Calling all 18-23yr old Students

22 f here from CA. Completing necessary subjects for transfer in a university or a state college. Joined lit for more inputs on how to's and such after consistently reading it since 2001. :p

Cheers! Glad to be tagged!
 
Hi. I'm 20, currently living and studying to become an optician in BC, Canada. Not really new to the forums, but I'd be happy to help any newbies who need it. Just rounded the final corner in my summer semester, looking forwards to having a little break before starting again in September.
I'm sub, but my roster of playmates is full, so unless you have something spectacular to offer or are an aforementioned newbie looking for help, please dont PM me. If you do, I will probably mock you .

Lol well played ;)
 
Hi everyone! 18-year-old female here on the East Coast of the US. I just finished my first year of college, where I'm studying film (...future porn director? lol). Anyway, I'm new to the boards, so if you have any advice or want to say hi I'd be happy for you to PM me! :)
 
I'm 21 m and just graduated college. Hopefully I'm still welcome in the thread haha PM if you want!
 
Hey guys.

Welcome to Lit whether your new or not, though I know the young film director is new ;)

I hope to see more from yall on the many friendly forums that are provided here!
 
Hello :D

New guy here, 18 year old male student from England, on study leave for my A levels before hopefuly going to uni
 
hiya
21 f here, from australia, which to most of you apparently, is on the other side of the world. :)
also a uni student
 
22 male college student from NJ any women in the area interested send me a PM
 
just turned 24 actually so i may be a touch older than the crowd; however, I will be going back to get my MBA in Toronto Ontario shortly. Im looking forward to being a student again... missed the "lifestyle" haha
 
21 male from Ohio here. Civil Engineering with the MBA added on for fun, or something like that... In Manhattan for a summer co-op.
 
21 year old JMU student here. I've been reading since I was 18 though and have just recently started posting more.
 
Haha, It's good to see so many young adults on here!

I, still being 18, have seen so many older people on here and now It's awsome to know that there are more people here like me!

Dont be shy now! Come on all students and none students, give a shout out!
 
Back
Top