What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bedtime!

cat-woman-sleeping.jpg

I wish the cat would snuggle just like this! :rolleyes:

I was jokingly thinking about having a "Win a Weekend With NRJ" Contest. Or have a dating show thread. Like a "NorthRock of Love". I'm a man with ideas, people!

If it wasn't for my job, and I died tonight, it would probably be 9-12 months before anyone noticed I was missing.

Now that I think about it, this really does represent a major short cut to courtship. And will save you untold bucks on wasted dinners and such only to discover she's not into that sort of thing.

You just might be a genius. :D

That's the nicest thing I've heard all day. lol :D

And yeah, dating lately just feels more like an exchange of me giving out free meals in exchange for them disappointing me. I'm paying some serious dues out there, brother.

JUST when I got over THE LAST NUTELLA POST and was almost back to where I could eat the stuff SOMEONE has to do it AGAIN!

Looks like a cock that has either been doing some heavy anal with someone who isn't cleaned out, or one dipped in the septic tank.

That's the nicest thing I've heard all day. lol :D

And yeah, dating lately just feels more like an exchange of me giving out free meals in exchange for them disappointing me. I'm paying some serious dues out there, brother.

Hang in there brother. It's a jungle out there!

Tell you what, while I am out traveling and hanging in hotel bars with an expense account, I'll be sure to point the ladies I find your way. ;)

In fact that give me a great idea! I can print out some business cards that reference Lit and your profile link! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back