Fine Young Cannibals: Girls Eating Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all contributors, subscribers, posters, bumpers, and lurkers for making this thread work. I knew there had to be a silent majority who think on occaision, "I am in the mood for some hardcore lesbians but don't want to pan for it like flecks of gold in a river full of cocks.

Thank you for your support RA, I know how hard it must be for you to stomach the idea of a thread on which the only dick you will see will be plastic. Enjoy your toad licking. ;)
Yes, well, no one can ever say I wasn't helpful...
 
tumblr_mfuqycl6dG1ra163eo2_250.gif

You really have to zoom in to see the third lady coming up behind the giver with what looks like a low volt prod. Sounds like group therapy time with Dr Harleen Quinzel. "More aloe butter to the day room!"
 
Last edited:
I'm sure you have many things on your bucket list:devil:


:devil:

Are you still posting!? :eek:

I've been asleep, woken up, had hot sex (wink, wink), gone back to sleep, woken up, had breakfast, done my morning chores and am now kicking back for a bit and you're still going strong.

What amazing stamina, FS! :D

*bows*

PS: You also appear to have an inordinately hot and seemingly endless supply of GoG porn ... :rolleyes:
 
Are you still posting!? :eek:

I've been asleep, woken up, had hot sex (wink, wink), gone back to sleep, woken up, had breakfast, done my morning chores and am now kicking back for a bit and you're still going strong.

What amazing stamina, FS! :D

*bows*

PS: You also appear to have an inordinately hot and seemingly endless supply of GoG porn ... :rolleyes:
Chores? What are those?;)

Google is my bestest friend:D:devil:
 
Thank you FS I was thinking, "There's a lot of talking and a disappointing lack of vagina on this particular page."
 
Ok ok

Ill admit that last set was hot. :eek::devil:

Just the last one? Some one get some rope and my belt... and some candles... and god knows what else I'll need to crack this one, but I will have her admit we have pages upon pages of hotness here.

:caning:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top