

“Breakfast isn’t ready… Do you think I like having to do this?”

One Thin Hour

She walked along the boulevard trying not to cry.
He lumbered down the boulevard wishing he would die.
They missed each other by an hour.
The dismayed gent, and the soulful flower.
Each could have saved the other’s life.
Even if not meant for man and wife.

Fidgety

She fought the urge to fidget. It was difficult, tiring, and took all her attention. Fidgety was her nature, but, with his reminders – progressively less gentle, she was improving. It was hardest when she stood naked and her mind dwelled on perceived imperfections.

She so wanted to be refined.

Confession to the HR Lady

I had never told anyone. It was my secret in a world where anonymity was everywhere and nonexistent.

“Why did I tell her?” I thought as I looked at the serious middle-aged woman jotting notations in a file.

Her question had come out of nowhere, “Have you ever written erotica?”

Seduction on Travel

We were traveling together on business. The old dame held nothing inviolate, at least not after a few tumblers of scotch.

Her voice was coarse, yet beguiling. Her hair was silver and gold, and her body was lean.

“So what’s your view on older women?” She said, leaning into me.

The Betrayal of Mary

Mary lay curled on her side with her head in Tina’s lap. Tina gently stroked Mary’s hair.

Mary was startled by the man’s entrance, and suddenly felt uncomfortable with her own nudity. She tried to get up, but Tina held her down.

“SSSsshhh-ssh, just let this happen.”

Mary felt betrayed.

First Meeting

“Honey, every guy is nervous about meeting future in-laws. Just relax, they’ll love you.” She said as they sat side-by-side on a settee in the foyer.

“She doesn’t get it.” He thought.

“Greetings.” The voice boomed down the hall.

He turned; no less shocked for the fore-knowledge they were nudists.

Carolyn Dress

“Back in a flash! Don’t get into trouble while I’m away!” Saying this as she twirled on her heals and slinked off swaying her sexy hips. I about spilled my drink when she returned. Carolyn had cut the slit in her dress so that it now reached her hip!

It was a tad bit chilly in the room so my nipples peeked a bit through my silk dress. The light sensation of my lace stockings hugging my thighs tickled as I crossed them. I wondered in suspense thinking of when he would finally leave the door and touch me.

Back